YesNoOk

Having troubles with Moneyart and disabling backgrounds (Read 12340 times)

Started by sataide, July 07, 2007, 09:30:07 am
Share this topic:
Having troubles with Moneyart and disabling backgrounds
#1  July 07, 2007, 09:30:07 am
I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but hopefully if its the wrong place people won't mind too much.  I've recently discovered moneyart and have been playing around with it.  I've followed the beginner steps and seem to have gotten some of it working.  What I've been trying to do is disable some backgrounds on some intro screens in street fighter alpha 3 on ePSXe. My goal is to be able to get some rips of some of the character art from there.

I load up moneyart and have the emulator running.  I pick a character and let the character intro screens run, which basically don't progress into actual gameplay if no buttons are pushed.  Then I monitor moneyart.  As far as I can tell, I need to disable a few pop up windows/banners from appearing so I can get an unobstructed view. From what I understand in the tutorials, I need to locate the address' for these blocks.  I've been running filters for non-changing integers of 1 and 2 to try and then playing around with what pops up, but I think I'm totally going about this the wrong way. 

Basically I'm just asking if anyone has some tips for me because I feel like I'm bashing my head on a brick wall.
...moneyart? that's a new one.
#2  July 07, 2007, 09:31:58 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Re: Having troubles with Moneyart and disabling backgrounds
#3  July 07, 2007, 05:46:02 pm
Oh, I'm sorry...Playing with this stuff too late has probably addled my brains and I haven't read the forum topics correctly.