YesNoOk

IKEMEN Disscussion Thread (Read 649508 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, July 01, 2015, 09:10:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: IKEMEN Disscussion Thread
#181  September 05, 2017, 02:08:32 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Thank you for the info yall
#182  September 17, 2017, 04:06:33 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
#183  May 26, 2018, 04:28:15 am
    • USA
@Melcore: Interested in making more of these? I tried to do the scar ha

@MGMURROW: This is what I was referring to btw. I also redid the CS and well just organized a complete sff if anyone is interested let me know as I did use some of you alls FX.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

We've kinda just been raising awareness of Ikemen, small world, I'm sure you've seen this in your recommended. Posting here always gets those dislikes :P, but at least I am trying to do something here... Things are dead af all over its a shame, but I'm interested in helping K4thos as well as anyone else out there with genuine interest to create something. I mainly wanted to see, if anyone would be interested in donating towards the development of this engine. Directly to those involved. Really expand on the possibilities of this & flat-line the setup so that this may become the new standard. I see alot of wants, needs, do this, do that, give give give, but its a lot of work involved that is taken for granted and is being done for free. I'm sure he will likely try to decline this, but it's the least we can do. With more motivation, people involved , more possibilities are likely to appear. We've already started a campaign(of awareness) of sorts, not that I care for the FGC, but its a start. Then everyone could just easily port all of their stuff over. I don't see anything else coming along as far as this & of course this would only entice those that still have drive to make stuff.

Second is a legit question.
So right now.. I am manually generating a victory screen per character, doing it the screen-pack way, is it possible to have the screen activate in a similar manner? Not blacking out etc. Think Garou, where is still shows the animated background, without the transition of course. This may be a dumb question, but I have no SP experience so idk.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#184  May 26, 2018, 08:54:46 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
Sheeeit, had so much going on in real life I haven't worked on portraits very much...
#185  December 29, 2023, 07:42:30 am
    • USA
Are there known issues with the %p Ikemen feature in the combo counter section for fight.def? I've found a situation where it doesn't correctly report data. I have a chain-cancelable c.LP attack and if I do 3 of them quickly, it displays the correct percentage of damage (3%) but if I slightly delay the last c.LP it says the combo does 1% damage, despite the combo... still comboing and showing that it hit three times..