The dream of many who know this game series now has been come true!! HoboCop, the cancelled character from ClayFighter 63 1/3 and Sculpture's Cut now is finally playable only on MUGEN!! I got the PSX ClayFighter Extreme beta from a friend and I could rip his sprites from there, so now you can play with him for first time in history!!
He's still in beta state but is 100% playable, I made a rushed release to get him ready for this special date, so these are some of his features:
- Sprites and voices ripped from ClayFighter Extreme beta
- All his basic moves
- His 3 special moves: Hopedo, Ho Butt and Lid Throw
- All sparks and sounds from CF 63 1/3 from my previous characters (announcer included)
- 3 palettes
Spoiler: Screnshots (click to see content)As High Five in Sculptor's Cut, he's incomplete in the beta so not all his moves had been added (like the Combo System and Claytalities) so it' a matter of time to work on these by my own and create from scratch as I did with Blue Suede Goo and what I'm making now with Ice.
I hope you like this release, this is my gift to you for all these years of support to my work here, I hope you enjoy it!!
(sorry, I made this so hurry that I didn't upload his profile in my website, he will be added during today )
OK, now I can tell you better about my new AF char made for 2019, this is what you can find here for real:
I like the result in the end, because, you know, this is probably the only chance for all of us to play with HoboCop for real, or a recreation about how he would be for CF games. I hope you'd enjoy it
- Rips from every gaming magazine I could find about ClayFighter Extreme beta + some video rips
- Voice from noneless than Shrek (the 3rd palette is the key)
- The other elements said in the release also are real, so he's 100% playable and with CF sparks and sounds
This is the part where you run away
Characters -> Jokes/Bosses
(the strikethroughed link still works BTW)