YesNoOk

SFxT Mugen 1.0 (UPDATED 29/06/12) (Read 82769 times)

Started by kyokano, June 18, 2012, 09:57:44 am
Share this topic:
SFxT Mugen 1.0 (UPDATED 29/06/12)
#1  June 18, 2012, 09:57:44 am
Screenpack Street Fighter x Tekken v1.5

[Screenshot]
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

[Download]
Screenpack v1.5 (80,7mb) - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlyo5r5tp4fapd5
Original Portraits (8,7mb) - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ladhggl0go833zd

Changelog v1.5
===========

-New animation for Select Screen
-New animation for Vs Screen
-Added Animation for Winner Screen (if you want to change the background of the stage "system.sff_610,25")
-Added animation and sound for Powerbar
-Added animation and sound D.K.O.
-Added animation for all rounds
-Original portraits

I am creating some custom portraits, but still do not look good xD
when finished I'll put some links. Thanks for your comments and ideas.
Enjoy!
Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:03:58 pm by kyokano
Re: SFxT Mugen 1.0
#2  June 18, 2012, 10:27:07 am
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
WOW  :o Awesome screenpack man exactly like the original, i was doing the same thing in the project section with Riccochet
but now i have seen yours and i have to say you have done an amazing job  8)
#3  June 18, 2012, 11:03:36 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Nice =o, and out of the blue too LOL. Just wonder how you get the images for those animations ._.
Thanks, and smart using the RGB way and a video clip for the transitions. Another one to my collection ~
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:14:39 am by SXVector

NIL

#4  June 18, 2012, 11:46:09 am
  • who has heartbroken
    • Vietnam
    • njv0tam@jabber.org
wonderful :D
#5  June 18, 2012, 12:02:40 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Very, very impressive. It's nice to have a proper homage to SFxT in our Mugen options. Thanks for the share!!  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#6  June 18, 2012, 02:32:54 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
What kind of minipics work with the lifebar?
#7  June 18, 2012, 04:17:54 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
[Info]
Mugen 1.0 RC8
Resolution 1280x720

what in the world.....
#8  June 18, 2012, 04:48:53 pm
  • I must continue my training...
THE MOST...EPIC...SCREENPACK...I'VE EVER SEEN...ON MUGEN!!!!  :o

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#9  June 18, 2012, 07:17:51 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
You have done the screenpack i was waiting for man it is aseome  ;D
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#10  June 18, 2012, 07:18:39 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
have you done the ending for the char and the intro

DTK

#11  June 18, 2012, 07:20:29 pm
glad to see this so well emulated, I was expecting the complete opposite. my only nitpick is the animation on the select screen shows the sfxt cast before showing your own actual mugen roster, but I guess it comes with being faithful to the original game.
#12  June 18, 2012, 07:25:35 pm
    • Russia
wow that really awesome, thankx for this!  :sugoi:
#13  June 18, 2012, 07:51:01 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
where can we have the other portraits
#14  June 18, 2012, 07:57:04 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Yeah, this is the real deal. And quite a fucking surprise!!

I quickly playtested this thing and whoa is it amazing. My only nitpick is the victory screen with Cosmic Elevator as your basic background component. It's easily changeable, but by default, it looks completely out of place. Other than that, everything looks hella clean and refined. And a huge thanks goes to making portrait templates for us. I'd love to get my hands dirty, but alas I'm tied down with a huge project.

Huge props go out to making this amazingly accurate. I swore I was playing the PC version when I first booted this up!!  :lugoi:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#15  June 18, 2012, 08:49:28 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
judging from the video , you made an awesome screenpack . Congrats man , finally an accurate screenpack. :sugoi:
#16  June 19, 2012, 12:38:40 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/
Great SP I love the animation you able to pull off.  I think what I really like the most are the small details lie the right text fonts the small animation in the lifebar.  It was really planned out and well executed. I think you just need some animation in the win screen that's all.  :sugoi:
#17  June 19, 2012, 12:44:24 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Upon closer inspection, the biggest complaint I have is that there are no round 4 and above animations. At this point, I'm just looking for something to complain about. Because this SP kicks some serious ass.  :sugoi:

#18  June 19, 2012, 01:37:08 am
(Google translation) xD
Thank you all for your comments, I also believe that the select animation looks bad when you have another roster, would be much work to modify or create another animation but not impossible.
For now I'm working on the portraits for the SP and finishing another (SSFIVae) when this is over I will try to improve the animation of select and create an animation for the winner.

