YesNoOk

Chuchoryu's Tekken Set (Read 3875 times)

Started by gossh1992, October 25, 2019, 07:03:05 pm
Chuchoryu's Tekken Set
#1  October 25, 2019, 07:03:05 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
So unfortunately, for some reason, all of the 1.0 characters, for the most part, seem to be unable to acquired anymore, as everything on MA is 1.1 or too old for 1.0, and with the addition of MugenMultiverse.Webstart's download page being down (and all the the content on there being a bit outdated, most of the links are dead or the downloads give me the versions that don't actually work)

So with that said, does anyone have a download link to fixed versions of the 1.0 characters?

The ones that I currently have that actually work are:

Bruce Irving, Heihachi, Jack, Jin, Kazuya, King, Kuma, Marduk, Moku-Pac, Ogre, Steve Fox, Unknown, Eddy Gordo, and Yoshimitsu.

Currently I need the following:

Asuka, Old Kazuya (Kazuya in the Trenchcoat), Young Heihachi, Anna Williams, Nina Williams, Mokujin, Combot, TrueOgre, Hwoarang, Paul Phoenix, Christie Monteiro, Forrest Law, Marshall Law, Devil Jin, Claudio Serafino, Proto Jack, Kazumi Mishima, Kunimitsu, and Bryan Fury.

Now, I have downloads for some of these, mainly Asuka, Nina, Mokujin, TrueOgre, Hwoarang, Christie, and Bryan Fury, but for some reason, they all seem to suffer from this "tag" bug that, while other characters I have also have the tag feature, don't seem to have this same bug.

So was curious if anyone had fixed 1.0 versions, cause the only versions I found are 1.1 versions, but as far as I know, 1.1 doesn't work on 1.0, so yeah, doesn't help me much.

Much appreciated.
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
Re: Chuchoryu's Tekken Set
#2  October 26, 2019, 08:41:24 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#3  October 27, 2019, 03:51:08 am
    • Indonesia
the "1.1 conversions" you see being uploaded on ma are actually just very minor edits that remove the tagout state in their .cns that prevents them from running in 1.1. they should still work in 1.0 just fine.

Add me at Kazagami#7568 for an invite link to the WaifuLaifu Discord Server

#4  October 28, 2019, 04:00:29 am
    • Mexico