YesNoOk

Possibility of IKEMEN Console Ports??? (Read 9381 times)

Started by XamΣeta, June 30, 2018, 03:51:55 am
Share this topic:
Possibility of IKEMEN Console Ports???
#1  June 30, 2018, 03:51:55 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Hey all!

With this post I simply want to gather resources, opinion and commentary about

the possibilities of perhaps porting IKEMEN/IKEMEN+ to recently unlocked/homebrewed consoles

like say the WiiU, PS3 or even the Switch and perhaps many of us who don't own a decent PC rig could finally enjoy

and benefit from a great experience with IKEMEN right out of our favorite game systems.

I just figured since there are actual sources out there for Ikemen it would be worth a shot so we can at least have a more

than decent port of something mugen-like for once right from our own home consoles.

I think it would be both a blessing to have and it could definitely help gather more community interest.

Please feel free to discuss your thoughts and ideas.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Re: Possibility of IKEMEN Console Ports???
#2  June 30, 2018, 04:43:52 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
that would be so cool to have, i could show mugen to the guys on the switch
#3  June 30, 2018, 04:49:14 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
that would be so cool to have, i could show mugen to the guys on the switch
Also netplay  ;)

Would definitely get people more interested in mugen as a whole and I bet would increase development interest.

But yeah, definitely something very cool to have on a home console.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
#4  July 31, 2018, 05:38:20 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to know which version of Ikemen is better suited to deal with Mugen creations spanning from old lores to newer 1.1 Mugen?

Also where can I locate the sources for these Ikemen builds?

Thank you.
#5  August 01, 2018, 03:07:54 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
You can always mess with IKEMEN plus (ver 0.3), but there's a lot to catch up. Feel free to look around the IKEMEN stuff around here and if anything, check our discord. It isn't as active as it use to be, but there are still people there who use the engine and some info about the engine archived and stuff like that.