YesNoOk

Legendary Terry Bogard updates 2014 (Read 11773 times)

Started by Legendary DeMoNk@I, February 02, 2014, 10:30:13 am
Share this topic:
Legendary Terry Bogard updates 2014
New #1  February 02, 2014, 10:30:13 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
Well the updates ive been doing since last year after release until now is coming to a close so id like to finally share here. For those who remember how far ive come from awakened version V1-V2 to this final version youll see the difference in a lot of things. Since release there were a lot of update changes & fixes. I just cleaned out my site details today so it just shows the previous update and the latest. if you want to see what i updated in past months you can see all those details at SYN,MFFA,IMT,infinity,IFF,CROM & Trinitymugen. For those new to this edit ive done this is a custom character. no more than that. nothing at all to do with the CVS series gameplay because of the sprites or any of the KOF games because of the character.....

My site link is here. Check character update & detail section to the read update info
https://sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen/

Few screen shots
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Update fixes for 2/1/14:

-New custom color palettes for certain projectiles & FX
-4 new PAL acts added in. Thanks to ZombieBrock
-NEW re done small select screen icon.
-some low res FX replaced with HI Res ones (like his power wave fist fx)
-super dash re done in visuals and recoded (old news now)
-More FX removed entirely
-FX replaced and updated with better ones (on news now)
-Midnight bliss animation added in. thanks to sky79 for the sprites (old news)
-shock hit animation added in. thanks to sky79 (old news)
-landing animations of special moves updated with FX
-EX power tackle double collision hit bug fixed
-Medium. heavy and EX rising tackle have a bit more reach
-Normal attacks have more hit pause but weak punches have less hit pause than before
-Shattering senpuuken upward ending kick re coded to hit better
-super burning tackle adjusted with better ending land
-More AI fixes
-since release there were a lot of adjustments to damages. 1.0 version will be much lower though
-First hit of raging wolf has a bit more bite in chip damage when enemy blocks
-corner push added in state 3
-Human command recoded once more with proper state type A for all air related movements and attacks
-some hit boxes redone on basic movements
-some super jump attributes changed
-Numhelper added in properly to his Human Command & AI so that EX wave and all other power waves can not spam projectiles back to back poorly across the screen. Meaning there wont be anymore moments where you can have two power waves on the screen before one hits the enemy.
 -Maximum burn knuckle multiple hits recoded to be much smoother with FX. one flare FX of that move entirely removed from sprite set also
-Power level needed to do ALL EX moves have been increased by 400 (now its 900 before it was 500)
-Certain Super cancel FX triggers updated to trigger with the rest of moves that chain together. i missed a couple
-Geyser Quake FX slightly updated once more....
-Weak and medium power dunk now have a 3 hit factor to them. hit boxes also slightly re adjusted
-Dirty Revenge trigger AI returned EXCLUSIVELY for this version. some people liked it so now its back in. This is the old "awakened" AI that triggers the Ultimate super by surprise at level 1 while the human command must still require power level 4 to activate it.

Things im already aware of:

-AI standing parry bug im aware of that happens once in a blue. he may cancel out of a special mid way just to parry a enemy frantic attack. thats not a good thing and it isnt intentional. some bugs are elusive to me and tricky to fix so it will be there until i figure out how to fix it without breaking any other codes in his AI. its a rare bug and you really have to be paying attention to that issue and looking for it.

-For those palette pros out there yes im aware that the EX shatter wave should have a shared color too or maybe even some other super blast FX and burn FX.BUT im still getting used to how that stuff works. For some reason i couldnt get all the FX i wanted to share colors properly. I even wanted to do that with his charge up FX too^^ Its a tricky deal for me at times so i left it alone after a certain point for that reason.

There maybe more to update and tweak but eh nothing major to broadcast at forums anymore. Im more interested in finishing the patches for 1.0 and My Violent Ryo project now.

-BTW All feedback is appreciated and this character isnt for everyone. Just be respectful and keep it mature. i put a lot of work into it and i already know it isnt super perfect. so for the code pros who downloaded this latest update share the actual big bugs you find if you like. ill be reviewing them. i wont say much though. If i can fix it i will if i cant then it will remain there until i figure out how to or get an answer on how to fix the problem. Personal preference im kinda passed that already but share them anyway. i might go back and mess with things when im bored out of the blue

Past random AI combo videos below for those wondering about THAT. level 8 for best results

some know my edit because of the rough AI. i like it that way and thats how it stays^^
Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:56:39 am by Legendary DeMoNk@I
Re: Legendary Terry Bogard Final updates 2014
#2  February 02, 2014, 10:34:10 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
DEMONKAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!! LOL

Yeah its been awhile hasn't it? Well I'm sure going to try this Terry out and let you know what I think.
#3  February 02, 2014, 11:04:44 pm
    • USA
Cool man. Yeah just list any major bugs you see. opinions are fine.
Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:42:14 am by DEMONKAI
#4  February 05, 2014, 03:01:37 am
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
What the hell have you done with Terry Bogard ?, have to admit that was first impression when I saw the third picture that you showed us, but when I saw the first video of him in action have to say that this is pure gold, that Power Geyser finisher from the second video is awesome, the Power Wave adaption from the FF1 gave me a lot of nostalgics feelings, haven't downloaded him yet cause am watching first the videos, damn the IA looks brutal enough to kick my ass a lot of times, good release buddy  :sugoi:
#5  February 05, 2014, 08:19:45 am
  • Don't Give me that Look!
    • USA
i have to ask DemonKai...........do you still have that instant kill super where he hits you so hard it leaves the opponent's body print on the ground?..........I laughed so hard when first saw it........so im curious to see was it kept in this version
New #6  February 06, 2014, 08:07:57 am
    • USA
What the hell have you done with Terry Bogard ?, have to admit that was first impression when I saw the third picture that you showed us, but when I saw the first video of him in action have to say that this is pure gold, that Power Geyser finisher from the second video is awesome, the Power Wave adaption from the FF1 gave me a lot of nostalgics feelings, haven't downloaded him yet cause am watching first the videos, damn the IA looks brutal enough to kick my ass a lot of times, good release buddy  :sugoi:

Its just a different kind of terry bogard. a lot of supers. A wild custom edited character. Youll notice the fan fare stuff in there from the Anime  and some a bit extra but eh its not for everybody. As for the AI Just put the difficulty on 8. he isnt meant to beat everybody but he beats most. at least 50% of the time......just dont think youre gonna beat him with KFM haha

i have to ask DemonKai...........do you still have that instant kill super where he hits you so hard it leaves the opponent's body print on the ground?..........I laughed so hard when first saw it........so im curious to see was it kept in this version

Yeah thats still in there. its not an "GGX" instant kill though. it takes just about half the enemy life. But if the creator of that character who is the victim of that attack made its life a smaller number than what its supposed to be then yeah they will definitely die a lot faster than most^^

Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:35:02 pm by Legendary DeMoNk@I