YesNoOk

IKEMEN Video Thread (Read 502022 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 13, 2014, 04:49:42 am
Share this topic:
Re: IKEMEN Video Thread
#361  August 12, 2019, 08:17:04 pm
    • USA
Feel free to post videos of your Ikemen projects, or videos just for fun. I know a lot of you are lurking. I'm always interested in seeing them even if you feel like no one else cares. We can always learn from one another.  :thinking2:

I'm also super into AOF @Soy sauce: maybe we could exchange ideas at some point.

#362  August 15, 2019, 02:01:45 pm
    • Japan
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/el7c5jc9gghl5/MUGEN
@2Dee4ever Did you call me?
#363  August 15, 2019, 08:23:53 pm
    • USA
Yes, you should make a full game out of your characters. Specifically, you should continue on with your Art of Fighting characters. Well, idk if you planned to do the whole saga. It's what I'm currently doing right now, though cvs.
#364  August 16, 2019, 01:54:38 am
    • Japan
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/el7c5jc9gghl5/MUGEN
Thank you! I have seen your CxS on Youtube. I'm rooting for you, too.
#365  August 16, 2019, 07:46:44 am
    • USA
Thanks, trying to make it look as commercial as possible as if it were an official game. Having a lot of fun learning. Let me know if you ever want to try, could always use the feedback from an expert.
#366  September 10, 2019, 10:36:38 am
    • USA
Youtube chat is shutting down later this month so I had to go back to using this. Am only active in private groups. Also have a private ting for friends only. This is only to gain access to pm, not active otherwise. https://discord.gg/Hr2xtCS
#367  September 14, 2019, 03:38:59 am
    • USA
This video now has over 10k.. The other one 30k+. That means its time to get things in order.
People are hitting me up asking me about Ikemen specifics again. Do you guys have an alternative to these forums? The githubs? Are you active etc? Somewhere to directly connect without having to register.
#368  August 05, 2020, 03:45:11 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Bumping the thread because here is the right place.

New feature of IKEMEN Go used here "px.value", works for Life and Power gauges.
Quick lifebar edit of PlasmoidThunder's. Such lifebar works as a regular one, no new codes for chars to do that.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#369  September 01, 2023, 03:35:46 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Samsho III select screen
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty