YesNoOk

SvK inspired CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!HD by ralfab (Read 15903 times)

Started by Boryema, July 11, 2014, 05:42:50 pm
Share this topic:
SvK inspired CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!HD by ralfab
#1  July 11, 2014, 05:42:50 pm
  • That sarcastic dude who makes stuff to the sake of
    • Canada
Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:41:49 pm by boryema
Re: SvK style CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!
#2  July 11, 2014, 05:45:57 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
defilently keep it, nice release bud.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#3  July 11, 2014, 05:47:29 pm
    • France
    • duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr/
Cool man!
#4  July 11, 2014, 06:05:58 pm
  • No guts No glory..
that mvc_JinSaotome ...... what about that one ,if fixed, i think i can seriously offer a retouch for the sprites...
#5  July 11, 2014, 06:09:49 pm
    • Canada
that mvc_JinSaotome ...... what about that one ,if fixed, i think i can seriously offer a retouch for the sprites...

I had stopped working on him after infinite released his version of it but hey I'll start it up again seeing as how you're offering to retouch the sprites
#6  July 11, 2014, 06:21:27 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Nice you released him, I will give him a test run once I'm off work.
Thanks for the share!
#7  July 11, 2014, 06:30:41 pm
  • No guts No glory..
I had stopped working on him after infinite released his version of it but hey I'll start it up again seeing as how you're offering to retouch the sprites

if you make him less mvc and more custom type of gameplay(sorry to describe it too long...pots,race,dw gameplay) then i maybe add this one as a sprite swap project....
#8  July 11, 2014, 06:36:27 pm
    • Canada

if you make him less mvc and more custom type of gameplay(sorry to describe it too long...pots,race,dw gameplay) then i maybe add this one as a sprite swap project....

Sounds like a plan
#9  July 11, 2014, 06:48:41 pm
  • No guts No glory..

Sounds like a plan

just like that..don't tell anyone.....oops
#10  July 11, 2014, 07:25:08 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Let me rephrase my comment

Sorry but could you leave that Jin as is

That Jin belongs to Infinite and myself I have plans of my own for that char as I was the one who started it.

Also that Jin is not an edit at all. Every bit of it was coded from scratch by me and Infinite as you can clearly see the normal Jin does not play like that at all.

Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:35:47 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#11  July 11, 2014, 07:34:55 pm
    • Canada
Sorry but no one touch that Jin at all

That Jin belongs to Infinite and myself I have plans of my own for that char as I was the one who started it.

Also that Jin is not an edit at all. Every bit of it was coded from scratch by me and Infinite as you can clearly see the normal Jin does not play like that at all.

Wrong Jin, I did an edit that I never released of a separate Jin which is what he's talking about.
Just clearing up any mix ups, check my WIPS in the project section you'll see him

The Jin that you and infinite made will not be touched EVER!! You guys did amazing work on him.

Posted: July 11, 2014, 07:36:04 pm
Nice you released him, I will give him a test run once I'm off work.
Thanks for the share!

You're most certainly welcome
#12  July 11, 2014, 07:37:43 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Wrong Jin, I did an edit that I never released of a separate Jin which is what he's talking about.
Just clearing up any mix ups, check my WIPS in the project section you'll see him

The Jin that you and infinite made will not be touched EVER!! You guys did amazing work on him.

Sorry man, my mistake. I just posted that because I didn't want others (And they know who they are) trying to run and go do something crazy with Jin. I know I cant stop anyone from doing anything but it doesnt hurt to ask lol

When I finally release him, You'll see why I said that lol

Do your thing Boryema

#13  July 11, 2014, 07:43:27 pm
    • Canada

I know you did, and I know that you guys were talking about yours. I just posted that because I didnt want others (And they know who they are) trying to run and go do something crazy with Jin. I know I cant stop anyone from doing anything but it doesnt hurt to ask lol

Do your thing Boryema

Thanks R@CE and you're most certainly in the right when you posted that bc there are some people like you said who'd do that. You guys took a lot of effort and time into those characters and I hope that they stay original just like their creators (you & infinite).
Thank you both for your amazing characters and wonderful work throughout the years as well as helping me out in learning everything that I know up to now (still have much to learn from you guys)
#14  July 11, 2014, 10:11:33 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hey Boryema...

*DOUBLE BANG* :beatnik:

That's my presentation. Nice char bro. :thumbsup:
#15  July 11, 2014, 10:30:39 pm
    • Canada
Hey Boryema...

*DOUBLE BANG* :beatnik:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqF5LWnSCI[/youtube]   [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3OLpuGSNK0[/youtube]

That's my presentation. Nice char bro. :thumbsup:

holy crap!!! both those fights were awesome!!!
first fight round 2 where cap parry's then goes in with the charging star "BEAST MODE!!!!"
thanks for the vids btw subscribed to your channel
#16  July 12, 2014, 12:00:40 am
    • USA
Boryema, hey man that power charge coding your using is the old coding that Infinite used a long time ago when he first started.

It has bugs in it and he has one way better than that one. Try using one of his SVK edits that have the newer coding of it in htere. Should be state 123. That one is better than that 88887 thing.

(Use updated coding or else you'll carry over old bugs from old chars)
#17  July 12, 2014, 12:33:34 am
    • Canada
Boryema, hey man that power charge coding your using is the old coding that Infinite used a long time ago when he first started.

It has bugs in it and he has one way better than that one. Try using one of his SVK edits that have the newer coding of it in htere. Should be state 123. That one is better than that 88887 thing.

Lol funny you should mention that, I'm actually using your charge code from your old edits Statedef 990
I don't really like the one infinite uses that much
I have state 123 as the super jump
#18  July 12, 2014, 12:46:28 am
    • USA

Lol funny you should mention that, I'm actually using your charge code from your old edits Statedef 990

Are you sure? Which character was it because i dont remember using 88887 in my old stuff. That's a statedef number that was used by someone else. People get me and infinite's old stuff mixed up all the time. And The one that Infinite used in his SVK chars is really good man.
#19  July 12, 2014, 12:52:46 am
    • Canada

Are you sure? Which character was it because i dont remember using 88887 in my old stuff. That's a statedef number that was used by someone else. People get me and infinite's old stuff mixed up all the time. And The one that Infinite used in his SVK chars is really good man.

I was using 88887 but now I'm using 990
I guess I forgot to delete the 88887 and 88888 states
So I'm guessing I just left them in there, oops lol
But of you look at characters like the cyclops I did I think it's either
990 or 1990, I've been using that ever since. I'll post a pic of one of your old edits
to show ya :)
#20  July 12, 2014, 04:08:41 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
holy crap!!! both those fights were awesome!!!
first fight round 2 where cap parry's then goes in with the charging star "BEAST MODE!!!!"
thanks for the vids btw subscribed to your channel

I'm so glad that you like it bro. :D