YesNoOk

NoZ W.I.P War2oNe (ART CONTEST FOR MAIN MENU) (Read 549260 times)

Started by NoZ, March 20, 2012, 12:53:03 am
Share this topic:
Re: NoZ W.I.P (WARZONE,New video added)
#121  April 16, 2012, 01:37:27 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looking solid so far, now to tweak those animations and such.
#122  April 16, 2012, 02:03:07 am
    • USA
Combo fonts look a little smooshed together (and too diagonal compared to the other fonts.) , other than that its beyond perfection!
Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:25:28 am by Froz
#123  April 16, 2012, 02:46:35 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
The lifebars are so cool!! Don't really like the Fight/KO/Winner fonts, I think something like SF 4 will fit so much better! Or something like the VS screen.

How is going with team/simul lifebars??

NoZ

#124  April 16, 2012, 06:06:01 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
I'm not goin to do sf4 type of thing for the fight and ko etc,because it's not sf4,it's inspired by SfxT,but it's not meant to be the same,I went with that type of font because I tried it,and it looked like crap,then I went with a more Tekken style of font,I liked it and its different,unique,Hell not even in sf4 or SFxT they don't the same font for everything and the turns bar is finished,gotta finish simul and then I'll post some screens or a vid :P
#125  April 16, 2012, 07:09:44 pm
    • www.dementi.it
Ok, I will wait for the simul liebars!!

NoZ

#126  April 17, 2012, 06:56:12 am
    • Puerto Rico

New simul bars ;)
#127  April 17, 2012, 09:26:36 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Hell yeah man, now give us more.
#128  April 17, 2012, 01:26:54 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Just thought of something:

Could you possibly give players the opportunity to have the choice of whete lifebars go through multiple fight.defs?? I liked the idea of your partner's bar on the bottom of the screen. With your current build, the possible bottom Lifebar could have it's name sitting on top.

Just a thought. Looking red hot!!  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#129  April 17, 2012, 04:13:16 pm
I like the new bars! The combo of the custom port on top and the default port on bottom is brilliant! Never would have thought to mix and match them like that.
#130  April 17, 2012, 07:34:46 pm
    • www.dementi.it

NoZ

#131  April 18, 2012, 01:17:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
UPDATE

For normal portrait users

SINGLE

SIMUL
#132  April 18, 2012, 01:20:34 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Badass!! Very cool. I really like it.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#133  April 18, 2012, 01:31:52 am
  • Lurker and Appreciator of MUGEN
    • USA
Commence the flow of the sperm. HOLY S**T.

#134  April 18, 2012, 08:05:50 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Keep it rocking Noz, very smooth my friend.

NoZ

#135  April 23, 2012, 06:10:25 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Posting here to tell you the project is still goin,just haven't made any noteworthy progress to post,also I want to tell you guys that I am goin trough a really bad time personally,my father is a drug addict and I haven't seen him in almost a year,he came to my house 2 days ago all skinny almost to the bone,hungry,beat up and asking for my help in tears,I have never seen my father in such a state,I am scarred for life just seeing him like that,on the same day my wife lost her job,so financially I'm not so good rigth now either,all this emotions I have,all this frustration I have I will use it to make the damn best screenpack I have ever made,not only is mugen my hobby,Im the type of person that really looses himself while creating something,escape for a few moments from this journey whe call life,just wanted to say something to let off some steam :'(
#136  April 23, 2012, 06:26:28 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Hey NoZ,

I am heartbroken to hear what you are going though right now.

I too lost my father for many years to crack addiction when I was growing up and can totally relate to the tough times you are going through right now.

Drugs are shit and they destroy families and good times.

Lucky for me my father has now been rehabilitated for 3 years and is part of the Salvation Army chapter of Puerta de Tierra in Puerto Rico.

I would love to provide my father and his group of reference if you let me.

Maybe its about that time for your father to realize all the good things he has been missing and to sober up into a brand new life of posibilities.

This is not an easy time for anyone, and I wish that you and yours stay strong so my prayers go to you and yours brother.

Let me know if you are interested in my dad's contact and I would most definitely hook you up through PM.

Love you bro and stay strong
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#137  April 23, 2012, 06:39:06 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Wow man. I would PM you this, but I figured I'd share with everyone.

My mother was an alcoholic back in the day, along with a slight stint of cocaine use back when I was 5. I remember walking into our Computer room and seeing her finishing a line. She tried to hide it, and I had no idea what the hell she was doing, but I caught her.... white.... handed. I later figured out what she was doing and it hit me pretty hard. From the years I was 8 to 15, she struggled with a wine drinking problem. So what's a kid to do?? I hunkered down and played with my consoles. Hence my love for all of this stuff; Hence the passion you, Max and I display.

You don't forget stuff like seeing your parents struggle. It sticks with you and defines who you are. I think you are a very talented individual and I sincerely hope things will look up for you and your Dad (I never really knew my dad too much ::cue the Fight Club bathroom dialogue scene:: ). Please take your time with this and I wish you the absolute best. A heartfelt worry goes out to you.  :(

People should download this thing out of respect. I'm snatching it up right from day 1.

And Max. Wow. Is it me, or do us with shitty childhoods tend to band together without even realizing it??

Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:42:54 pm by Saikoro
#138  April 23, 2012, 06:49:06 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

^ I had no idea Sai...but I guess this is why most of us escape this kind of thing and look into video games, art, music and other hobbies.

NoZ just keep in mind I want to help and I'm just a PM away. Let me know when you are ready.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#139  April 23, 2012, 06:54:20 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Thanks Max. Yup, games, action figures and films were my way of getting away from it all. Arnold and Stallone were my parents. NES was my babysitter. Mugen reminds me of why I got into all of this.

If you need someone to talk to along with Max, my inbox is open to you NoZ.  :)

NoZ

#140  April 23, 2012, 08:42:22 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Thanks fellas I really apreciate them kind words,luckily my father is a veteran so he is getting the best help rigth now so all I can do now is wait and see if he wants to change,cause it's his decision to take that step forward,also I find it funny that we got pretty much the same hobbies lol,emotions sometimes bring out some of my best work,all I can do is hope for the best I guess