YesNoOk

Bathory (Read 90811 times)

Started by Sky79, May 25, 2014, 12:04:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: Bathory
#101  November 27, 2014, 08:02:14 am
  • Haters are toys
Howdy! big thanks for the kind words  ;D

The stage is called  "BLOOD POOL REQUIEM" by everyone's old friend MOTVN and HankVenture. It can be found Here and Here. If you have any problems, let me know via PM, I'll send it to you personally.

Enjoy! Come back anytime  :buttrox:

Edit: intro #4 complete-

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Based on the classic "Spawn: The Animated series " fight, Spawn vs Vampire WARNING GRAPHIC. :beatnik:
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:27:14 pm by Sky79
#102  November 30, 2014, 02:48:14 am
  • ...aww
    • Mexico
    • carlosbgs32@jabber.com
female tremendous 8)

Thanks bro, download it, great stage  :yes:
#103  December 03, 2014, 08:33:22 am
I like that there is interest in characters like that, it makes me happy that you work in another vercion her and being apart like this good man great job.

a question, what is the stage name? I like that dark style bloody and beautiful girls xD

Stage-name? What do you mean?

google translator is bad xD

The stage of the first post, go where the Morrigan too. Is that I love

Oh, I getcha. Seems like you got the answer to your question. ;)

Howdy! big thanks for the kind words  ;D

The stage is called  "BLOOD POOL REQUIEM" by everyone's old friend MOTVN and HankVenture. It can be found Here and Here. If you have any problems, let me know via PM, I'll send it to you personally.

Enjoy! Come back anytime  :buttrox:

Edit: intro #4 complete-

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Based on the classic "Spawn: The Animated series " fight, Spawn vs Vampire WARNING GRAPHIC. :beatnik:

Oh. My. God.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!

You made a muscle-girl version of Bathory? In a red evening dress?? With a ponytail??? Oh my god that's hot! O3O

Ah man! Now I really can't wait until this is released! :D

Damn this is gonna be so awesome!

female tremendous 8)

Thanks bro, download it, great stage  :yes:

Yeah, she looks awesome. :3
Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 08:48:09 am by Altrunchen
#104  December 30, 2014, 04:26:23 am
  • ...aww
    • Mexico
    • carlosbgs32@jabber.com
It would be good that you included an intro or winpose with Millarca, or other characters by Mmmuchi.

By google translator xD
#105  January 05, 2015, 07:13:29 am
It would be good that you included an intro or winpose with Millarca, or other characters by Mmmuchi.

By google translator xD

That might be fun but I'm pretty sure they already have those. But adding new stuff might be cool too. However, I'd prefer to sacrifice that in the name of getting the characters sooner rather than later. >3>
#106  January 05, 2015, 08:45:39 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#107  January 10, 2015, 05:51:44 am
  • Haters are toys
Alrighty gentlemen, time for an update, problem I'm running into is, I've just no time at moment to sprite the last few animations for her SFF (work, moving, money issues blah blah blah) make no mistake, I'm rolling, but as some are very unfinished, they aren't worth showing/uploading at this time..... Seriously..... unless you like sticks with boobs on them.

That, and a little bonus for you pallet makers out there.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#108  January 10, 2015, 06:08:43 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
#109  January 10, 2015, 06:16:17 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#110  January 11, 2015, 08:12:50 am
  • Haters are toys
That, and a little bonus for you pallet makers out there.

YOU RANG?

I sure did!....... We'll be in touch  :beatnik:

------------------------------------------Edit---------------------------------------------------------------

It's funny how people around here think I can somehow be intimidated; Pfff, enough of the high school treehouse mentality. I'll simply go elsewhere-

For all future updates and releases on this lovely lady and others, you can find me here and here.