YesNoOk

CvS Link and CvS Juri Han UP!!! (Read 138107 times)

Started by chuchoryu, February 25, 2016, 12:23:54 am
Share this topic:
CvS Link and CvS Juri Han UP!!!
#1  February 25, 2016, 12:23:54 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hello friends! finally! The new Link is here whit more new moves, stuff etc, ect XDXDXDDDDDD....the 30 years of Zelda is here! and Mugen Link is finally in new sprite style, gameplay and you can be him or beta him in Mugen world, special thanks for a good frien who made some retouches in this one, Im glad some one can help me, enjoy and have fun!!

https://www.4shared.com/rar/h-cirTP2ce/CFJ_in2k.html?
Very soon here
*Sorry for delay Zelda but I promise to show here complete and wit a really good surprise in she mis amigos
=====<Move list>=====

*Boomerang: D, DF, F + Any Punch

*Arrow: D, DB, B + x

*Arrow Fire: D, DB, B + y

*Arrow Ice: D, DB, B + z

*Spinning: D, DB, B + Any Kick

*Bomb: D, DF, F + Any Kick

*Grab: HP+HK

Final Smash: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Punch
*Use Lvl 1

Great Arrow: D, DB, B, D, DB, B + Any Punch
*Use Lvl 1

Bomb Smash!: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Kick
*Use Lvl 1

=====<Features>=====
-is the 6th char I made from Nintendo
-Color separation
-Code Revamp   *NEW*
-New SFX hit spark
-New voices   *NEW*
-New gameplay
-Taun    *NEW*
-Parry   *NEW*
-Gauge charge   *NEW*
-variable Arrows   *NEW*
-Grab   *NEW*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-More Hyrule Warriors and Smash bros moves
-Intro & Ending
-Special intro vs Ganondorf, Zelda, Sheik, Shadow Link, Majoras Maks and Linkle
-Stage

=====<Special Thanks>=====

ramzaneko: I use his Link model as a base  (only 1 srpite)...(dont angry mi amigo, Im not try to steal your work is a edit, if you need take this one)
KingCharz, Chaos Dante & Ermac Won/EMW: I use his char Link (dont angry camarades, Im not try to steal your work is a edit, if you need take this one)
Shirozato: He add more moces in Link
Spriteresources.com: I download all voices from this site
Nintendo: For create the awesome Legen Of Zelda games!!
Elecytebyte: For make Mugen
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

https://www.4shared.com/rar/eVhAmoEfba/CFJ_J7riH2n.html?
=====<Move list Normal Pack>=====
Specials

-Fuhaijin: D, DF, F + Any Kick   EX Properties
*Hold Any Kick and Release Any Kick any time
*This move have variant in EX
*EX move has no Hold and Release feature

-Kasatushi: D, DB, B, + Any Punch   EX Properties

-Senpusha: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties

-Shikusen: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties
*This move can only in the air
*Push any Kick for a 3rd hit more

Supers

-Fuharenjin: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 3 Kicks

-Feng Shui Engine: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + 3 Punches

Hyper

-Kaisen Dankairaku: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 2 Kicks
*This move use 3 gauge bar

=====<Features>=====
-Is the firts 2D Adaptation from 3D
-Have a lot of moves, colors, sounds from SF4
-Coide Revamp  NEW*
-Color separation in the hair, belt and shoes
-Parry
-Doge  NEW*
-Rool Foward and Back  NEW*
-2 SND Packs
-All original SSF4 Colors + 2 Ryu and Ken colors
-Normal Fight intro
-2 winning pose
-Is Juri Han the -sexydangerousloliconhentai- Spider
-Grab  NEW*
-Running sprites
-New Win pose
-Ending in arcade
-Fuhaijin *NEW*
-Shikusen, now you can do more hits and EX have the cariation *NEW*
-Fuharenjin, 2 versions one from SSF4 and the second from SFxT *NEW*
-Feng Shui Engine  NEW*

-intro from SSFIV
-Maybe Focus Attack

werewood: I use the Juri SFX inside of his char for make this one, and he give me permission for use his Abel for convert in 2D. He re-make the Fuhanjin codes, now can hold Any Kick and Release Any Kick any time!! you rock mi amigo!!
Felo:Llop: He give me permission for use his Walking and crounching sprites he made long time ago for his how Juri Han
Patric Sucat: For make the Ending for Juri Han
You Tube: I ripping all voices in this site

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

Aproaacing this topic, soon the new Samus Aras comes whit here Suit mode, a diffrent way to play she

Bayonetta including come to life in Mugen world, based model using Daeron model

And offcourse Mike from SF One comes again very new

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:43:04 pm by chuchoryu
Re: CvS Link and CvS Anastasia!!!
#2  February 25, 2016, 01:06:55 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Well... it was too fast, announcing a character and then release a beta. Please go ahead and focus on a full 1.00 version, i will be waiting for it.

I'm not a fan of Chun li legs there, maybe cammy's or blair's.
#3  February 29, 2016, 11:14:52 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Well... it was too fast, announcing a character and then release a beta. Please go ahead and focus on a full 1.00 version, i will be waiting for it.

I'm not a fan of Chun li legs there, maybe cammy's or blair's.
is not very beta, but playable, but yes he need more moves
And dont miss Rshid and Dark Samus

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#4  February 29, 2016, 11:40:08 pm
yeah we drilled that into his head but he's shown time and time again that he's not interested in making a full char. he doesn't even play fighting games.
he just wants to self insert himself into every franchise available, as you can see in his profile avatars. he's the mugen equivalent of a shitty fan fiction writer, so save yourself the trouble and just leave him be please.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#5  March 01, 2016, 01:53:46 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
Quoted from another forum because it took the words right off my finger tips

But yeah enough ranting over Chu.  Almost all of his works are incomplete yes but you know what?  What's holding any of us back from taking these characters further?  Nothing!  So if you wish to add & enhance the characters go for it! 
#6  March 01, 2016, 02:07:44 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
What's holding any of us back from taking these characters further?
The lack of sprites? :P
#7  March 01, 2016, 02:09:38 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
^This, all the way.
#8  March 01, 2016, 02:56:31 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
yeah we drilled that into his head but he's shown time and time again that he's not interested in making a full char. he doesn't even play fighting games.
he just wants to self insert himself into every franchise available, as you can see in his profile avatars. he's the mugen equivalent of a shitty fan fiction writer, so save yourself the trouble and just leave him be please.
you need to calm down yourself.
#9  March 01, 2016, 03:14:20 am
okay, i don't think i went overboard tho.
i just find it strange how many times people keep telling him to not rush his chars and work on one at the time. it's not like he started out good, he's always been like this.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#10  March 01, 2016, 03:17:50 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
If you can't change'em, leave'em.
This is a generic forum signature.
#11  March 01, 2016, 03:41:17 am
  • Running thru the night
Or maybe just enjoy what you have?
C'mon, I know it has few moves but... it's CVS Link ><
Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
#12  March 01, 2016, 04:28:32 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
A 0.12 part of Link. Nevermind guys.

lui

#13  March 01, 2016, 05:10:21 am
    • USA
i just find it strange how many times people keep telling him to not rush his chars and work on one at the time. it's not like he started out good, he's always been like this.

not everyone reads what people post in this forum, most people leave it alone since we know how it'll turn out, but the people that do post stuff about chucho rushing his works probably don't know that a bunch of people have said the same thing.
#14  March 01, 2016, 05:28:59 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA

coding wise ,i  agree . but his sprite talent has gone WAY up since his first releases, dudes a good guy & has a real busy Real life  and still manages to make these characters look pretty damn good , just needs a constant coder to get them over the top ,  i respect the fact he takes the time to not make the 8,000 the incarnation of ryu or ken ,but that's just me lol , if i had coding knowledge i'd personally do them myself, but that's not my niche in mugen, i'm just a lowly retired palette maker lol  .but No u didn't go overboard ,like was said i doubt people have an innate knowledge that the whole"finish the whole character " line has been said X ammount of times lol
#15  March 01, 2016, 05:31:55 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You're correct about his sprite improvement. But the thing is he still never finishes enough sprites of a character to make a full character even if you DID know how to code =p

Otherwise I'd even be coding some!
#16  March 01, 2016, 05:45:04 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Alright, I've had enough of this shit.

Want Chuchoryu to improve? Ignore him. Watch how quickly he falls out of relevance once people stop replying to his shit. Maybe, just maybe, he'll realize how little people give a shit about his MUGEN-equivalent-of-shovelware creations when he sees how nobody is trying to improve his sixteenth-assed (not even half-assed, not even quarter-assed, not even eighth-assed, but sixteenth-assed) crap and get his shit in gear and actually do something about it.

Chuchoryu, you fucking suck and should either give up or improve. That's what everyone's wanted to tell you and that's what nobody has the balls to tell you directly, apparently.

I wouldn't be as annoyed, I wouldn't even be posting this if people didn't do this every goddamn time chuchoryu releases something expecting different results. Christ.
Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 05:59:00 am by Jesuszilla
#17  March 01, 2016, 05:58:29 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
That was pretty out of line really. And yes, he's been told that and much worse before.

It's happened so much we finally told people NOT to start fights on how much they think he sucks. Because we'll get pages of the same BS over and over and it neither improves him nor the environment of the forum. It just agitates those that wish to defend and those that "have had enough" more by turning the threads into a circus for absolutely no good reason.
#18  March 01, 2016, 06:00:18 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
That's precisely what annoys me. They do the same shit each time and expect different results. Maybe someone will actually fucking listen for once; I don't give a crap if chuchoryu does or not because I expect the same behavior. It's people who keep egging it on and bumping this shit up that are getting on my last nerve.

Those who do this, as you can see, are not listening to previous staff warnings/statements/whatever when y'all played nicely, so it was time for a little peer intervention.
Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:03:53 am by Jesuszilla
#19  March 01, 2016, 06:04:46 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If no one listened before then they sure won't now! All you did was risk getting in trouble for blatant insults and fell into the same trap.

Just do like me, check a Chuchoryu post every 3-6 months or so. Just the latest ones. Don't try to play catch up.

It's not worth getting worked up over these repeated incidents!

EDIT: Also to note that Chucho has been doing this for a LONG time. Like years. So it's not always the same ppl either. We get new waves and new generations getting to say the same things all the time too!
#20  March 01, 2016, 06:47:35 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Quoted from another forum because it took the words right off my finger tips

But yeah enough ranting over Chu.  Almost all of his works are incomplete yes but you know what?  What's holding any of us back from taking these characters further?  Nothing!  So if you wish to add & enhance the characters go for it! 

Oh cool, you going to start us off? Would love to see your take on adding and enhacing his characters. Nothing's holding you back, right?

That's precisely what annoys me. They do the same shit each time and expect different results. Maybe someone will actually fucking listen for once; I don't give a crap if chuchoryu does or not because I expect the same behavior. It's people who keep egging it on and bumping this shit up that are getting on my last nerve.

Those who do this, as you can see, are not listening to previous staff warnings/statements/whatever when y'all played nicely, so it was time for a little peer intervention.
Like JNP said, he's been told multiple times and it has reached utter shitfest levels with everyone involved losing their cool. Best thing to do is indeed to ignore him, but there's always going to be that one guy or two that is going to get a boner because Chuchonryu did a character they like even though the actual character is below bottom of the barrel trash.
#21  March 01, 2016, 12:01:41 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Alright, I've had enough of this shit.

