Combo Bar: 40
Air Jump: 0
Air Dash: 0
Chain Series: Stronger [Light-Med-Hard]
Spoiler: pics (click to see content) -Hop kick. Soft Knockdown
Spoiler: pics (click to see content) -Overhead
* Still needs to be commissioned
Bad Stone/Knife Throw
Spoiler: pics (click to see content) - projectile trajectory determined by button (LP = shortest/MP = mid/HP = Farthest)
- holding P will delay && add strength to projectile. Can't delay Knife Throw
Spoiler: pics (click to see content) - Hurricane can absorb projectiles
- button determines duration and number of hits
Spoiler: pics (click to see content) - LK = Low sweeping attack.
- MK = Knockback attack. Soft knockdown
- HK = Pop up attack. Allows juggles
hold Attack, then release
Spoiler: pics (click to see content) - Hold 1 sec for Light, 2 sec for Med, 3 sec for Hard
- Light version = Soft Knockdown. Med version = Hard Knockdown. Hard version = Wall bounce
- Keeps Knife hit or thrown
- All normal P become knife attacks and cause block damage.
Dead End Irony - Lvl 1
Final Destruction - Lvl 1
Last Dread Dust - Lvl 3
- Zonk Knuckle (Hard version - Wall Bounce)
- Criminal Upper (Hard)
- Hammer Hook (Overhead/OTG)
This is the tentative move list for Cody. He's gonna be more of a ground fighter. With the HK Ruffian Kick combined with Hard Zonk, he can create some crazy combos. You'd want to stay close with Cody. He has a lot of offensive tools to keeps opponents off of their game. Cody isn't very mobile though, so he'll need an assist to help get in for the most part.
C&C are welcomed.