YesNoOk

General HDBZ Discussion topic (Read 832134 times)

Started by Iced, May 15, 2015, 11:27:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: General HDBZ Discussion topic
#781  March 27, 2017, 12:08:40 am
Not even a reference of him in the "King of Fillers" that is Dragon Ball Super. (Please don't take seriously what i said about Super, DB Super fans). If he is referenced somewhere in recent official Dragon Ball media please tell me so. Make him people if you want to.

#782  March 27, 2017, 12:09:06 am
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
You make feel like a douche but alright.
Also,i must check out Nekomajin.
But no one said anything about Toribot or included him in a game,
which angers me since he is the Alpha God among meere beta gods xD

EDIT:Both of you make me feel like a douche :mlol:
But he is not in as a "physical" character :P

Also,is somebody really doing a Z2 version of him?
Im kind of curious to see his techniques if he has any.
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:13:21 am by AgentofDestiny
#783  March 27, 2017, 12:22:01 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

As much as i want to see Broly Z2 and maybe Bulma Z2 with Tron-ish style,im afraid things are strictly "Z".
So no Dragon Ball favourites,fan-canon appearances or even movie characters (even though most of them are in "Z")

I have no idea what you are on about. Who made these "rules" of what characters are allowed in my fullgame project?

lui

#784  March 27, 2017, 12:27:33 am
    • USA
i get that you're a super-fan agent but you really shouldn't act like you know anything about how the dev team works as if you actually are apart of it
#785  March 27, 2017, 12:33:42 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
If i understand correctly no more than 2 versions of the same character are allowed,second one could be a risk as well.It takes space for more original characters and creators must choose wisely in which character to put their efforts and spend their time in.
SSJ Goku and M. Vegeta were uniquely different than their originals sure,but if you were a spriter in Z2 would you do a power-up form or a more actual original character?
If i could sprite i would do a Future Trunks Z2,what Z2 character would you sprite?

I'd do Super Vegito. but other than him there are a few others, Omega, Super 17, SSJ4s. GT has nice stuff

*imagines Golden Oozaru shit going on*
#786  March 27, 2017, 12:34:48 am
  • Fate's Persona
I caught the wrong kind of attention,well....

I just say what was said here already,though that can change anytime (what you guys want in or out)
Also,if anything im a sucker for the fighting game part more,but i like Dragon Ball Z a lot still.
Okay im not part of the team nor will i ever be,because i don't have the skills necessary.
I get the message,i'll shut up now.

EDIT:Golden Oozaru huh? That could be a boss special.
Omega Shenron could have some neat moves.
Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:38:17 am by AgentofDestiny
#787  March 27, 2017, 12:37:17 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
No one told you to shut up tho

#788  March 27, 2017, 12:39:37 am
I don't think you have to shut up, it's fine that you're excited. As long as you aren't putting words into people's mouths or shutting people down.

There are also ways to soften what you're saying so it doesn't come across as overly blunt. If you think you remember Iced or Balthazar or someone saying they wouldn't do something, you can just say "Didn't they say this?" and they can say whether that's (still) true or false if they feel the need. That way you make it clear that you're not speaking as an authority.
#789  March 27, 2017, 12:46:47 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Like, i have plenty of Super Vegetto ideas, and few for Gokus. ( if i had Balthazars spriting skill and mind i'd probably actually do em.) i wouldn't make doubles like every form of Goku, but i'd bring in SSJ3 in his current SSJ character as part of his finisher like in Hyper dimension and perhaps a little more, or SSG into a finisher for Base Goku. Or as an ability that will last for like 8 seconds where he's buffed like hell. Considering SSG is 90% palette swap i imagine it would be managable. I'd play with it so everything is there, but without too much extra work

#790  March 27, 2017, 12:49:40 am
  • Fate's Persona
I don't think you have to shut up, it's fine that you're excited. As long as you aren't putting words into people's mouths or shutting people down.
There are also ways to soften what you're saying so it doesn't come across as overly blunt. If you think you remember Iced or Balthazar or someone saying they wouldn't do something, you can just say "Didn't they say this?" and they can say whether that's (still) true or false if they feel the need. That way you make it clear that you're not speaking as an authority.