Want Chuchoryu to improve? Ignore him. Watch how quickly he falls out of relevance once people stop replying to his shit. Maybe, just maybe, he'll realize how little people give a shit about his MUGEN-equivalent-of-shovelware creations when he sees how nobody is trying to improve his sixteenth-assed (not even half-assed, not even quarter-assed, not even eighth-assed, but sixteenth-assed) crap and get his shit in gear and actually do something about it.

Chuchoryu, you fucking suck and should either give up or improve. That's what everyone's wanted to tell you and that's what nobody has the balls to tell you directly, apparently.

I wouldn't be as annoyed, I wouldn't even be posting this if people didn't do this every goddamn time chuchoryu releases something expecting different results. Christ.

You and the others saying things like this are being assholes. I'm sorry, but it's true. He DOES improve things, that's why you have characters like Juri, Kazuya and Ogre in mugen. When was the last time you made sprites? People love talking about how they can code, but honestly there is nothing without sprites. Chuch likes releasing early alphas because PEOPLE LIKE HAVING THEM. If you don't, then that's fine, but why are you here? So you can say the same dumb shit everyone's said a million times before? If you're not giving actual feedback to help him, you're just being an ass. Without people like Chuch making sprites, mugen will forever just be Capcom vs SNK 2 over and over until finally people are sick of it. It was a fun game, yes, but it's the DC Comics, Marvel, Nintendo, Tekken, Final Fantasy, etc characters that make Mugen fun. If you all just want to play CVS forever, than you can do that. Buy the game, it's the best version there is.

You guys did the same thing to IMT, and now you guys must be really happy, they don't make anything anymore. A big win for you all. You can go and enjoy a game full of Terrys and Ryus. Both Chuch and the IMT guys would have welcomed actual coding help, meaning you help code their characters. But it's much easier to tell everyone how much they suck. Isn't there a new version of Rugal or Akuma you can go enjoy instead? They were in CvS 2!

At this point he's doing characters because people have asked him to. Who else does that?

By the way, Chuch, That Samus Varia suit sprite looks FANTASTIC.
Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 12:18:13 pm by rhiggatwat
#22  March 01, 2016, 01:22:08 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I'll second that chuchoryu does update his chars. The rate he pumps out characters is crazy fast. The quality matches it.
If you like the character, spend time tweaking what he's done with it. Complaining about quick releases just means you cant actually critique what's going on in his close beta character(s). Obviously the code isnt going to be the greatest, the art isnt immaculate, but it's good enough for mugen to run it. It's good enough for you to download and say, Chun Li's legs dont look so great there. Which is pretty much the only useful thing said in this thread.
The characters arent so terrible that Mugen would be better off without them. Far from it. Why knock something someone's spent time making for free? I dont go into chibi character's threads and bash them because the Naruto character comes up to Ryu's knee. It's just not the same breed of character YOU want. Oh well. Get over it.

chuchoryu, keep pumping out the characters. Make the characters how you want them man.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#23  March 01, 2016, 01:35:31 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Because we'll get pages of the same BS over and over and it neither improves him nor the environment of the forum. It just agitates those that wish to defend and those that "have had enough" more by turning the threads into a circus for absolutely no good reason.
Geez it's as if I can see the future!

Okay let's cut this discussion off here. We've had 2 people say how much he sucks and 2 go for his defense. Cycle complete and everything's balanced now.

I deleted the 2 posts that continued beating this dead horse after I said not to continue. I will simply delete them on sight from now on.
Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:18:42 pm by Just No Point
#24  March 01, 2016, 03:41:54 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Mine was not offensive. Look at WOW I'M AWESOME riggawhat's post about if JZilla has sprited something. What Rigga has done in mugen aside downloading?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#25  March 01, 2016, 03:47:38 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Dude, how is ANY of this relevant at all? Stop. This is ridiculous.

DW

#26  March 01, 2016, 04:17:20 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

What...? Most of the time when I see people post about stuff like this, they see it as an opportunity to vent about random shit. Stuff they needed to get off their chest and this just happens to be the hoop they can jump through. Let me say this: JZ is my dude, I got tons of love for him. However I do agree that his breakdown was kinda extreme. That's what happens though when someone constantly sees something and it keeps building and building I guess. Still, not everyone is going to hold your hand and tell you everything's gonna be okay. Whether the feedback is abrasive or not, it shouldn't discourage one from improving. I won't really go into the whole IMT thing, but I will say this-... You know what, nah, I'll let that horse die.

At any rate... Someone doesn't need to make something to critique it. So saying "when's the last time you made a sprite" falls pretty flat. One can see if something can be improved upon and feel it when using the creation in question. Having chars from different universes is great, I totally agree. Though I don't think it's being unreasonable to ask for quality behind it. If there is none, then what's the point? If anything it becomes just a placeholder. Or a wish that the creation was programed/sprited better. You shouldn't fall into that: "just because it hasn't been done before, it's great no matter what" mindset. In contrast, Chu doesn't HAVE to hold up to anyone's expectations either. It's just the way it is. The sooner everyone accepts that, the better off everyone will be. Though I'd say it's safe to assume that this is going to be a thing for quite some time. :P
#27  March 02, 2016, 10:34:00 am
    • USA
Mine was not offensive. Look at WOW I'M AWESOME riggawhat's post about if JZilla has sprited something. What Rigga has done in mugen aside downloading?