Thanks again for your comments
#19  June 19, 2012, 01:39:14 am
wow... pretty good man. love the animation when the select screen appears.
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
#20  June 19, 2012, 02:14:57 am
    • Philippines
    • ciosi@msn.com
Man, this is one o' those times when you say to yourself "i wish there were a lot of tekken characters out there that play the way they should."
-Maybe a mediocre sprite ps3 style 4 button gameplay that sticks with the tekken command set...
*sigh*
#21  June 19, 2012, 05:02:42 am
this is what evryone cares about something original not edit of peoples work, great screenpack...and im sure cvs the abstract will definitly use this for sure
 :o :o :o :o :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:
#22  June 20, 2012, 02:43:08 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I love this scree pack mi amigo, Ogre Look great an Kazuya  :sugoi: Buen trabajo  ;D

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#23  June 20, 2012, 05:03:16 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
OMG It's about time someone posted this been waiting forever thank you so much :sugoi:
#24  June 20, 2012, 07:29:54 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
This is pretty cool screenpack to me it lacks some of the basic animation the game has though like the fire particles in the select and versus screen.
Its missing the transparent black with the orange outline background behind the name fonts in the vs screen.
In the gauge bars its missing the glow effect and the lighting animation when the bar is full.
Like what Saikoro said in the victory screen with Cosmic Elevator as your basic background you could cut that part out and make it transparent so you see a little bit of the stage you was actually fighting in mugen.
Well other then that like i said in the beginning the screenpack is cool and i can see how much hard work you put into it thanks for sharing.
#25  June 20, 2012, 12:28:02 pm
Hi thanks for comment, the animation in the powerbars when full power can only be created in a character, you can not create animations in the bar when full power in a Screenpack (only characters). The winner screen, you can not do that (only characters) I try to make it as close as possible but some things can not be done xD

Thanks for your feedback

NoZ

#26  June 20, 2012, 07:10:21 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Very good work here,I noticed you are missing the double ko sound in the announcer,the animations are very good,overall all it needs are a few effects like the fire sparks and you got the real deal here good job :sugoi:
#27  June 23, 2012, 10:40:52 pm
  • Rawr!
good screenpack.. now does anyone wanna make any potraits and shizz for it? :P
#28  June 23, 2012, 11:17:23 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

I wish I could. If you look at the templates provided, NoZ's look like they will immediately work. His portraits are made for High-Def screenpacks right off the bat. Give it a shot.

#29  June 24, 2012, 12:42:52 am
  • Bang Bang!!!

I wish I could. If you look at the templates provided, NoZ's look like they will immediately work. His portraits are made for High-Def screenpacks right off the bat. Give it a shot.
Yes they do fit I'm using noz's EOF Custom 1.0 portraits right now as a temp until I can request some lol xD.
#30  June 24, 2012, 02:21:18 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Awesome. See that NoZ, your work is already set for another awesome release.

Seriously though, if I wasn't busy on my massive portrait endeavor, I'd be all over custom work for this.

#31  June 24, 2012, 06:39:11 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
Awesome. See that NoZ, your work is already set for another awesome release.

Seriously though, if I wasn't busy on my massive portrait endeavor, I'd be all over custom work for this.
Aww I really wanted you to make some for this screenpack they would be so beautiful  :'( oh well can't wait until your massive release.
#32  June 25, 2012, 12:21:14 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Thanks Pikuma. That's much appteciated. Considering that I'm neck deep into my next release, my time is tied ensuring the highest possible quality. I'm known to spend 7+ hours on a particular portrait, if at all necessary. If I were further along or had even more time to devote, I'd be all over High-Def stuff. Really.

