YesNoOk

Bosses with SNK Boss Syndrome (Read 12083 times)

Started by Loud Howard, August 12, 2010, 10:37:49 pm
Share this topic:
Bosses with SNK Boss Syndrome
#1  August 12, 2010, 10:37:49 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Re: Bosses with SNK Boss Syndrome
#2  August 12, 2010, 10:47:07 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
C. Viper vs. Seth strategy:

Throw him. Once he recovers, do it immediately. Repeat. Prepare for Ultra and block, then go back to the throwing.
#3  August 12, 2010, 10:51:46 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
only works in the first round. He'll eventually use ex attacks and suplex. The Abel strategy is safer and works better
#4  August 12, 2010, 10:59:17 pm
  • SNK is life
In the begining there was overpowered, like Rugal.
- High Damage, fast moves. But still beatable.

Then improved into Demon-like, Igniz + 2K2 Omega Rugal
- Insane Damage, great priority, ultra fast moves. VERY HARD

Then there was Impossible - Magaki
 - Sup 3 projectiles on screen at once
#5  August 12, 2010, 11:07:35 pm
  • Fuck You.
then came FUCKING UNLIMITED SUPER FUCKING LEVEL 3 MOTHERFUCKING SPAMMING FUCKING METER

sup duke...
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/

MDD

#6  August 12, 2010, 11:09:21 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Seth isn't all that hard once you figure out his strategy. I'd say Gill, but the only hard thing about him is his wing super.

Magaki is obvious, but i'll go ahead and say that Dark Ash looks like a bitch to beat also.
#7  August 12, 2010, 11:12:11 pm
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico
Well, Igniz in the arcade KOF 2K1 is VERY easy... watch the "Igniz is a N0OB" video on YouTube (basically, overthrow him, then jump to the other side of him mean he recovers, Igniz try to catch but he fails, you only overthrow him again, and jump again...), Magaki... well, Magaki's stupidly hard sometimes but, if you can overthrow him, Magaki "eat" all the combos you made him.

And... what about Leopaldon from GG Isuka? it's a really cheap-hard boss, I hate this boss.  >:(
#8  August 13, 2010, 12:17:52 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Jinpachi from tekken 5 is on the List Too(probally the First Namco Boss added to the SNK boss List)

Akuma from MSHvsSF

Shao Khan from MK3/UMK3

Shin Ultimate Vega/Bison From SFA3
#9  August 13, 2010, 01:47:48 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Azazel from Tekken 6 made me want to throw my stick out of the window, but that's more than likely me being crap at the game.

Justice from the original Guilty Gear.  Ugh @ screenwide chip damage laser of doom!

Golba from Samurai Shodown Sen... well, I was willing to forgive the game for being shite just because it was a SamSho game.. then I got to the boss.  **Rage**
#10  August 13, 2010, 01:54:28 am
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico
Obviously, in the list must be Duke and Jivatma from KOF MI and MI2... Duke haves UNLIMITED gauge bar and ALWAYS wants to hit you with DM's...

Jivatma...  the same combo... and that "super burp" he haves as DM... oh gosh...
#11  August 13, 2010, 02:06:14 am
noobs

SNT

#12  August 13, 2010, 04:28:53 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#13  August 13, 2010, 04:36:34 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#14  August 13, 2010, 04:42:40 am
  • How 'bout that frame data?
    • nxistence.net
Unlimited Ragna I can stand.

Unlimited Hazama is a cruel, cruel joke.
NXISTENCE.

"I never doubted my ability, but when you hear all your life you're inferior, it makes you wonder if the other guys have something you've never seen before. If they do, I'm still looking for it."
#15  August 13, 2010, 04:47:40 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
So how about that Unlimited Hakumen.

"Oh haha look at this fool throwing out a counter super for no rea-WHAT THE SHIT WAS THAT"
#16  August 13, 2010, 06:28:39 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
makagi was not THAT hard, but i know he was a total dick. fucking blue balls of death

gill comes to mind, nigga could wipe out half your health in 2 seconds. not to mention healing himself after being KO'd
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#17  August 13, 2010, 06:39:28 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Resurrection was the annoyance with Gill, he wasn't really that hard to kill once, it was killing him twice in one round that was a pain.

I thought cyber akuma was pretty easy in MSHvSF.

Those blue cloud things made me rage. Haoh-shoko WHAT THE FUCK. Why has my DM been blocked by a fucking special move.

Magneto in COTA was haaard. I shall fly. Now, you cannot get at me except via super jump, you cannot combo me at all, hyper grav hyper grav hyper grav.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#18  August 13, 2010, 06:47:03 am
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico

Maybe, but the Shin Akuma from CvS 2 can becomes a serious ass pain, he can win in only a shitty combo (aerial hado-crounching middle kick-tatsumaki-shoryuken/messatsu gouhadou/messatsu gou shoryu)... and you can drenate his lifebar just like the another character? NOOOOO... not only hard, he resist so many punches too, that remebers me Omega Rugal from KOF2K2UM...
#19  August 13, 2010, 06:54:14 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
You must be pro becuase im pretty decent in that game and i find him extremely hard

Magneto in COTA was haaard. I shall fly. Now, you cannot get at me except via super jump, you cannot combo me at all, hyper grav hyper grav hyper grav.
This^

Maybe, but the Shin Akuma from CvS 2 can becomes a serious ass pain, he can win in only a shitty combo (aerial hado-crounching middle kick-tatsumaki-shoryuken/messatsu gouhadou/messatsu gou shoryu)... and you can drenate his lifebar just like the another character? NOOOOO... not only hard, he resist so many punches too, that remebers me Omega Rugal from KOF2K2UM...

Hes easy to defeat when you use cap grooves, and once you customize your own ex there is no reason why you should lose to him
#20  August 13, 2010, 07:12:35 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Yeah, I had heard a ton about how cheap and difficult Cyber Akuma was in MSHvsSF (that was the one Vs. game I never found in an arcade somewhere). I recently played it though, and he wasn't that hard for me.

I totally agree about Duke and Magaki though. Also, I'd like to add Johann from Rage of the Dragons. I could not beat him unless I got just the right distance away from him and proceed to absolutely spam the tagging-in attacks. He has tons of invincibility frames and that really pisses me off. Bosses can be overpowered and have boosted stats and what not, but at least make them adhere to the same physics as the other characters as far as when they can be hit goes. Sheesh.

Download Last Bout now!