Ha. I'm an artist in real life, I wish I had the time to work on sprites more. I was actually praising people who make sprites, like yourself, but if you want to attack me that's cool. I still very much respect your talent, and I have absolutely nothing bad to say back to you. If you were around in the old Scruffy Dragon days, you might have seen some of my sprites, like the Composite Superman I was doing. Unfortunately I have lost most of my sprites since then, and it is just very time consuming to do it, and do it right. Hence why I respect those who do do it so much. Like yourself, who makes gorgeous sprites. I love your Rose. Like I said, I have nothing bad to say in response to you. All I will say, Felo, is that you never know who might release a character at some point. don't assume you know people because they posted in a thread.

And I wasn't attacking "Jzilla" as a person or as a creator. Just what he said here, in this thread. That's all.

DW, I agree with you. I agree that most of Chuch's stuff is lacking in quality. But then every so often, you get a Seth, which was only possible because of Chuch's hard work. I just think that people should remember that. That's all. I am definitely not saying "just because it hasn't been done before, it's great no matter what". Not at all. But sometimes it does lead to something great. I edited my own version Samus based on what Chuch did, and I really like it. Some of his problems are pretty easy to fix, and to make a working character out of, depending on how many sprites he did for said character.

A lot of people use his Delta Red Cammy that Varo_Hades fixed up, as well.
Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:37:34 am by rhiggatwat

lui

This is fucking ridiculous
#28  March 02, 2016, 11:50:00 am
    • USA
yeah we get that, but does this have ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to add to the thread? no, none of the replies in this thread has had to do anything regarding chucho's OP, why? because of the cycle that starts with (warning, this is long and wordy, if ya dont like wordy things than just dont even click)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:02:27 pm by walruslui
#29  March 02, 2016, 12:00:45 pm
Just from seeing the video, Chuchoryu, you could have scaled Anastasia's legs when frankenspriting. Her body is too small to have those legs.
She's so disproportionated it hurts.

Also, stop making videos like that, in one minute there's only twenty seconds of characters, the rest is credits, intros and unneccessary stuff. Who needs that? It's a waste of time.

Again, Chuchoryu, don't label characters with CvS or CvtW if you don't know what they mean.
Talking about Anastasia, I can tell you it's neither of them (no CvS, no CvtW). You used DivineWolf's KFM as a base.
Stop calling them like that!

- There are no light, medium or strong versions of any special move;
- misaligned hitsparks; (change the sparkxy in the HitDef)
- her blue CLSNs are terrible in many animations;
- her D,B, kick might be more useful than her D,F, kick;
- her level one super takes out half your life; and it gives back power too.

There's much more, but I stop here.
Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:23:16 pm by Sin-
#30  March 02, 2016, 12:16:41 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
-Insert Chucho cycle here-

I understand where you're going with this (you even put the long part in spoilers), but calm down. There's really no need to add more fuel to the fire. Just let it be.
#31  March 03, 2016, 06:29:33 pm
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
Well the Link looks promising and you are starting to improve a bit. Although some feedback that some sprites look a bit off? You can do better although, keep trying the best you can. With people like you around, M.U.G.E.N wouldn't be limited and be like Capcom vs Snk and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum now we got Tekken, Nintendo, and all other 3D stuff into this game.

Good luck on Rashid btw!
Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:34:04 pm by XenoCard

lui

#32  March 04, 2016, 11:19:26 am
    • USA
okay, i have to admit, link's sprites are actually pretty decent edits compared to your past works chucho, nice job.
#33  March 04, 2016, 03:26:52 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Next person trying to set up offtopic is getting a warning banning.

Talk about the characters, the specific characters, not the author proficiency or lack of thereof.
#34  March 05, 2016, 05:20:28 am
    • Brazil
Why exactly does Link have projectile specials if none of them deal any damage?
#35  March 05, 2016, 06:00:31 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I've the doubt about Anastasia, since the video doesn't show a thing about her more than just basics. What kind of gameplay she has??

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#36  March 05, 2016, 06:05:03 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Well, I should say.. Link sprites looks good. I've tested and checked and the edit looks very better than your old works.

The problem is, like I always said, the coding. But has some solutions for that.. One of these:

I hope you don't mind If I work on him, Chucho. I really like him and Link has good potential to being a VS Styled fighter :)

EDIT: Actually, I'm just asking for permission to fix the character gameplay, I hope I'm not derailing the subject of this thread
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#37  March 05, 2016, 07:49:15 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
You should PM him at MMV.
#38  March 05, 2016, 12:29:16 pm
#39  March 09, 2016, 11:30:33 pm
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
...the sprites are CVS style...I think is it...
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#40  March 09, 2016, 11:46:07 pm
No, not really.
Anastasia is B.Jenet (Garou: Mark of the Wolf) with CvS Chun Li legs. Link is edited from another Link which looks like an edit of Hayato (MvC2 sprites) and not CvS shaded.

Also, I was answering Basara's question about gameplay, if you were replying to that.
#41  March 17, 2016, 09:01:52 pm
I am impressed with Link's new stance and palette edit, but the coding and sprite work is strongly lacking. For instance, the walk forward and backward motions has several missing sprites. You should have just finished editing all the sprites than editing just a few and creating a shorter animation. Also, the sprites look good, but are missing a few colors. Overall, I'm intrigued and I can see a lot of potential with the new Link. Reminds me of the good ol' days when I worked on him. I would like to see what Shin wants to do with him. If I ever have the time, I'd like to edit my Link with this new sprite work (but I doubt the time slot will ever be available).
#42  March 23, 2016, 05:04:47 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I am impressed with Link's new stance and palette edit, but the coding and sprite work is strongly lacking. For instance, the walk forward and backward motions has several missing sprites. You should have just finished editing all the sprites than editing just a few and creating a shorter animation. Also, the sprites look good, but are missing a few colors. Overall, I'm intrigued and I can see a lot of potential with the new Link. Reminds me of the good ol' days when I worked on him. I would like to see what Shin wants to do with him. If I ever have the time, I'd like to edit my Link with this new sprite work (but I doubt the time slot will ever be available).
Hello camarade! Im sorry for delay my answer, all answers here...because a familiar dead yesterday and Im back to home. Well I did a re-edit of your link not for stolen or steal (much says) your Link inpired me to re-make this SFF I hope you dont angry whit me bro, as I say in the topic "if you need you can use" soon in some days comming upgrade whit more sprites, more new codes and new voices in it and sure mi amigo use this if you need....oh! contact me for the new sprites bro

