YesNoOk

DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread (Read 143434 times)

Started by JarianDaProducer, February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Are you guys liking the New Songs So Far?

YES! POST MORE!!
0 (0%)
NOT ALL OF THEM...
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Re: DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread
#61  October 28, 2018, 07:03:32 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
WOW!!! I Can tell that you all Generally and Sincerely like my music, especially with all the Site visits and Plays that ive gotten from all of you so far. :) Thank you all for all the Love that ive been recieving lately, it makes me happy to know that people out there Love my music. I definitely hope that you all start using my music in your Mugen's an all that, it would be awesome to hear your comments about them. Anyway, BIG THANKS once again Everyone, Please continue to check back to the Website. As i plan to do more Updates to it in the VERY near Future. Thanks, MUCH LOVE, an im out!!! :)
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#62  November 06, 2018, 07:40:24 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT!!! "YOUR M.U.G.E.N. CLASSICS" IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD ON MY WEBSITE ON THE NEW CD'S PAGE!!!! :) GO GET IT!!!
https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/mysite

DJJarianLogan...
#63  November 12, 2018, 02:43:29 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Okay everyone I am now working on a new CD at it works currently now that is called a Winter's natural vengeance and it should be available on my website very soon it is a continuation of the demo my name is Jarian Logan. So remember guys keep checking back at the website because soon there will be a lot of new music on there very very soon so remember to keep it locked.
#64  November 18, 2018, 03:40:24 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
 okay guys so now the new CD on my website has been redone and now it is called the Eternal conflict CD I will be making more updates very very soon this CD is a special edition CD and now you can get it on my website check it out and give it a listen take care guys
#65  November 26, 2018, 05:39:49 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen!! I added some more NEW SONGS to The "Eternal Conflict" CD On My Website! https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/mysite ive been thinking about getting out of the whole music thing lately, because i havent actually made any money on it, and ive only had like two actual downloads on the Site. I dont know yet, but i'll keep you all Posted.
#66  December 02, 2018, 03:11:19 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Okay everyone production on the new music that I've been producing lately so far has been halted for the time being until I put my laptop back together again because I'm getting an upgrade of 8 gigabytes of RAM for Christmas and I will have to put the music files back on there when I get done putting it back together until then guys and gals check out my other site my new site it has a much better deal 4 cd. Just put together it's got the best tracks on there check it out here https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/djjarianloganhd
#67  December 03, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Hey everyone how are you all doing today well as for me I'm still sitting here waiting to get my 8 gig stick around but it should come tomorrow which is great because I'm excited my computer yes my laptop is it works but the keyboard is giving me a little bit of problems but I know I can get it working rise again but anyway guys and gals thank you for all your love and she shown me on my websites I really appreciate it I will start working on one music very soon I'm just waiting to get the Ram then I will put my computer back together again my laptop then I will begin working on the music I've decided not to give up just yet because of all of the love that has been shown to me on my website so now I'm going to do is work or more music thanks again guys and gals for your support https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/djjarianloganhd
#68  December 04, 2018, 08:32:21 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Well I certainly hope that my 8GB stick of RAM comes very soon today is taking its sweet time much like me with my music sometimes hahaha anyway what's all are you up to? I just seen keep taking my computer apart and putting it back together again I need to stop you all my head but anyway yeah new music should start producing just keep checking back at my websites and you'll see more updates thinking about doing something crazy and but I'm not sure I might or not I don't know if I do every for a very limited time
#69  December 05, 2018, 08:16:24 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Well Ladies and Gentlemen! It appears that i have to wait until FRIDAY before i can get my Card! BUT!? I have been working on some more NEW Music tho, dont worry, your boy hasn't fell off the grid just yet. I'll keep you all Posted!! :) https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/djjarianloganhd
#70  December 06, 2018, 05:40:34 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Well I'm ecstatic guys and gals tomorrow is the big day I will receive my 8GB stick of RAM and when I get it it I'm going to be so happy also in other news I may have a job lined up pretty soon keep your fingers crossed for me guys and gals but anyway I hope all of you been pretty good lately hope all is well with you all. Pretty soon I will begin working on more music and when I have it produced I will let you all know with periodically based updates. Also to keep you guys and gals in the loop I plan on making all of my music available for free download for a limited time pretty soon but if a lot of people download from my website I make it permanently  free for all of my music CDs on my website so stay tuned and keep checking back every morning I'll keep you guys in the loop for sure take care. https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/mysite
#71  December 13, 2018, 05:07:04 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Ok ladies and gentlemen. So I received the 8GB stick of RAM that I ordered and would you BELIEVE that it was the WRONG SIZE!!! OMG DUDES!! I Tried to jimmy-rig my Laptop by tearing out a few things and ended up F$%#@!G it Up! So after a couple of failed attempts to TRY and install the RAM ANYWAY..... and several attempts just to get my laptop working again in GENERAL, I got it working again BUT now the Fan makes an awefull sound when it spins and it spins OFTEN now, and also, I broke the strap from the power button to the laptop so basically I have to do something completely UNSAFE just to turn the thing on. SO in short the laptop works, BUT NOW the keyboard is messed up so I cant name my music or do much else with the keyboard. BUT MY FRIENDS.... my dad says that he's going to help me get another laptop so right now im willing to take ANY DECENT LAPTOP I can get lmao! *Sighs* anyway, I'll keep you all in the loop as time goes by, so Stay Tuned!!! :)
#72  December 13, 2018, 05:54:36 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#73  December 28, 2018, 07:48:11 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Alright! Here's an Update for you all! I Just released My Newest CD on my WEBSITE, its called "Piece By Peace" Its a 10 Track CD and its my NEWEST WORK!! I am also currently working on a New WIP which is called "Master Spectrum" which should be ready soon enough once i can gather up some more beats. Check it Out and Download it Here: https://djjarianlogan.wixsite.com/djjarianloganhd Take Care and "Happy New Year!!!" :D:D:D:):):)
#74  December 31, 2018, 07:46:21 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#75  January 01, 2019, 12:56:58 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
I've been having trouble making music lately because it's been hard for me to try to get inspiration and this the music has suffered. So far I only have three songs made on the new CD and it seems as if I can't get inspired I hope the finishing is CD fairly soon so stay tuned guys I suppose
#76  January 04, 2019, 01:20:37 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
 I've got good news everyone I've got more inspiration and now the Music Creation is back in progress please stay tuned for the new CD Master Spectrum because it will be released pretty soon
#77  January 06, 2019, 06:52:06 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
A message to all of my fans: how are you my fans and friends I'm doing okay I've been trying to find more and more inspiration to do more music for you all I hope that you are doing good and I hope that you all have had a very good new year so far. The new CD is coming along very good so far but also very slowly please be patient because I'm working on it take care
#78  January 08, 2019, 07:27:53 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#79  January 09, 2019, 12:18:47 am
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
#80  January 09, 2019, 09:09:09 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
Thank you to everyone best friend downloading my two new songs you guys are very awesome I hope that you guys like the next two songs that I will post very soon