YesNoOk

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project  (Read 674049 times)

Started by Xenomic, April 27, 2008, 12:56:53 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which format do you prefer for the project to take?

Current format (aka do whatever character and then release packs after set amount of time)
13 (25.5%)
Suggested format (aka focus on one character and then release sprites after finished)
38 (74.5%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project
#1221  August 10, 2018, 04:36:24 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
The alt that Shermie has from SNK Heroines is...kinda bland, IMO.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#1222  August 10, 2018, 04:38:06 am
  • America's Finest
  • "Step aside loser!"
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Aye... Dem hips... :smitten:

Nah man, I like it. It may not be as radical as the others, but it looks great on her.
#1223  August 10, 2018, 04:42:36 am
    • USA
Mmmm. I suppose so. Might also be due to my lack of interest in Shermie too that's influencing that. Honestly, coming up with anything that would actually fit for her Midnight Bliss would be...a task in itself I feel.^^;;
#1224  October 06, 2018, 05:26:56 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
Takuma/mr.karate midnight bliss attempt sprite -

Ok I redid the palette to give her more contrast - 

Pants shading retouched -

Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 10:34:02 am by demongorne
#1225  January 10, 2019, 05:47:48 am
    • USA
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/midnight-bliss-shock-project-12-185751.0.html

So, released this mini-pack, after 3 years of...not releasing anything?? I guess the project has just been THAT dead for that long. Again, if anyone would like to donate sprites to the project, and/or help out with making new stuff, go for it! Let me know either here or in PMs. The next pack is being built up right now (a couple new Sangue=Passares, though of course the Lilith Treatment because that's how those tend to go. I'll see if I can't find other characters to go with. I have ideas FOR other characters, but getting people to execute them and not go the Lilith route is...tricky to say the least. ^^;. In addition, already got a lot of Shocks thanks to whom I'm assuming is Feria (long-lost spriter who I guess isn't a big fan of me now, judging from his comments on the BBS...), which are open-sourced, as well as some other miscellaneous shocks (including some for hi-res characters like Asuna and Ako Tamaki). I haven't put them into any characters yet (I don't even know if some like Asuna or Ako can work with 1.0??), but they're there. No new Midnight Blisses in the pack as of yet, and nothing else outside of the holy trinity that this project has become.

Oh, and what of the Sangue ideas, you ask? Well, the ones that I'm thinking of NOT being Lilith Treatments are the following:

Dan Hibiki (Thumb, because Dan)
Chun-Li (thighs or hair buns)
Rimururu/Karin Kanzuki (cheeks (B.B.Hood style)
Roomi (Ears, though the Lilith Treatment fits her very well. Just maybe an updated one for that would work for her)

Things like that. Honestly, if it were up to me, I'd try to go just one of each type per series (so only one Lilith Treatment, in which case Nakoruru gets it for Samurai Showdown, Ingrid or Sakura for Street Fighter, etc.), while others would get more unique ones (of course, some series would have multiples because there's so many, like King of Fighters).

Anywho, just some food for thought. Females are a lot easier to do than males, I think, so that's why you still see a lot of females on this project. ^^;
#1226  March 01, 2019, 10:16:52 pm
    • USA
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/midnight-bliss-shock-project-12-185751.0.html

So, released this mini-pack, after 3 years of...not releasing anything?? I guess the project has just been THAT dead for that long. Again, if anyone would like to donate sprites to the project, and/or help out with making new stuff, go for it! Let me know either here or in PMs. The next pack is being built up right now (a couple new Sangue=Passares, though of course the Lilith Treatment because that's how those tend to go. I'll see if I can't find other characters to go with. I have ideas FOR other characters, but getting people to execute them and not go the Lilith route is...tricky to say the least. ^^;. In addition, already got a lot of Shocks thanks to whom I'm assuming is Feria (long-lost spriter who I guess isn't a big fan of me now, judging from his comments on the BBS...), which are open-sourced, as well as some other miscellaneous shocks (including some for hi-res characters like Asuna and Ako Tamaki). I haven't put them into any characters yet (I don't even know if some like Asuna or Ako can work with 1.0??), but they're there. No new Midnight Blisses in the pack as of yet, and nothing else outside of the holy trinity that this project has become.

Oh, and what of the Sangue ideas, you ask? Well, the ones that I'm thinking of NOT being Lilith Treatments are the following:

Dan Hibiki (Thumb, because Dan)
Chun-Li (thighs or hair buns)
Rimururu/Karin Kanzuki (cheeks (B.B.Hood style)
Roomi (Ears, though the Lilith Treatment fits her very well. Just maybe an updated one for that would work for her)

Things like that. Honestly, if it were up to me, I'd try to go just one of each type per series (so only one Lilith Treatment, in which case Nakoruru gets it for Samurai Showdown, Ingrid or Sakura for Street Fighter, etc.), while others would get more unique ones (of course, some series would have multiples because there's so many, like King of Fighters).

Anywho, just some food for thought. Females are a lot easier to do than males, I think, so that's why you still see a lot of females on this project. ^^;

I’m new, so I can’t write PMs, which is a dumb reason.
#1227  March 01, 2019, 10:19:02 pm
    • USA
Ah. Just about 4 more posts somewhere and you should be able to do PMs. So just...find places for 4 more posts and that should be good enough, I think. But if you want to respond here, up to you. Unless you WANT to keep it in PM. Also up to you.
#1228  March 01, 2019, 10:23:38 pm
    • USA
Ah. Just about 4 more posts somewhere and you should be able to do PMs. So just...find places for 4 more posts and that should be good enough, I think. But if you want to respond here, up to you. Unless you WANT to keep it in PM. Also up to you.

Sure. Maybe comment on the spritesheet expansion thread, too. Want to hear your thoughts on them.
#1229  March 01, 2019, 10:28:20 pm
    • USA
Righto then. We'll save it for the PM when you get the chance to do that. But for now, I must disappear for about an hour~ Should be more than enough time to get the posts you need~