And as far as this screenpack goes, how the hell did he rip the fight system?? The animations are super clean and fluid. It's a shame he didn't get rounds 3 and up for his animations. Seriously man, I love this release. I haven't been this excited over a release in quite a while.

#33  June 26, 2012, 12:19:14 am
  • Rawr!
i tried my hand at a kenshin one its incomplete but tell me wat ya guys think so far.

Select Screen

Vs. and Winner Screen

Lifebar Portrait

as i've said they are incomplete and still need some fixing up.. as to shading wise

oh and i will be changing the Winner screen one.. so it looks different from the others lol

Also kyokano can you possibly rip the images for Jin Kazama :D
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:24:13 am by TETSUGA GENSHO
#34  June 26, 2012, 01:29:51 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
i tried my hand at a kenshin one its incomplete but tell me wat ya guys think so far.

It's unfinished, but so far it doesn't look that bad. Watch your edges overall; it looks as if there's lots of remnants of pixels where you used your eraser. Also watch for any left-over white-ish pixels. They make any image look bad.

Hello this is a small preview of the changes I made in the new version.

- Added the animation and sound D.K.O.
- Select Screen fully animated. (Fire, particles, etc.. XD)
- Added animation for Winner.
- Original Portraits

- Animation for all rounds. (80%)
- Custom portraits (working on it)

If you want to add some things missing, comment ;P

Now that is simply music to my ears. I cannot wait until you release this update. It's gained a permanent spot in my Mugen Collection. You sir, have done a phenomenal job!!  :sugoi:

#35  June 26, 2012, 01:50:27 am
    • UK
 8) I look forward to the update aswell for this already awesome screenpack
#36  June 26, 2012, 01:59:52 am
  • Bang Bang!!!

- Original Portraits

Jin Portrait's
For those custom portraits I love to see mainly all the street fighter characters of course from the game,The main Snk/King of Fighters portraits and 4 tekken character portraits specifically Jin,Kazuya,Ogre and Kuma.
#37  June 26, 2012, 03:24:59 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I say again, I LOVE THIS SCREEN PACK!!!!!  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:  :D

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#38  June 26, 2012, 08:38:57 am
    • jonsonicu64@yahoo.com
i love this theme u made XD
#39  June 26, 2012, 10:37:10 am
  • Rawr!

It's unfinished, but so far it doesn't look that bad. Watch your edges overall; it looks as if there's lots of remnants of pixels where you used your eraser. Also watch for any left-over white-ish pixels. They make any image look bad.

ty for the advice :D but i wanna try and do similiar shading to the SFxT portraits.. so it stays consistant.

also the only thing that seemed off with pixels was the lifebar 9000,3 cos it seems bigger.. once its actually ingame it looks fine lol.. (well in my opinion anyways)

- Original Portraits

Jin Portrait's

also thank u for the jin rips.. umm wat about the character select icon? 9000,0 one? and lifebar 9000,3 ???

nevermind i found away of getting the character select mini icon.. he has them all added into the system.sff group 550 image 67 for anyone else looking for them:)
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:50:45 am by TETSUGA GENSHO
Re: SFxT Mugen 1.0 (UPDATED 29/06/12)
#40  June 29, 2012, 05:36:59 pm
    • UK
OMG  :o this new update looks awesome i have to say you have done a tremendous job on this screenpack  8)
#41  June 29, 2012, 10:58:03 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
yeah i love the screenpack but i dont found the guy portraits can you give me a link for it
#42  June 30, 2012, 12:35:09 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Oh hell yes!! I'm all over this update. I'll leave feedback after a little hands on time. Thanks for sharing your awesome work.  :sugoi:

#43  June 30, 2012, 12:44:07 am
  • i am loyal to you unless you disagree with me
    • UK
    • www.dropbox.com/sh/n7tsdpf464qtbk1/AAB7z1LhB6Ee1cE5tyOVEB5ra?dl=0
holy crap this look awesome!

if only i had saikoro's portrait making skillz...
something looks a little off...