New One minute Melle!! Heihachi vs Gueese....and Kuma

Aproaching this topic!, soon a lot of chars comming in this April

Kazumi Mishima is ready for a battle, she have the basic moves from videos in You Tube I saw, but no voices, I add for now the Jun Kazama Tekken 2 voices for acomplish her

Ryu SFV

I change the stance of Ryu again but now is very more equal to SFV game

SF4 Abel

Re-edit of the old one, now I made using the 3D version by Boorewood under permission

Deathstroke

Again is Re-edit, but now whit the new style in Arkram, Deathshoot and Huntress to comming

CvS Rugal...other

All old fan gamers love the Capcom vs SNK 2, but much of us want the 2002 Rugal in CvS, weel vote for your  favorite 1994 or 2002 in CvS I have a guy who can made the codes I only sprite this guy

Zelda 30 years

So, this is not a surprise in this chars I love Zelda`s games, Metroid Games and Mario games, Zelda/Sheik, Link, Ganon, Skull Kid and Young Link comming in Mugen soon, episode and all Nintendo upgrade

More to come...

#43  March 24, 2016, 06:02:40 pm
    • lioipaz2010@hotmail.com
CvS Needs more kof chars :c but Rugal its good idea ;)
#44  March 24, 2016, 08:07:19 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

El primer Rugal es actualmente el de 95, no del 94.
#45  March 25, 2016, 03:59:45 am
Thank you for the permission to use your new sprites, Chuchoryu. It's made me think about updating my Link character.

I've been really fascinated by the new design that I started playing around with it a bit and I'm contemplating doing some new work over the summer. It's also made me think of some issues that I haven't addressed before because of my minimal knowledge of coding. I've started a bit, but don't have much to display anything yet, and I don't think I'll have time to update often (other than just releasing it once I'm done). Thanks for the motivation.
#46  March 28, 2016, 06:14:09 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
CvS Needs more kof chars :c but Rugal its good idea ;)

El primer Rugal es actualmente el de 95, no del 94.
Yes I want it more SNK in Capcom style, Nagase is very very close to comes to mugen world...and yes is Rugal KOF 95 XD sorry my bad

Thank you for the permission to use your new sprites, Chuchoryu. It's made me think about updating my Link character.

I've been really fascinated by the new design that I started playing around with it a bit and I'm contemplating doing some new work over the summer. It's also made me think of some issues that I haven't addressed before because of my minimal knowledge of coding. I've started a bit, but don't have much to display anything yet, and I don't think I'll have time to update often (other than just releasing it once I'm done). Thanks for the motivation.
no thanks you for made the fist version and motivate me to bring this new one bro, Im glad you use this for future upgrades mi amigo

#47  March 30, 2016, 11:43:27 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
I'd really like that Deathstroke come to life, Chucho.
I haven't seen any out yet and it'd make a nice addition to DC universe.
Keep it up, dude!
#48  April 04, 2016, 03:12:29 am
    • USA
Seconded, love what you've done with Deathstroke, he looks great, it's a HUGE improvement from the old version.

I especially like the 1st and 3rd versions. Here's hoping Deathstroke gets pushed towards the front of your character list/work load, ha.

I also like your Zelda, her sprites need some work in few places, like the shading on her legs, but overall she looks pretty good so far.
#49  April 05, 2016, 05:54:08 am
  • Running thru the night
Omg look at that Rugal!!

I'm hyped :D

I already told you by PM, but I'll say it again...
You should really give Deathstroke a CVS version too. There's already Deadpool... he would be the perfect rival (and me a happier person \o)

Keep it up man! I'm cheering for ya!
Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
Re: CvS Link and CvS Juri Han UP!!!
#50  April 06, 2016, 06:46:05 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I'd really like that Deathstroke come to life, Chucho.
I haven't seen any out yet and it'd make a nice addition to DC universe.
Keep it up, dude!
Seconded, love what you've done with Deathstroke, he looks great, it's a HUGE improvement from the old version.

I especially like the 1st and 3rd versions. Here's hoping Deathstroke gets pushed towards the front of your character list/work load, ha.

I also like your Zelda, her sprites need some work in few places, like the shading on her legs, but overall she looks pretty good so far.
Deathstroke is my favorite DC character, Raven, Huntress and Nightwing, reason why I make this XD, about Zelda yes she need much details the codes are ready but I change some new tings in she for the sonner release

Omg look at that Rugal!!

I'm hyped :D

I already told you by PM, but I'll say it again...
You should really give Deathstroke a CVS version too. There's already Deadpool... he would be the perfect rival (and me a happier person \o)

Keep it up man! I'm cheering for ya!
Exists a CvS Deadpool? I want to see, yes this new Deathstroke is more like CvS Shaddong in the sprites, using the model from Arkram Knight series offcourse, about Rugal I put a vote for one of the 2 models in Rugal for re make him in CvS version

Hello friends! finally! The new Link is here whit more new moves, stuff etc, ect XDXDXDDDDDD....the 30 years of Zelda is here! and Mugen Link is finally in new sprite style, gameplay and you can be him or beta him in Mugen world, special thanks for a good frien who made some retouches in this one, Im glad some one can help me, enjoy and have fun!!

https://www.4shared.com/rar/h-cirTP2ce/CFJ_in2k.html?
Very soon here
*Sorry for delay Zelda but I promise to show here complete and wit a really good surprise in she mis amigos
=====<Move list>=====

