YesNoOk

MVC Stage Collection 2018 by Mazemerald (Read 67392 times)

Started by Inactive user, June 09, 2018, 08:39:56 pm
Share this topic:
Re: MVC Stage Collection 2018 by Mazemerald
#181  August 15, 2018, 02:46:36 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Neat.  I hope the guys who wanted to grab every single one of them are still around, because now's the time to do so.
#182  August 15, 2018, 10:14:42 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
#183  August 16, 2018, 12:20:28 am
Hello there, Mazemerald you know i am a fan of your stages, but i'd like you to explain this:

I mean like, seriously... Even fricking Vulture is right there. The only clear difference is the cat, here's the proof:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cps2vs-style-originaledit-stage-avpboy6754-top-building-queens-182844.0.html

C'mon man, that's low.

-------------------------------

for that i didn´t remove your name, i only made an editing to add the moon and cat,the presence of vulture is not a problem because my screenpack has the two universe.
but don´t worry you keep on being the author, i only added the editing.

i needed a stage for felicia and this one has the ideal vibe for that.  but i am crediting all my works now, my intention is not offend anyone, only contribute with the work sometimes adding some details for other universe.

i admire your works too and i have many stages from you, don´t misunderstand me about my edits, you are free in case you get use any sprites or concept from me if you need. 
Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 12:25:06 am by Mazemerald.
#184  August 16, 2018, 04:31:10 am
  • I must continue my training...
See...when I saw you edit batman stage, I was like...nah. He just stole Avp stage. But he congratulated you so I aint say nothing. But really. You could have at least removed Vulture. You've got some cool edits man, but these blatant ripp offs are gonna bring a lot heat your way bruh.

Some advise...

Just put some effort and time into your edits. Mugen is just one big edit. So there's no shame in editing ones work cuz that's what just about all of us are doing. The point is to make it your own. Some of your work belongs in the release section. But what you did to AVP stage belongs in the edits tbo. Leaving his name is cool, but you really didn't do enough to call this your own.

Get it together bro before they kick you out for good. Real talk. Just trying to help.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#185  August 16, 2018, 05:24:45 am
See...when I saw you edit batman stage, I was like...nah. He just stole Avp stage. But he congratulated you so I aint say nothing. But really. You could have at least removed Vulture. You've got some cool edits man, but these blatant ripp offs are gonna bring a lot heat your way bruh.

Some advise...

Just put some effort and time into your edits. Mugen is just one big edit. So there's no shame in editing ones work cuz that's what just about all of us are doing. The point is to make it your own. Some of your work belongs in the release section. But what you did to AVP stage belongs in the edits tbo. Leaving his name is cool, but you really didn't do enough to call this your own.

Get it together bro before they kick you out for good. Real talk. Just trying to help.

this stage wasn´t released here, like a alternative version i think there was space to be put here, i am adding all corresponding credits to authors,i really don´t think edits are offensive, to me is only another concept. like i don´t like DC chars i solved to use it to felicia instead batman, NEVER to devalue AVPboy.
#186  August 16, 2018, 05:46:58 am
  • I must continue my training...
Oh...so you dropped it on another site. One where his stage isn't. How...convenient. Look,  I don't think your devaluing AVP.  What I'm saying is that you're devaluing...yourself. Im not the best creator around, but through application I have improved over time. I feel like you've got potential. Just apply yourself and learn. Study. Create your own path. It won't happen over night. But once you've found you lane, it can be your own thing.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#187  August 16, 2018, 05:32:07 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
WOW Man!! I Really Like this one, its Pure Arcade madness!!! Great Work! :D
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"