YesNoOk

Truffe released by Moku (Read 6152 times)

Started by Ben Sahar, November 11, 2018, 02:08:10 am
Share this topic:
Truffe released by Moku
#1  November 11, 2018, 02:08:10 am
    • Mexico
Re: Truffe released by Moku
#2  November 11, 2018, 05:38:35 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
So he pretty much fused his last two originals together. Pretty strange, but much better than a big clunky dragon who I needed 3 versions of... For some reason.
#3  November 24, 2018, 09:34:16 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
So he pretty much fused his last two originals together. Pretty strange, but much better than a big clunky dragon who I needed 3 versions of... For some reason.

Whos is the big clunky dragon?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#4  November 24, 2018, 11:30:55 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
I was wondering >> HOw can I add this char to be 6 buttoms  type char   cuz she only 3 or 4 now >>   even if  I have to put it as > super powers or I don't know

Sorry just asking ?? or wondering if u gonna update her soon ???      BTW love the effects and all her cool moves nice job =) =) =)
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#5  November 25, 2018, 11:26:25 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I was wondering >> HOw can I add this char to be 6 buttoms  type char   cuz she only 3 or 4 now >>   even if  I have to put it as > super powers or I don't know

Sorry just asking ?? or wondering if u gonna update her soon ???      BTW love the effects and all her cool moves nice job =) =) =)

I don't think the OP is the creator of the character. This section is the found releases. We find releases by other people and report them here.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!