*Boomerang: D, DF, F + Any Punch

*Arrow: D, DB, B + x

*Arrow Fire: D, DB, B + y

*Arrow Ice: D, DB, B + z

*Spinning: D, DB, B + Any Kick

*Bomb: D, DF, F + Any Kick

*Grab: HP+HK

Final Smash: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Punch
*Use Lvl 1

Great Arrow: D, DB, B, D, DB, B + Any Punch
*Use Lvl 1

Bomb Smash!: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Kick
*Use Lvl 1

=====<Features>=====
-is the 6th char I made from Nintendo
-Color separation
-Code Revamp   *NEW*
-New SFX hit spark
-New voices   *NEW*
-New gameplay
-Taun    *NEW*
-Parry   *NEW*
-Gauge charge   *NEW*
-variable Arrows   *NEW*
-Grab   *NEW*

-More Hyrule Warriors and Smash bros moves
-Intro & Ending
-Special intro vs Ganondorf, Zelda, Sheik, Shadow Link, Majoras Maks and Linkle
-Stage

ramzaneko: I use his Link model as a base  (only 1 srpite)...(dont angry mi amigo, Im not try to steal your work is a edit, if you need take this one)
KingCharz, Chaos Dante & Ermac Won/EMW: I use his char Link (dont angry camarades, Im not try to steal your work is a edit, if you need take this one)
Shirozato: He add more moces in Link
Spriteresources.com: I download all voices from this site
Nintendo: For create the awesome Legen Of Zelda games!!
Elecytebyte: For make Mugen

https://www.4shared.com/rar/eVhAmoEfba/CFJ_J7riH2n.html?
=====<Move list Normal Pack>=====
Specials

-Fuhaijin: D, DF, F + Any Kick   EX Properties
*Hold Any Kick and Release Any Kick any time
*This move have variant in EX
*EX move has no Hold and Release feature

-Kasatushi: D, DB, B, + Any Punch   EX Properties

-Senpusha: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties

-Shikusen: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties
*This move can only in the air
*Push any Kick for a 3rd hit more

Supers

-Fuharenjin: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 3 Kicks

-Feng Shui Engine: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + 3 Punches

Hyper

-Kaisen Dankairaku: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 2 Kicks
*This move use 3 gauge bar

=====<Features>=====
-Is the firts 2D Adaptation from 3D
-Have a lot of moves, colors, sounds from SF4
-Coide Revamp  NEW*
-Color separation in the hair, belt and shoes
-Parry
-Doge  NEW*
-Rool Foward and Back  NEW*
-2 SND Packs
-All original SSF4 Colors + 2 Ryu and Ken colors
-Normal Fight intro
-2 winning pose
-Is Juri Han the -sexydangerousloliconhentai- Spider
-Grab  NEW*
-Running sprites
-New Win pose
-Ending in arcade
-Fuhaijin *NEW*
-Shikusen, now you can do more hits and EX have the cariation *NEW*
-Fuharenjin, 2 versions one from SSF4 and the second from SFxT *NEW*
-Feng Shui Engine  NEW*

-intro from SSFIV
-Maybe Focus Attack

werewood: I use the Juri SFX inside of his char for make this one, and he give me permission for use his Abel for convert in 2D. He re-make the Fuhanjin codes, now can hold Any Kick and Release Any Kick any time!! you rock mi amigo!!
Felo:Llop: He give me permission for use his Walking and crounching sprites he made long time ago for his how Juri Han
Patric Sucat: For make the Ending for Juri Han
You Tube: I ripping all voices in this site

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

Aproaacing this topic, soon the new Samus Aras comes whit here Suit mode, a diffrent way to play she

Bayonetta including come to life in Mugen world, based model using Daeron model

And offcourse Mike from SF One comes again very new

More to come...

#51  April 07, 2016, 07:54:53 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
The animations looked more smooth.
This is a good thing. ^^

I hope Lili will be as smooth as her.
#52  April 07, 2016, 08:00:30 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
nice update Chochuryu
I need more PSN friends
#53  April 07, 2016, 09:11:13 am
  • Raging Fist
seems like she's running alot smoother on animations. Just work on cloth animations for realistic movements and we're set.
#54  April 07, 2016, 09:52:12 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Glad to see you are improving your older creations!
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#55  April 07, 2016, 04:25:44 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Tu eres un chingon de chingones de Mugen.  Sus personajes son la mejor.  Mi favorito es Juri Han.   Tu eres mi nigga.  Sigue así guey.
#56  April 07, 2016, 07:46:16 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Woah crazy, I wasn't expecting an update to your Juri any time soon... the store mechanic alone being implemented to her character is already a huge improvement over the previous version. Also liking the new face, looks a lot better than before.

She still has some problems I found within the couple of minutes I had when testing her:

Normals:

-Standing far MP is supposed to make her step forward.
-crouching MK seems a bit slow, maybe it's just me but I can't link into it after Fuhajin (could be a problem with the fireball though, see below).

Specials:

-Fuhajin (Fireball): it causes too much pushback for you to be able to link into a normal afterwards, the only practical way to do it is in the corner, but even then the hitstun on the projectiles is too little for all normals except LP, LK and cr.MP to connect afterwards. This move is pivotal to her most damaging combos, it's supposed to give a big frame advantage on hit for you to be able to link into practically any normals she has, along with a relatively small pushback.

-Senpusha (Pinwheel): The travel speed is too slow to catch up to opponents and the pushback is also a little too much, both attributes make the last hit always whiff when used at a little more than point blank range. In EX Senpusha, during the 2nd spin she hits the opponent 3 times and launches them in the air which makes the last spin just whiff entirely on characters, the way it's supposed to work is for it to hit twice during each spin and the 6th hit launches them in the air.

