YesNoOk

Miroku - Pervy Grab (Read 1603 times)

Started by Slayer., September 14, 2018, 02:56:46 pm
Share this topic:
Miroku - Pervy Grab
#1  September 14, 2018, 02:56:46 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
If you're familiar with the Inuyasha fighting game from PS1, you know that Miroku has a special grab facing women characters:

Alexei's Miroku has that move against his Sango. I'd like to know if this is like a Midnight Bliss where you just have to add an animation or I have to add some code to the char to make it compatible?
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:11:57 pm by Speedster
Re: Miroku - Pervy Grab
#2  September 15, 2018, 05:33:25 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
You can do both. You can have custom sprites for the character for a more realistic reaction, or, if the character doesn't have this animation, you can make them display a generic "hurt" animation. I don't know how Miroku's grab is coded, but taking Jmorph's Demitri as an example, if the opponent have a Midnight Bliss animation, he will use it, otherwise, he will use a generic sprite that is in his own sff.

Edit: answering your question, you only need to edit Miroku's codes, no need to edit other characters, unless you want to use the custom animations that I said.
Re: Miroku - Pervy Grab
#3  September 15, 2018, 12:11:39 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Hmm. I see.
Thank you for the explanation.  :hyo:
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty