YesNoOk

Chalenging players to a ikemen game (Read 77921 times)

Started by Mistah Jorge, April 09, 2018, 10:49:29 pm
Share this topic:
Chalenging players to a ikemen game
#1  April 09, 2018, 10:49:29 pm
    • Portugal
    • jorge.timtim@hotmail.com
Never felt such urge to play against someone before, my main is dan and dan only made by pots.
I play at least four years offline and i'm craving to challenge somebody right now (though i am way far from perfect, this is not out of ego), anyone feeling like playing a set with me?

Preferably some semi balanced character made in your everyday pots/divinewolf gameplay style
Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:50:33 pm by Mistah Jorge
Re: Chalenging players to a ikemen game
#2  April 10, 2018, 12:28:26 pm
i will play with you
tell me what character i must have in order and what to download .. i have not tested ikemen before
#3  April 10, 2018, 11:27:55 pm
    • Portugal
woow i almost lost all hope by now, sweet, so:
dan by POTS nerfed by me so he doensn't cancel to special from every normal every thing else in dan is fine by me, how about you?

BTW same, it will be my first try with him
#4  April 11, 2018, 05:12:40 am
    • USA
If you still have interest in this, it’s not completely dead. The only downside being, you’ll have to play something already preconfigured. You ought to understand the basics, that in order for things to work everything must be identical in order to successfully connect. No different from not being able to play Ultra Vs. Arcade edition. Have to have same version. There is no using your personal edit, Vs another’s personal edit. First thing first, do a speed test. See if you can even play. If your upload speed is above “1.anythingMB” you should be great. Next you’ll need your choice of VPN(Hamachi,Tunngle,Evolve etc) You may also direct connect and or use Parsec. I’d say, try some of these other games already set up, if the links still work. I’m actually looking for people whom are interested in creating and maintaining an “active” online community. I hate to see those with interest, fizzle out, you just have to search beyond this forum, but if enough of you are interested I can help you revive it.
#5  April 12, 2018, 11:50:18 pm
    • Portugal
Well, my internet sucks ass... nevermind that i'll just make something else...
BTW i did know that we should have the same (kinda?), i was just trying to get to an agreement in characters we had to get, as for everything else... yeah, i kinda should have figured that out...