Supers:

-Kaisen Dankairaku: Call me nitpicky... but the presentation is quite bad, plus she does Chun's Spinning Bird Kick during the first portion of this move which is not right.

-Feng Shui Engine isn't like a CvS custom combo super, at best this super of hers is supposed to give her an MvC-like magic series combo chains with her normals (LP->LK->MP->MK->HP->HK, it should be noted though that in Juri's case there isn't a priority between normals of the same strength, however she still can't combo MP into MK or MK into MP forever, only once during a chain combo).

I'll post more feedback later tonight probably as I have to test out more stuff... but so far there are things that should be fixed/tweaked about her character.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#57  April 07, 2016, 11:42:55 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Now that the "Chucho drama" discussion (that happend in EVERY Chucho's release) is finally over, my thoughts about Link and Juri.

Link: Really like the new sprites, but sadly he had A LOT of problems like Infinites and broken gameplay.
Juri: Glad you did what i said Chucho, you keep working on Juri. Some things are OK, you really solve some problems, but there's still more to do.

Hope you keep working on her and Link aswell.
#58  April 08, 2016, 12:44:32 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I'm really liking your progress... Can't wait to get a new flash drive to rebuild my old MUGEN to have your characters on it.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#59  April 08, 2016, 05:54:15 am
    • USA
Some really big improvements here, in both characters, I love it! You are definitely improving Chuch, very much looking forward to your new and improved Deathstroke and Samus. Keep it up! With a little more practice with coding and maybe taking your time a bit more, you could take an even bigger leap forward.  Thanks for the releases!
#60  April 08, 2016, 06:45:16 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
So far I dig your Link a lot man. He has pretty damn awesome sprites and animations to say the least. A few things I think could improve him a little would be

-I think the back of his hat is too poofy, and should be more closer to the back of his neck. In other words, his hat should be less inflated in my opinion, and follow the curvature of his head more.
-For his LK bomb throw, I think it would be an improvement if you had him underhand the bomb, instead of overhand throwing it like he does with MK, and HK. It just looks strange having him do the throw animation, and have it only travel like 2 inches in front of him.
-His bomb throw specials should cause the opponent to be knocked down. It would make no sense for a bomb blowing up at your feet, or on your chest, to not knock you down, let alone kill you. At bare minimum it should knock you off your feet.
-It would be nice if you could hold the button down on his bow and arrow special, so that you could time it right and release it when you have an opening. (it would very similar to Jax's rocket launcher special in MKX. Or you could just be able to charge it for 2-3 seconds to increase speed, damage, and/or distance of arrow.
-Also, with the bow and arrow specials, it would be nice if his flame arrow either did burn damage for 2-3 seconds after initial impact, or just blew up on impact and caused knockdown. I also feel that the flame arrow should be linked with HK instead, and ice arrow to MK. Makes more sense.
-I think with the boomerang specials, LP version should only travel half of screen and be slightly slower in speed compared to other 2 versions, MP version should travel full screen at full speed, and HP is fine the way it is. The 2 diagonal versions that are in there now are so similar in angle, that it doesn't really matter which one you do since the result is basically the same.
-Lastly, I think he could benefit from having the standard combo system in place. Meaning, the ability to link LP, to MP, to SP, as well as LK>MK>SK.
Currently, he cannot do that. I think he can combo his punch buttons, but not the kicks don't link into each other at all. Could be intentional, but feels strange to me.

That's all I got for feedback so far with Link. I think he's a really good character, and a few minor touch ups/modifications could make him even better, at least in my opinion.
Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:22:51 pm by shulbocka
#61  April 08, 2016, 06:48:01 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
just tried Juri its a big improment from ur last one
I need more PSN friends
#62  April 08, 2016, 10:36:15 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
I have a bug to report. I guess?

The first hit of Juri's forward grab (not the initial grab itself) goes over the head of smaller enemies. Since it's just a grab, maybe you could make the first hit of the grab reach all the way to the ground so that they can get hit up and juggled by the second hit?
#63  April 19, 2016, 06:15:33 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
The animations looked more smooth.
This is a good thing. ^^

I hope Lili will be as smooth as her.
nice update Chochuryu
Glad to see you are improving your older creations!
Thanks, I try to did the same in Lili, Dragunov, Hwoarang and Kazumi for future upgrades mi amigo

seems like she's running alot smoother on animations. Just work on cloth animations for realistic movements and we're set.
Yes she need more smooth running animations, because she not run in SF4

Tu eres un chingon de chingones de Mugen.  Sus personajes son la mejor.  Mi favorito es Juri Han.   Tu eres mi nigga.  Sigue así guey.
Mil gracias mi amigo, me suenas a que eres compatriota mexicano mi amigo, espero, si es asi es chingon saber que hay mas latinos aca en mugen

Woah crazy, I wasn't expecting an update to your Juri any time soon... the store mechanic alone being implemented to her character is already a huge improvement over the previous version. Also liking the new face, looks a lot better than before.

She still has some problems I found within the couple of minutes I had when testing her:

Normals:

-Standing far MP is supposed to make her step forward.
-crouching MK seems a bit slow, maybe it's just me but I can't link into it after Fuhajin (could be a problem with the fireball though, see below).

Specials:

-Fuhajin (Fireball): it causes too much pushback for you to be able to link into a normal afterwards, the only practical way to do it is in the corner, but even then the hitstun on the projectiles is too little for all normals except LP, LK and cr.MP to connect afterwards. This move is pivotal to her most damaging combos, it's supposed to give a big frame advantage on hit for you to be able to link into practically any normals she has, along with a relatively small pushback.

