Random Topic V8 (Read 838342 times)

Started by c001357, March 07, 2013, 04:28:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V8
#581  April 11, 2013, 07:38:58 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ

He's the Demolition Man, never knew that? :P
EDIT: Damn, I couldn't react to JPotSman's comeback properly. Welcome back, Jman!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 07:51:55 pm by Trinitronity
#582  April 12, 2013, 01:20:12 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#583  April 12, 2013, 09:55:18 am
lol i'll take that on with an american jeep.
#584  April 12, 2013, 09:08:04 pm
  • Got them waifus for sale
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/d.jaggerjack
I'd take it on with an Expedition  :smartass:
#585  April 12, 2013, 10:49:24 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Finally weekend...and my gf is visiting her parents wohoo..cola and pizza here i come!
#586  April 13, 2013, 07:07:38 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

:stare:

HE FIGHTS FOR FAMILY... AND LIVES FOR LOVE
#587  April 13, 2013, 07:15:39 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
They might as well say the Joker fights for fun and laughs.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#588  April 13, 2013, 07:25:55 am
    • USA
#589  April 13, 2013, 07:33:19 am
More like "The bitter professor Joker yearns to steal the smiles of society, and rule with an iron fist!"
#590  April 13, 2013, 08:49:12 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
This means we'll finally learn when exactly "kawaii" became an illusion.
Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 03:56:17 pm by Jango Hakamichi
#591  April 13, 2013, 03:56:32 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Alright, my posts are being deleted on Trinitymugen, so I'm just going to log what has gone down. I feel it's important that people in the community here know this, so that you aren't suckered into it like I was.

I am of course talking about Jesuszilla.

"Oh boo-hoo, we all know he's batshit insane and wants Felicia as his wife and whatever, what's new about that?" Well, I shall give a brief summary of what happened.

For a while, we were trying to see who could get farther in Katawa Shoujo and outdo each other. I actually passed him in Lilly's route and he was like "How do you do it so fast?" "Savestates," I said. That bit is not important.

Somehow, the topic came up about Lilly's blindness and how she functions on a daily basis, so I used examples from my own experience. I used to be an aide for individuals with special needs at my university, and one of my clients (who would later become a good friend) was a blind girl who taught me a lot about how she would navigate the world without sight. Naturally, questions came up about that job, what it entailed, the code of ethics, if any of the clients were cute, etc etc.

Jesuszilla interrupted by complaining. He stated that he was so annoyed that I did something cool in my life while he's been stagnating for the last few years not accomplishing anything. I told him that he should take that first step forward and see if he can apply himself, even suggesting that he could see if his campus had a similar program that he could assist in (since the man at least knows the topics he's studying, he could probably at least be a tutor or something). When he said that he was held back by his ADHD and Anxiety, I told him he might want to try register with those services. I made it a point that this wasn't an offensive jab, and that at least on my campus, services could be as simple as having an individual act as a moral support pillar, if he so needed one. He stonewalled and said that he was just gonna stop talking until the subject changed, and to have someone notify him of when that happened.

At this point I jokingly mentioned that after that job, I was a freelance tour guide on my island, and Jesuszilla was like "STOP TALKING ABOUT JOBS." I finally just stopped my train of thought and asked him what he wanted to talk about. He dodged the question and accused me of spreading rumors about him. When I asked what they were, he said that I accused him of stalking Neon Tiger (the user that made Slot Machine MKII). I couldn't recall saying this, and then he accused me of having an irrational hatred of him and taking potshots. I told him that I poke fun at him, and that if he'd prefer he could poke fun at me, and that friendship isn't based on being in agreement 100% of the time, but by embracing differences and striving to form a bond. He still continued on, so I said "fuck this, I'm leaving," and as soon as he said "No, wait," I logged out of the channel.

I was still connected to Sorcerynet, though, so some of the users (who shall remain anonymous) PM'ed me telling me the state Jesuszilla was in. He was threatening to commit suicide. I'd heard stories of this before, but I'm always wary of whenever someone threatens suicide, just in case they are serious. I told them that what he does is up to himself, and while I would feel bad for losing a human being, there was really nothing I could do to stop him.

Well as you probably guessed, he was still alive and acting like nothing. I posted a vid on Trinitymugen's forum and he responded conversationally as if nothing had happened last night. I answered his question but mentioned he would've known the answer had he paid attention to what I was talking about when he had his fit. Ignoring it, he said he was gonna download the game my video mentioned, so I finally took a jab and said "Yeah, you do that, Saohc."

Then, he deleted the post and sent a PM that stated that I should just KNOW that he wasn't attacking me last night. Well, if he wasn't then, he sure was now. I made a post on TM's boards again, calling him out for deleting my post, but he deleted that too. I finally sent him a pretty large PM about how I finally gave up trying to defend his actions, how he's a coward for trying to guilt people by threatening to commit suicide, and that I didn't want to deal with his manchild actions any more. He responded going over how hard the last year was and how he wants to apologize and blahblahblah cry me a river. I still haven't responded to this PM, nor do I want to.

So if you didn't want to read that, here's the summaries of what to expect if you talk to Jesuszilla:

1) Don't mention anything you do outside of being on the internet.
2) If you try to offer help, he will refuse it and push you away.
3) He will find ways to victimize himself and make you be responsible for it.
4) If he threatens to kill himself, he doesn't mean it and just wants you to pay attention to him. He's been doing this for years.
5) If you have a dissenting opinion on Trinitymugen, assume he will now delete your posts.

Thank you for your time, ladies and gentlemen. I hope Iced gets that Guild server space soon because I have a feeling Mr. Jones is gonna disappear from the site.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:30:22 pm by Jango Hakamichi
#592  April 13, 2013, 03:59:19 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
hello averybody!
I'm Tired so much!
I was work all day outside...
then for price I have grill at home....
ohhhhh...I'm so tired to make any mugen char. .... but what I can do in this time? Sleep?
#593  April 13, 2013, 04:03:53 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
#594  April 13, 2013, 04:20:10 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
he was held back by his ADHD and Anxiety
This made me red with anger considering I have these problems and yet have somewhat of a stable life. Not saying JZ doesn't but considering what was said........
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#595  April 13, 2013, 04:23:29 pm
    • USA
#596  April 13, 2013, 04:25:51 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
WHAT KIND OF A BROTHER HUSBAND ARE YOU, EATING OUT SHIZUNE AND HANAKO WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY WTF
#597  April 13, 2013, 04:33:22 pm
Hmm. Odd. I missed the events that led to JZ leaving MFG so I had no idea it was really like that.
#598  April 13, 2013, 04:34:12 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
That's its own kettle of fish, but Jmorphman made a reference to it
#599  April 13, 2013, 04:41:32 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Threatening to commit suicide and deleting posts? What the shit?

And this somehow begun from talking about visual novels and applying yourself?
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#600  April 13, 2013, 04:43:20 pm
jango stop playing visual novels and make one about dating muggin community members instead