YesNoOk

Allextract.exe (Read 16253 times)

Started by Isabel Strider, April 29, 2009, 11:34:00 pm
Allextract.exe
#1  April 29, 2009, 11:34:00 pm
  • SAMURAI/BIRD DOKTOR
    • Mexico
    • iafighter5.blogspot.com
This maybe bother someone, but I downloaded the ShugenDo Beta Build 162, and I can't use a character i made in Winmugen, never shows on the selection screen altough the Name is displayed.

The faq says I need to run ALLEXTRACT.EXE, But this executable is nowhere to be Found.

I need to download the newest Beta?

Thanks.
Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni Fe... pero la Luz de tus Ojos Divinos cambió mi suerte por Dicha y placer.... ¡AY DOLOR YA ME VOLVISTE A DAR!
Re: Allextract.exe
#2  April 30, 2009, 12:56:04 am
    • Poland
How you could download beta 162 when current is beta build 283 ?

As for AllExtract is under Tools section in Sakir site. You should finmd whole tool pack. Allextract is in it. Be sure to read all provided documentation before you ask another question. 
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#3  April 30, 2009, 06:13:16 am
  • SAMURAI/BIRD DOKTOR
    • Mexico
Man, it's not a fact so important to be upset about someone asking for directions, I downloaded the beta some weeks ago, and was just thinking about the new one.

If it bothers you to answer, then don't and ignore this.

Either way, Thanks a lot, i apreciate it.
Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni Fe... pero la Luz de tus Ojos Divinos cambió mi suerte por Dicha y placer.... ¡AY DOLOR YA ME VOLVISTE A DAR!
#4  April 30, 2009, 08:26:22 am
    • kratos-kreations.webs.com/
Actually, he was just telling you that a new beta is out, so you should download that one instead. No need to explode like that.
#5  April 30, 2009, 09:37:38 am
    • www.sakirsoft.com
This maybe bother someone, but I downloaded the ShugenDo Beta Build 162, and I can't use a character i made in Winmugen, never shows on the selection screen altough the Name is displayed.

The faq says I need to run ALLEXTRACT.EXE, But this executable is nowhere to be Found.

I need to download the newest Beta?

Thanks.

I recommand you to download the new beta of ShugenDo (currently 283) and the new allextract app.
You can find ShugenDo on my site www.sakirsoft.com

Here you can find the newest version of all extract
http://www.humyo.com/F/9328867-536743899
Here you can find ShugenDo
www.sakirsoft.com
#6  April 30, 2009, 10:44:04 pm
  • SAMURAI/BIRD DOKTOR
    • Mexico
Thanks.... but i didn`t explode, youre the ones who tolerate too little...

Sakirsoft, i' ve tried turning some caharacters qith the allextract,  but when I put the cursor over them in the character selection screen, send the error "Container Handler don't exist" and ShugenDo close.

¿¿??
#7  May 01, 2009, 12:10:03 pm
  • Snake Man
    • tunglashor.webnode.com
Thanks.... but i didn`t explode, youre the ones who tolerate too little...

Sakirsoft, i' ve tried turning some caharacters qith the allextract,  but when I put the cursor over them in the character selection screen, send the error "Container Handler don't exist" and ShugenDo close.

¿¿??

Could you let me know the characters that give this error?  I'll see if I can reproduce the problem and if so, fix it.  Thanks man.
#8  May 01, 2009, 07:17:42 pm
  • SAMURAI/BIRD DOKTOR
    • Mexico
well, the characters are some characters of my own i haven´t released, but now that a downloaded the 283 Beta, the characters run just fine, except that in the actual fight, some of the values from thier attacks don´t keep up with the originals, like their air launchers moves.