That is true,i guess i'll shut up from speaking like a boss (in a bad way i mean).
On a different note,how would you have Emperor Pilaf as Z2?
The game could use one joke character more,tell me if others befit this better than "the rice i don't really like" :mlol:

EDIT:
Like, i have plenty of Super Vegetto ideas, and few for Gokus. ( if i had Balthazars spriting skill and mind i'd probably actually do em.)...........

So kind of like an edit,right? Or maybe a full character but start as a base using another,Goku in this instance.
If you are interested,someone made a SSJ4 and Super Vegito edit on SSJ Goku.And i think Goku Black Rose too.
Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:55:02 am by AgentofDestiny
#791  March 27, 2017, 01:00:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I caught the wrong kind of attention,well....

I just say what was said here already,though that can change anytime (what you guys want in or out)
Also,if anything im a sucker for the fighting game part more,but i like Dragon Ball Z a lot still.
Okay im not part of the team nor will i ever be,because i don't have the skills necessary.
I get the message,i'll shut up now.

EDIT:Golden Oozaru huh? That could be a boss special.
Omega Shenron could have some neat moves.
you dont need to shut up, but i have literally never seen that kind of rule and Ive been part of this dev team since the beginning.  Stop making stuff up please, your enthusiasm is nice and all but its not helpful if you are chasing away people that could be collaborating with us by telling them whats allowed and whats not.

The only thing that you would never see in a fullgame like this would be OCs.
#792  March 27, 2017, 01:02:19 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
If by edits you mean palettes than nah. Im good on my customs. i mean legit gameplay. and naturally Vegetto would be his own entire thing. SSG and SS3 are what i'd incorporate into existing Base and SSJ Gokus. i originally imagined SSB would go better for ssj since its just a hair color swap, but 3 is still a better looking idea and it feels off to have a character have 2 of em as abilities
#793  March 27, 2017, 01:02:39 am
  • Fate's Persona
Things change from time to time so alright.
Do whatever you want people.
EDIT:The ssj3 hair might be some trouble,that thing is as long as a cape,almost.
#794  March 27, 2017, 01:05:37 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Things change from time to time so alright.
Do whatever you want people.
EDIT:The ssj3 hair might be some trouble,that thing is as long as a cape,almost.

Nothing changed. Broly was considered to be made after vegeta, this was years ago. Nothing has changed, movie characters, db characters, everything was always open.
#795  March 27, 2017, 01:11:16 am

So all the time I'm spent coming up with the movelist for the main character of my fanfic was for nothing!?
#796  March 27, 2017, 01:11:56 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
I know they said SSJ3 hair is a nuisance, but remember you said IF i could sprite xyz.
Besides Gotenks can have it, Goku can too >:c

#797  March 27, 2017, 01:26:28 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

So all the time I'm spent coming up with the movelist for the main character of my fanfic was for nothing!?

Thammy, if you want to do a character for mugen, you should go for it and do it. It will be great experience, but if you are expecting a fanfic character to be part of the fullgame then no, we are not really interested in adding fanfiction characters, that shouldnt stop you from working on what you like to do, but if you want to collaborate with us then thats another story.

Best of luck with your creation nonetheless it looks nice so far.

AOD , please stop posting stuff about how you are restraining yourself from commenting or wont say a thing, thats not helpful , if you are going to post just to say that you thought about posting but wont say anything then dont post.  That just sounds passive agressive.
#798  March 27, 2017, 01:27:41 am
Y'all need to stop taking my posts seriously. :P
#799  March 27, 2017, 01:29:29 am
  • Fate's Persona
Thammy,if you intent to make an OC then go forth and have fun,
also if possible i would like to have a link to the thread (if you make one),thank you very much.
Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:42:28 am by AgentofDestiny
#800  March 31, 2017, 01:10:29 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/

The countdown to April 7th begins!