YesNoOk

Mike Haggar (Re-Elected Edition) (Read 18306 times)

Started by RΣDDBRIПK, November 02, 2018, 07:01:08 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mike Haggar (Re-Elected Edition)
#41  November 28, 2018, 04:12:47 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Here's something I think is cool, though not intentional: if you time it right you can use Steel Smash as a counter move, because parrying is bound to pressing forward, so if the opponent attacks and you use Steel Smash at the right time, Steel Smash becomes a counter move ^..^ I'm sure the command can be done with other characters that have a parrying system in place, just thought it was cool.

EDIT: oh, and you forgot to add the clothesline attack in the Readme: while running press HP/z.  I didn't know the move existed, since I discovered it by accident while playing with the Steel Smash "counter" move I mentioned.
Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 04:29:46 am by The Sudden Rarity
#42  November 29, 2018, 12:26:57 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Here's something I think is cool, though not intentional: if you time it right you can use Steel Smash as a counter move, because parrying is bound to pressing forward, so if the opponent attacks and you use Steel Smash at the right time, Steel Smash becomes a counter move ^..^ I'm sure the command can be done with other characters that have a parrying system in place, just thought it was cool.

EDIT: oh, and you forgot to add the clothesline attack in the Readme: while running press HP/z.  I didn't know the move existed, since I discovered it by accident while playing with the Steel Smash "counter" move I mentioned.

Fixed and Re-Uploaded. Thanks Rarity.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#43  November 29, 2018, 06:10:15 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh, thanks for the update Redd.