YesNoOk

KOF XIII Boss Saiki - 24-6-2015 (win background patch for 1.1 only) (Read 125767 times)

Started by BoyBoyz, January 01, 2012, 07:04:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: KOF XIII Boss Saiki fully sprited
#21  January 04, 2012, 06:46:20 am
Sorry stevla, I used fighter factory 3 to make him, so viewing/editing sprites was much easier. Else I'd have the same problem as you... I don't know how to fix it, I'm a noob : (

I gotta go, so I'll release this update first. All's left are lose by throw voice/crash sound and more testing.

*71. light punch can cancel into fireball handswipe to hit the enemy if he/she is not already hit. IF hit already, handswipe and fireball will miss
72. Fixed a bug with his dizzy meter. Now he doesn't dizzy so fast for some moves.
73. Adjusted some sprpriorities, for example first fireball hit explosion is above p1, but second explosion is behind. Many others.
*74. Super darkening does not hit an air enemy that has been hit by hard punch, but hits when air enemy lands on ground (hard punch hitting in air does not cause fall)
*75. Super darkening does not hit an enemy falling from C+D hit
*76. Super darkening does not hit an enemy falling from sweepkick.
*77. Adjusted the superdarkening hit and guardspark timemod to 3,0, and ommitted all the relevant falling states so the hitspark helper appears properly when hit. Also added projhit = 0
78. Fixed Dizzy 'STUN' word sprpriority and positioning
79. Fixed unblockable sweep not hitting after comboing from normal attacks.
80. Fixed saiki's gethitstates when hit/comboed in air

What's left:
1. Better select screen/ in game portraits
2. complete black flame animation (boss mode)
3. hyperdrive animation (this has no use in KOFXIII, because Saiki is in perma hyperdrive mode)
4. Projectile hit/guard sound, guard cancel into evade sound, and A+B slide sound are not ripped
5. Lose by throw voice/crash sound

bugs:
1. simul mode has one bug: dark web appears on random p2 instead of hit enemies

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gsem6412qcw4
#22  January 04, 2012, 08:25:12 pm
Crashing sound, round 1 and round 2 lose voices fixed with variables for state 5900. Lose by cheap KO voice not affected.

Saiki status: 98% complete.

Will keep testing for bugs, but for now this is final version
Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 09:42:25 pm by BoyBoyz
#23  January 04, 2012, 09:03:32 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Sorry stevla, I used fighter factory 3 to make him, so viewing/editing sprites was much easier. Else I'd have the same problem as you... I don't know how to fix it, I'm a noob : (
It's ok bro but I'll sent you the palette in your e-mail so you know what I'm talking about
#24  January 04, 2012, 09:47:07 pm
Haven't gotten it yet, coz u know hotmail can be sucky. Will try to see what I can do when i do! Would love some new palettes for him lol
#25  January 04, 2012, 10:02:06 pm
damn... fixed a bug where guarding super darkening in air produced wrong spark. -.- uploading again sorry
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:57:02 am by BoyBoyz
#26  January 05, 2012, 12:57:38 am
update 2:
super counter flame binding changed from 1 to 21, so flame explod does not leave him when his hand is up during the counter.
when stateno = 5030 and !Alive, a changeanim into 5030 added  so he wun be in an awkward position till he falls

#27  January 05, 2012, 01:06:15 am
    • Puerto Rico
Haven't gotten it yet, coz u know hotmail can be sucky. Will try to see what I can do when i do! Would love some new palettes for him lol
Lol true and the palette was good how it turned out good  :)
#28  January 05, 2012, 03:13:12 am
haven't gotten it! Weird... maybe send again? copy paste the email or something >_<
#29  January 05, 2012, 03:34:00 am
    • Puerto Rico
Oh sorry lol message me your me your e-mail and I'll sent it right away ok (I just sent the palette let me know what you think)
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 04:27:43 am by stevla83
#30  January 05, 2012, 11:19:10 pm
oops sorry jean I didn't notice your bug  report... It should have been fixed now... something to do with the timing of the guard animation
#31  January 06, 2012, 02:08:12 pm
Minor update 3:

81. enemy state sprpriority during walk and grab lowered so he/she'll always be behind saiki.
82. Better trigger for fireball explosion appearing on gethitvar(animtype)
83. The explod when guarding a fireball now has no postype; it appears whereever the fireball was guarded, on the part of the body that the fireball hits.
#32  January 12, 2012, 03:37:09 pm
I made a random attempt at coding the stun timing correctly, and I succeeded!

1. The stun animation for saiki's fireballs and counter succession on an AIR ENEMY now works true to source. However, it seems mugen cannot detect it when the enemy JUST leaves the ground; that state is still considered on ground!

2. Removed guard damage for forward and downward fireballs so they cannot kill during a guard. They cannot kill when they hit, but could still kill when guarded :S

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gsem6412qcw4

GT

#33  January 12, 2012, 04:22:32 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
If you didn't want the moves to kill then you could have used a kill = 0 parameter at the end of their hitdefs.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#34  January 12, 2012, 04:38:27 pm
yea i did, but it still killed when they guarded! Which I found really weird :S
#35  January 12, 2012, 05:02:36 pm
important: solved a bug with the new fireball stun state. Now when enemy dies during forward fireball handswipe, the fireball will not hit.
#36  January 12, 2012, 05:42:03 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
have you fixed the portrait being too big and the mislocation of the victory portrait?
#37  January 19, 2012, 11:02:00 am
Nope, don't know how to fix the portraits etc.

17-1-2012:

1. bindtime of handswipe flame fixed
2. Fixed super darkening's hitspark appearing while enemy is getting up and going into dizzy state. Fixed the hitspark timer to last longer. (This change won't be available for winmugen)
3. Redid all gethitstates in common1.cns to be more authentic to mugen. For example, getting hit by uppercuts now gives a different, more stable, animation (This might have bugs, stay tuned)
- as a result of the above, a weird throw bug has been solved too.
4. Made flames darker in pal6 mode
5. Improved AI to A+B when p2bodydist x > 90
6. Fixed all the losing sounds to not overlap/not play
7. Fixed lose by cheap KO not activating due to new common1.cns configurations
8.Added flames to winstate, turning, guarding, walking forward/back (the feet don't have flames while walking... dont know how to make it)

Play as flaming Saiki by selecting him with Z button. Winmugen enabled (previously forgot to enable)

There are bugs where the flame does not disappear properly when it transitions to another state during a super's pause/super pause. It's a mugen thing... can't solve I think...

Mugen 1.0 = .rar file
Winmugen = .rar file + .cns patch
#38  January 19, 2012, 07:35:26 pm
i can't include stage on your character in arcade mode  i use mugen 1.0

i can't have a arcade  match with saiki

you have to correct this because saiki is a boss i think is the worth mistake you have on saiki
#39  January 19, 2012, 09:40:53 pm
Sorry I can't help you... I'm not pro enough lol
#40  January 20, 2012, 03:33:35 pm
boy you have not enough skillz to finish your character ask to REJY2505 pleaaaaase it's not a shame lol