YesNoOk

EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform) (Read 42766 times)

Started by DJMouF, May 13, 2019, 11:46:10 pm
Share this topic:
EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform)
#1  May 13, 2019, 11:46:10 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Ok here's a whip of My next char since Bardock. there's more to be done so don't pay much of attention to a few attacks. Just showing progression lol. I sprited the Final Shine Attack because I think it's an attack that only GT Vegeta has so I thought it would be a good idea to give dbz/dbs Vegeta the attack. But just let me know what you think overall. Thanks.
Re: EB Vegeta Mugen Char Pots/Infinite Style (transform)
#2  May 14, 2019, 12:20:00 am
    • USA
From what I saw in the video, it looks really good, so far, but, if you want my honest opinion, I don't think Final Shine suits this Vegeta. (If it were GT Vegeta, then yeah.) You could always give Vegeta 'Spirit Breaker' and/or 'Gamma Burst Flash' as other options.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#3  May 14, 2019, 12:25:25 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Thanks. I understand what you're saying just thought I'd put a twist to him
#4  May 14, 2019, 12:58:02 am
    • USA
I have a few questions:
I see in the video that you coded in 'Super Saiyan'... Now, will this involve using a bar of super?
Are you considering coding in his other transformations as well? (Example: SSG and SSB)
Will the transformation last only a period of time?
Are there going to be 'move exclusives' for said transformation(s)?

Also, if your looking for other normals/supers/specials to code into Vegeta. Might I suggest looking at some of the Dragon Ball games as reference? Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ would be a great place to start.

Also, Also: If you need a small portrait, you can feel free to use mine, if you want:
I originally made this for Kenshiro's Vegeta, but I don't think it was ever used.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:04:01 am by CozySquirtle

lui

#5  May 14, 2019, 01:05:42 am
    • USA
oh, dude you should have pm'ed me about making a vegeta in this style, i have a fully cs'ed vegeta that you could have used that we used for DBvOP lol

Also, Also: If you need a small portrait, you can feel free to use mine, if you want:
I originally made this for Kenshiro's Vegeta, but I don't think it was ever used.

oops, that is completely my bad, we were supposed to use it :P
#6  May 14, 2019, 02:15:22 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I have a few questions:
I see in the video that you coded in 'Super Saiyan'... Now, will this involve using a bar of super?
Are you considering coding in his other transformations as well? (Example: SSG and SSB)
Will the transformation last only a period of time?
Are there going to be 'move exclusives' for said transformation(s)?

Also, if your looking for other normals/supers/specials to code into Vegeta. Might I suggest looking at some of the Dragon Ball games as reference? Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ would be a great place to start.

Yes it involves a super. It requires your power to be 3000 but it only uses 1000 stock.
No I dont plan to add anymore transformations bro.
As of right now his transformation is permanent unless you detransform or the match
Exclusives:
Base Form: lvl1/2 Galick Gun, Super Galick Gun (in air), Dirty Fireworks can only be performed. SSJ: lvl1/2 Rapid Fire, lvl1/2 Big Bang Attack, Super Big Bang Attack, Final Shine Attack can only be performed.
I plan to look into other specials to use and see what I'll make for a qcf+p attack or projectile.
Thanks for the offer too bro
Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:17:11 am by DJMouF
#7  May 14, 2019, 02:16:20 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
oh, dude you should have pm'ed me about making a vegeta in this style, i have a fully cs'ed vegeta that you could have used that we used for DBvOP lol

oops, that is completely my bad, we were supposed to use it :P

Well I dont mind checking him out. May be something I can use
#8  May 14, 2019, 08:41:02 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
To be honest, it's looking fantastic, but my only 2 questions are:

1. Why is Galick Gun a blast and not a beam?
2. Why is Final Flash so short and janky looking? Idk if your still working on it or not at the time of the video, but it just looks like a big quick gout of energy instead of a concentrated, highly powered beam.

Other then that, very excited for this.
#9  May 14, 2019, 12:47:02 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
To be honest, it's looking fantastic, but my only 2 questions are:

1. Why is Galick Gun a blast and not a beam?
2. Why is Final Flash so short and janky looking? Idk if your still working on it or not at the time of the video, but it just looks like a big quick gout of energy instead of a concentrated, highly powered beam.

Other then that, very excited for this.

I gave him a blast because he has a Super GG in the air. And the final flash isn't done. I just put it together for time being
Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:12:26 am by DJMouF

vyn

#10  May 14, 2019, 08:52:10 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Pretty damn cool bro, final shine was actually my favorite part of the video. Makes him a bit more unique.

