YesNoOk

Last game you stopped playing + 2 lines review. (Read 1029614 times)

Started by Foobs, April 10, 2011, 01:44:39 am
Share this topic:

vyn

Re: Last game you stopped playing + 2 lines review.
#81  May 10, 2011, 11:49:14 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Lord of arcana

Gets boring very fast and im all for grinding but in this game it just feels pointless.

DMK

#82  May 12, 2011, 12:19:37 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Smackdown Vs RAW 2011

Not because I would of hated it, but I picked it up yesterday, put the game in the tray and it just wouldn't load up. Then when I tried ejecting the disc it came out freaking spinning. Found it there was a crack on the disc, a small one, but apparently big enough to cause that much trouble.
#83  May 12, 2011, 04:36:53 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
You have to get to play it if in the first place to stop playing it. :P

DMK

#84  May 12, 2011, 06:16:08 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
It sorta started up the first time and then just went into that hell which actually scared the shit out of me(my launch 360 that died last summer did that to games before I had to fully replace it).
#85  May 14, 2011, 05:15:10 pm
  • Defender of the Galexy
Dante's Inferno: WAY too USFW when you've got 2 8 year olds running around your house. Especially the Lust level.

Team Fortress 2: Patch... 10GB... go figure...
Mugen, AKA, StreetFighter vs. King of Fighters.

Full Game WIP;

Warning: Do not use esnips.com as dangerous malware has been detected.
#86  May 23, 2011, 10:52:02 pm
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
Soul Calibur 4

All I got going is Tower of Lost Souls, even then it's tedious.

"*insert cryptic hint*"

*tries everything*
WHAT THE DAMN
#87  May 24, 2011, 06:11:47 am
  • all is love in fair and war
FM evolve, lv16 boss battle against cornelius... I gave up after several continues, and seems like I had the wrong setting, and I don't have much money left to make a better set, since I already watched the ending movie on youtube. so I don't plan to continue playing.

I rather replay FM1,2,3 or 4 on emulator than replay this shitty game.
oh I wish I could play FM5, but I no longer have any consoles.  :-\
#88  June 08, 2011, 05:49:57 am
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Epic Mickey

Damn thing wan't Epic at all.
I had more fun playing Mario Sunshine which is where they got the whole thing on Mickey's brush.
#89  June 08, 2011, 06:20:38 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Darksiders. After getting the Portal Gun I put it down and said 'ok, enough, this game doesn't make sense'.
#90  June 25, 2011, 04:21:00 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Heavy rain

can't fade this shit I'm sorry I've heard its a really great game and all but here's the thing I don't like about it:

all trophies are hidden and from what I get every single action you do or not do determines if you get one or not.

The first hour got me so bored. Playing with your kids and feeding one just got me really extremely bored.

I might pick this game back up but for right now I'm deleting the amount of memory this shit took(4+ gigs)
#91  June 25, 2011, 04:42:49 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
It gets better when you pass those firsts episodes, I was thinking the exact same thing but kept playing it.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand

vyn

#92  June 25, 2011, 07:34:57 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
HR got too hyped, it wasnt that great.
#93  June 25, 2011, 07:46:50 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
for a game that focuses so much on story it actually has kind of a basic story.

Not bad, above average. Just nothing special.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#94  June 25, 2011, 10:26:35 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Tactics Ogre: the Knight of Lodis

"Oh, cool. Another gba version of a well know TRPG series. I wonder if it's kinda lame compared to the original, like Final Fantasy Tactics" I said. Then I started playing it. I was wrong, it was lame compared to the original, it was lame on it own. Gameboy color graphics and stupidly long and slow battles due to poor damage output killed what could be an interesting game.
#95  June 30, 2011, 04:53:04 pm
  • ^ The People Of This Community
    • www.caiman.us
For the Life of Me i just Stopped Playing Metal gear solid 1 cuz i forgot to get the Thermal Goggles in the Beginning :T why cant the just give me a hint!

Also Chaos Legion i have stopped playing cuz i sold my Ps2 but im Thinking to come back to it. I loved it when i was Growing up ^.^

Do You Think I Give a Fuck?

GLB

#96  July 02, 2011, 09:40:29 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
No More Hereos 2 Desperate Struggle.

Didn't hate it, just got extremely sick of it. I overplayed it so much it's ridiculous. Even though the whole game every time through i complained about how it was no where near as good as the first one. IMO, the first one killed the second one.

The only benefits I think the second one had over the first one was the ability to play with the cat, all the mini-game extras, and the fact you get to use other characters from time to time. I miss the cell phone type calls you get on the first one that have the characters talk through the wii remote though, I also miss driving through town on my boss motorcycle, instead you get to look at it every time you leave the Motel and automatically show up to the spot you've chosen after clicking on it. Real bogus IMO. Anyways, like I said I did enjoy the game, I just miss playing the first one and I can't find it anywhere out here. The only copies I have seen at gamestop are severly damaged, so I might just have to get it from the internet somewhere.
#97  July 21, 2011, 05:03:56 am
  • *Insert text here*
    • USA
Duke Nukem Forever

Now I was expecting this to not be the most revolutionary game (due to it's long development time) but what I was not expecting was how uninspiring the game would be.

The game just ends up being a generic copypasta FPS CoD ripoff that has you interacting with objects to gain a "Ego" boost, a bit too sensitive controls and generic graphics and music. you can blow through the game easily by only using rpgs and pipebombs cause you'll rarely use any of the other guns in the game. And speaking of guns, you can only carry two in the game. Why? Online sucks too. On my side, I always disconnected from XBL (and no, it's not my connection) and the load times on the 360 are ungodly slow!! There's more but I don't wanna overdo it
#98  July 22, 2011, 11:18:54 am
^ I disagree. I think the game is excellent for what it's worth, however, I played it maxed out on a PC, so whatever.

Borderlands.

Not a terrible game by any means, but I can't finish this game, I quit it twice and I started back recently with my friends...and I would much rather play other games. Is it bad? Not particularly, but not great either.

Also I stopped playing L.A. Noire.

A great game. Very boring. Repetitive. I love this game, but I can't stand to play it for more than an hour a session. The story-driven gameplay is great, but the actual gameplay is the same shit over and over. It's like Enslaved, actually, anyone play that?
#99  July 22, 2011, 08:33:25 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
^ I disagree. I think the game is excellent for what it's worth, however, I played it maxed out on a PC, so whatever.

Had no idea graphics changed the gameplay.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#100  July 22, 2011, 08:36:27 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
right because console versions always play at the same speed as PC

not like console DNF has that problem, but just sayin' that FPS drops on consoles have happened before