YesNoOk

IKEMEN Disscussion Thread (Read 649804 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, July 01, 2015, 09:10:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: IKEMEN Disscussion Thread
#61  October 10, 2015, 03:59:12 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Thanks for the explanation, is now clear. Then there would be nice to open a post for which people started to contribute to the engine? I think there are many fans of fighting games around here and could provide many important things in development but there is no way for everyone to hear? I would also like to create things for ikemen but I think lack information on how to start. The truth is that we need a new engine and ikemen it´s the better option!
#62  October 10, 2015, 10:49:37 pm
    • USA
    • goroh16@yahoo.com
So I download Ikemen and found out I can't do one of my character's supers because the buttons are different and there's no option menu to change it. Also the damage is too big. Is there anyway set the health to 150%? That's how I have it in my mugen. I was too lazy to read the whole thread so I don't know if this was already answered. Shannon was so big in Ikemen and her portrait too.
#63  October 11, 2015, 01:18:29 am
    • USA
I suggest you guys watch these. It basically explains everything here. You could also download the games I've released & just edit them from there.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 12:58:42 am by Rei
#64  December 24, 2015, 12:57:59 am
    • USA
No CS for any of these characters exist right?
Also does anyone care about these characters enough to make FX for them? Or have you ever? Also, if you'd like to let me know.

I actually need to know of this one asap..
#65  December 24, 2015, 02:56:59 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
@Rei
Good to see your still doing the ikemen thing. Seriously got to update my shit & be a part of the moment. I hope your working cuz My rosters small XD. 
#66  December 28, 2015, 05:41:29 pm
    • USA
Alright soooooooooooooooo. I'm currently updating the main post with questions & concerns for this as well as explanations for anything unmentioned. If you'd like to know anything specific I strongly suggest you type it here so I can add it for anyone wanting to venture into unknown territory.
#67  December 28, 2015, 06:07:41 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
About the 3vs3 tag system that you have mentioned about in another thread, is this really a thing? who is working on it?

Is there any place where can i download stuff for ikemen? (lifebar, backgrounds, fonts, etc.)
Lasagna
#68  December 28, 2015, 06:27:59 pm
    • USA
About the 3vs3 tag system that you have mentioned about in another thread, is this really a thing? who is working on it?

Is there any place where can i download stuff for ikemen? (lifebar, backgrounds, fonts, etc.)
This is the vid I always show because it's on youtube. The rest of their stuff is on Nico

Ikemen is basically winmugen with mugen 1.1 features
You can use anything from either of those, though for the latter expect to have to edit things.
IKEMEN has a unique feature where is you change the (localcord) to say 1920x1080p it'll completely resize everything.(You can play around with it to get it to your personal preference)

Here are a few examples.. You can easily tell the difference. You can also adjust the zoom indepth as well as exact stage bounds etc.

Looking at these videos damn! We've come a longgggg way! LOL
Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:37:03 pm by Rei
#69  December 29, 2015, 08:47:26 am
Legit 3v3?!!.......YES LAWD!
#70  December 29, 2015, 10:25:28 am
    • Brazil

This is the vid I always show because it's on youtube. The rest of their stuff is on Nico
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I196MDOvsUI[/youtube]

Ikemen is basically winmugen with mugen 1.1 features
You can use anything from either of those, though for the latter expect to have to edit things.
IKEMEN has a unique feature where is you change the (localcord) to say 1920x1080p it'll completely resize everything.(You can play around with it to get it to your personal preference)

Here are a few examples.. You can easily tell the difference. You can also adjust the zoom indepth as well as exact stage bounds etc.

Looking at these videos damn! We've come a longgggg way! LOL

Whoa! that's some real shit going on!

Also, i've been struggling with lifebars, most of them doesn't works with ikemen, care to get depth into that resize feature? the more i see, more i get curious about, just waiting for the day that some blessed soul will do a big ass tutorial about all ikemen features, lol.
Lasagna
#71  December 29, 2015, 04:14:36 pm

...!!!!
#72  December 29, 2015, 11:31:28 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
I JUST FOUND A WAY TO CODE INTROS TO IKEMEN!!!!

You know, like a normal video game has the whole "press start" thingy? Welp, I got it to work!
#73  December 30, 2015, 09:35:33 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#74  December 30, 2015, 04:49:31 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico

You know, like a normal video game has the whole "press start" thingy? Welp, I got it to work!
sweet. love to see how that look :D

[/quote]

Yeah... I'm gonna test it out and make one for revival (as a demo). It's gonna be super weird to explain it tho...
#75  December 30, 2015, 07:28:53 pm
    • USA

sweet. love to see how that look :D

Yeah... I'm gonna test it out and make one for revival (as a demo). It's gonna be super weird to explain it tho...

[/quote]
This guy... lol Tryna show us up ehhhhhhh.
I'm geeked to see XDDD. Man I haven't done anything for my screen-pack as of late I need to get on you guys level haha
#76  December 30, 2015, 08:57:59 pm
So like with IKEMEN, does unoshe works properly like add004?
#77  December 30, 2015, 09:06:28 pm
    • USA
So like with IKEMEN, does unoshe works properly like add004?
The Kof game on this board. I just updated the link. Check it out. It uses that system. IKEMEN isn't as limited as some may think you just have to do a few workarounds, but in the end it is truly worth it. Never has something inspired me so wholeheartedly. The only true drawback as of now is the lack of modes, though with online capabilities I could care less.
#78  December 30, 2015, 09:10:29 pm
Truuuuue, after watching that video you posted about the 3v3 tag I almost cried lol, the i saw a couple vidz of it on youtube. It looks great, can't wait for a tutorial on it.....It inspired me on a project i've secretly been working on off and on......so Rei with your CvS-U is there a storyline/storyboard?
#79  December 30, 2015, 09:27:30 pm
    • USA
Truuuuue, after watching that video you posted about the 3v3 tag I almost cried lol, the i saw a couple vidz of it on youtube. It looks great, can't wait for a tutorial on it.....It inspired me on a project i've secretly been working on off and on......so Rei with your CvS-U is there a storyline/storyboard?
There is a way to do it now. I'm pretty sure they edited some tag system to work with it. IKEMEN could do the 4v4 or 3v3 before mugen could. There hasn't been anyone interested in it enough to mess with it though. As for the other question.. It's like this.. CvS-U is my fantasy crossover. I have another "Shin" full game in the works. In which I'll combine the two together the latter being for online. You know the Ex mode thing? That's one of the core mechanics I've been working with basically turning that into a system similar to V-Skill. This shin one will have a storyboard as well as all the intros & stuff in here & I may change it to be consistent with an actual plot. I've done some stuff for certain characters like Karin/Sakura, but still writing a novel lol(metaphor). This all is really just a big experiment & dream match that will never happen. All of your favorite 2d fighters in one game, with one system, with online. Also putting in that work to show IKEMEN's superiority haha 
#80  December 30, 2015, 09:34:40 pm
    • Brazil
Dayum Rei, you're like a machine, never ceases to amaze, I'm curious to see what you have up your sleeve.
Lasagna