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TVeanko
#44  June 30, 2012, 12:46:55 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

NoZ

#45  June 30, 2012, 05:34:50 am
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
I can make a few portraits myself for this,why,because I can :twisted:
Sai make some too bro 8)
#46  June 30, 2012, 05:01:46 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
I can make a few portraits myself for this,why,because I can :twisted:
Sai make some too bro 8)

Suggestion noted. I'm gonna PM your talented ass later today. I just thought of a few things and I wanna brainstorm with you.  ;D

-EDIT-

I suck at surprises, so here goes... Expect some eye melting and dedicated SFxT portrait sets from yours truly.

Furthermore, NoZ and I are gonna brainstorm and see what we can come up with for this fantastic screenpack. I know exceptional work when I see it.

Keep your eyes peeled people... :twisted:

Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:45:35 pm by Saikoro
#47  June 30, 2012, 06:20:08 pm
  • Rawr!
good to hear sai and noz :D

are u gonna make the portraits consistant with the screenpack tho? like i mean same shading style and such
#48  June 30, 2012, 08:08:34 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
good to hear sai and noz :D

are u gonna make the portraits consistant with the screenpack tho? like i mean same shading style and such

That depends on all of the elements in the equation: It comes down to which form of art works best after its indexed. I've already got something in store for you guys. Keep your eyes peeled in the screenshots section.  ;)

#49  July 01, 2012, 05:32:38 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
Sexy nice update finally some portraits and Sai + Noz=GREATNESS!!!!!! Can't wait for some customs haha...
#50  July 01, 2012, 06:09:41 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
The screenpack is very nice but some portraits are missing
#51  July 02, 2012, 01:41:36 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

Thoughts??

#52  July 02, 2012, 02:37:16 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
#53  July 03, 2012, 05:49:28 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
V for Victory... Here's a screenshot of a completed High Definition Portrait....

These are coming out very nice. Expect 21 SFxT portraits with a few included surprises.

I'm gonna lay low with updates on this thread as I'm going a little off topic. Figured I'd show off one last share!!  ;)

#54  July 03, 2012, 06:43:22 pm
  • You ugly! We fix!
BLEED FOR ME!

;D
These palettes better make me cum rainbows when I see them.
#55  July 06, 2012, 01:24:26 am
  • i trance you like Quan chi!!!
    • ethanblake@hotmail.ca
BEST EVER BRO!!!!!!!!!!! :sugoi:
#56  July 07, 2012, 02:24:21 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I make the Big portrait to my chars  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:I say again, I LOVE THIS SCREEN PACK!!!! ............A LOT!!!!  ;D ;D ;D :sugoi: :D :sugoi: ;D :o :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:

#57  August 29, 2012, 07:46:20 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
I'm using this as we speak :D good job although 1280x720 lags like hell for me on stages it's worth it lol just wondering there is NO chance of 640x480 resolution am i right? just wondering thats all
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#58  August 29, 2012, 07:58:52 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
You sir, are correct. Having the SP run at 640x480 by default would require remaking the entire .sff over to suit those settings.

Have you tried tinkering with Mugen's .cfg file??

#59  August 29, 2012, 08:02:04 pm
Yeah I tried setting to the default thats about it lol but it only lags when I'm using a Hires stage(Which is understandable) and when there is too much FX going on(Which is also understandable) lol so I guess I gotta deal with lo res stages which is cool with me the screenpack is beast lol
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#60  August 29, 2012, 08:04:11 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
This Screenpack is one of my all time favorites. Hence why I'm giving it plenty of portrait love!!

#61  August 29, 2012, 08:09:22 pm
Oh yeah speaking of portraits! about the uhhh Lifebar template.....I don't get it at all lol How would go about making it for Adobe Photoshop? Because I'm having trouble with just that ONE template lol I can't seem to get the cut off at the bottom right and the orange outline? You get what I mean so far? lol
#62  August 29, 2012, 09:33:45 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Send me a PM and perhaps I can help you....

#63  August 29, 2012, 10:06:33 pm
nvm broski I got it now lol I just had to crop it ect ect lol but thanks anyway man :D