If I were to make a suggestion it would be to reduce the vanish usage overall, I know its a cool concept to be teleporting all over the place during basic movement, combos, specials and supers but (and this is totally my opinion) if overused it makes the character and the fight feel a bit messy.
Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:02:19 pm by vyn
#11  May 14, 2019, 10:31:28 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Pretty damn cool bro, final shine was actually my favorite part of the video. Makes him a bit more unique.

If I were to make a suggestion it would be to reduce the vanish usage overall, I know its a cool concept to be teleporting all over the place during basic movement, combos, specials and supers but (and this is totally my opinion) if overused it makes the character and the fight feel a bit messy.

Thanks bro! I'm tryna get my level up to yours lol... Trust me there's actually not a lot of teleporting. I just do it a lot in the video lol because the only thing that has the teleporting is the dodging/roll fwd/bck. I feel like the Final Shine gives him an extra edge. To come to think of it, you're Goku goes SSJ4 and SSBlue tp perform attacks! No one said anything about that lol. Even though its only for a tab bit.
#12  May 15, 2019, 03:56:43 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Looks good, I think you should make Vegeta's SSJ transformation more spectacular.
#13  May 15, 2019, 06:06:39 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Looks good, I think you should make Vegeta's SSJ transformation more spectacular.

Thanks Man. Yeah he most definitely will. I just have that basic transformation for now til I finish other things
#14  May 15, 2019, 06:13:12 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I looked at multiple movesets of Vegeta on various games, and I really didn't see anything I liked. So a light bulb cloud appeared in my head (lol) I thought about what about the fireblast(s) he did against Broly? (The old original movie). Starting at 0:51 seconds. So that's what I'll try to come up with for his qcf+p special. Maybe throw one blast for the normal special, then for EX he'll throw the other for a 2nd blast. Oh and I think may give the "Maximum Flasher" a go as well

#15  May 16, 2019, 06:18:54 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Here's the qcf+p/pp attack. I started playing around with chaining the air fire blasts also in the video. Idk if I'll Keep the chain because I don't want to make a cheese char. Or maybe just only chain a tad bit of it.

vyn

#16  May 16, 2019, 06:39:29 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Love your galick gun
#17  May 16, 2019, 07:22:23 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#18  May 17, 2019, 04:55:18 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Awesome job dude! I loved what i saw in the video. Might i suggest one thing, I love the final shine attack, however imo it would be dope if he transformed into super saiyan blue and did this then it would come off more powerful and make more sense seeing that he does this move as super saiyan 4 so of course he could do it as a super saiyan blue. Keep it how you like it if that is what you want but I think it would go well with the beam, especially color wise. Anyway keep it up dude

[youtube]watch?v=1hl_OptI06Y&feature[/youtube]

Here's the qcf+p/pp attack. I started playing around with chaining the air fire blasts also in the video. Idk if I'll Keep the chain because I don't want to make a cheese char. Or maybe just only chain a tad bit of it.

Keep it! Its part of what makes him Vegeta. If you look back in the anime its what he does. You can put a cap on it but the chaining also makes good combos.
Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:34:16 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#19  May 17, 2019, 11:51:11 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Awesome job dude! I loved what i saw in the video. Might i suggest one thing, I love the final shine attack, however imo it would be dope if he transformed into super saiyan blue and did this then it would come off more powerful and make more since seeing tbat he does this move as super saiyan 4 so of course he could do it as a super saiyan blue. Keep it how you like it if that is what you want but I think it would go well with the beam, especially color wise. Anyway keep it up dude

[youtube]watch?v=1hl_OptI06Y&feature[/youtube]

Keep it! Its part of what makes him Vegeta. If you look back in the anime its what he does. You can put a cap on it but the chaining also makes good combos.

Thanks Bro! I see what your saying about the SSJ Blue. I didn't plan on doing that but it's something to definitely think about!
Yeah you're right about his signature fire blasts. That's why I was so focused on making it right. Thanks for your feedback bro. So I'll go ahead and keep it. Can't take good ole Vegeta'ism away from Vegeta lol... :mlol:
#20  May 17, 2019, 07:53:16 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Np dude. If you need ideas, refer to Dragon ball Tenkaichi 3. Also for Super Saiyan 2 he could have the Final Explosion. That's the move he did on Fat Buu. Just a suggestiom tho. Like I said before, make him however youwant to make him. Im sure it will be come out awesome regardless