-Senpusha (Pinwheel): The travel speed is too slow to catch up to opponents and the pushback is also a little too much, both attributes make the last hit always whiff when used at a little more than point blank range. In EX Senpusha, during the 2nd spin she hits the opponent 3 times and launches them in the air which makes the last spin just whiff entirely on characters, the way it's supposed to work is for it to hit twice during each spin and the 6th hit launches them in the air.

Supers:

-Kaisen Dankairaku: Call me nitpicky... but the presentation is quite bad, plus she does Chun's Spinning Bird Kick during the first portion of this move which is not right.

-Feng Shui Engine isn't like a CvS custom combo super, at best this super of hers is supposed to give her an MvC-like magic series combo chains with her normals (LP->LK->MP->MK->HP->HK, it should be noted though that in Juri's case there isn't a priority between normals of the same strength, however she still can't combo MP into MK or MK into MP forever, only once during a chain combo).

I'll post more feedback later tonight probably as I have to test out more stuff... but so far there are things that should be fixed/tweaked about her character.
Yes I play a lot my SF4 3ds and she need some combo variables for full release, I take the note for the future near upgarde in Juri Han and future SF5 new moves

Now that the "Chucho drama" discussion (that happend in EVERY Chucho's release) is finally over, my thoughts about Link and Juri.

Link: Really like the new sprites, but sadly he had A LOT of problems like Infinites and broken gameplay.
Juri: Glad you did what i said Chucho, you keep working on Juri. Some things are OK, you really solve some problems, but there's still more to do.

Hope you keep working on her and Link aswell.
Yes little drama XD, but for this drama all check my chars and all talk about my works, good or bad no matter its ok to me every one have diffrent ideas, diffrent ways to did they can do and this is the way all are diffrents and specials, Im glad to meet all

I'm really liking your progress... Can't wait to get a new flash drive to rebuild my old MUGEN to have your characters on it.
Thanks bro, and soon more the old ones in 1.0 finally

Some really big improvements here, in both characters, I love it! You are definitely improving Chuch, very much looking forward to your new and improved Deathstroke and Samus. Keep it up! With a little more practice with coding and maybe taking your time a bit more, you could take an even bigger leap forward.  Thanks for the releases!
Thanks, Deathstroke is my favorite Comic character, Samus Aran well every ones knows I love her to much XD (the reason why I add she in all my videos XD) SOON COMMING EPISODE 25!!! and offcourse much very much old ones in new sprites style

So far I dig your Link a lot man. He has pretty damn awesome sprites and animations to say the least. A few things I think could improve him a little would be

-I think the back of his hat is too poofy, and should be more closer to the back of his neck. In other words, his hat should be less inflated in my opinion, and follow the curvature of his head more.
-For his LK bomb throw, I think it would be an improvement if you had him underhand the bomb, instead of overhand throwing it like he does with MK, and HK. It just looks strange having him do the throw animation, and have it only travel like 2 inches in front of him.
-His bomb throw specials should cause the opponent to be knocked down. It would make no sense for a bomb blowing up at your feet, or on your chest, to not knock you down, let alone kill you. At bare minimum it should knock you off your feet.
-It would be nice if you could hold the button down on his bow and arrow special, so that you could time it right and release it when you have an opening. (it would very similar to Jax's rocket launcher special in MKX. Or you could just be able to charge it for 2-3 seconds to increase speed, damage, and/or distance of arrow.
-Also, with the bow and arrow specials, it would be nice if his flame arrow either did burn damage for 2-3 seconds after initial impact, or just blew up on impact and caused knockdown. I also feel that the flame arrow should be linked with HK instead, and ice arrow to MK. Makes more sense.
-I think with the boomerang specials, LP version should only travel half of screen and be slightly slower in speed compared to other 2 versions, MP version should travel full screen at full speed, and HP is fine the way it is. The 2 diagonal versions that are in there now are so similar in angle, that it doesn't really matter which one you do since the result is basically the same.
-Lastly, I think he could benefit from having the standard combo system in place. Meaning, the ability to link LP, to MP, to SP, as well as LK>MK>SK.
Currently, he cannot do that. I think he can combo his punch buttons, but not the kicks don't link into each other at all. Could be intentional, but feels strange to me.

That's all I got for feedback so far with Link. I think he's a really good character, and a few minor touch ups/modifications could make him even better, at least in my opinion.
Wow another feedback, good 2 diffrent point of view but same way, thanks bros, this really really helps in Juri Han my brothers, I take note good example in MKX for Juri Han bro

I have a bug to report. I guess?

The first hit of Juri's forward grab (not the initial grab itself) goes over the head of smaller enemies. Since it's just a grab, maybe you could make the first hit of the grab reach all the way to the ground so that they can get hit up and juggled by the second hit?
she need some new grab sprites for did the same SF4 grab, dont worry bro this details is the way to made more good my old and new chars

AND SOME SF ONE REMIX!!!!

More to come...

Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:24:10 pm by Iced
#64  April 19, 2016, 09:56:03 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
Looks damn awesome forward for your next tekken characters good luck on them mostly for Jinpachi!
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#65  April 21, 2016, 01:52:50 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA

Wow another feedback, good 2 diffrent point of view but same way, thanks bros, this really really helps in Juri Han my brothers, I take note good example in MKX for Juri Han bro
No problem man, glad to offer any help I can. Everything I said was in regards to Link though, not Juri Han.
#66  April 24, 2016, 09:15:53 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Looks damn awesome forward for your next tekken characters good luck on them mostly for Jinpachi!
Jimpachi very very soon bro, I want it for acomplis my Tekken boss list, I need only Kazumi (personal beta), Angel, Devil (personal 0.12) and Azazel (40%)

No problem man, glad to offer any help I can. Everything I said was in regards to Link though, not Juri Han.
Oh yes Link I see XD, my bad bro, but awesome feedback bro