Started by aokmaniac13, December 28, 2016, 08:58:32 pm
Share this topic:
Aquapazza
#1  December 28, 2016, 08:58:32 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
It's about damn time eh?

Same Place As Always

Edit - There was a problem with Multi's effects and I've resolved it.  Let me know if any others are corrupted.
Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 05:12:37 am by Bronko
Re: Aquapazza
#2  December 28, 2016, 10:11:30 pm
  • Slash!!
Yess!!!!!! thanks!!!!
#3  December 30, 2016, 03:47:52 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Is it possible for the stages to be fully ripped?
It would be nice to update the stages i made from the background assets you released long ago with the proper animations etc.
Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:51:27 am by Insigniawarfare
#4  December 30, 2016, 05:36:17 am
Stage rips are on a time delay.
Why?  Because life is unfair and stage makers that I like always get first dibs.
#5  December 30, 2016, 04:05:17 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Okay cool i understand Lol i like that ass hole of a answer tho the direction can be taken towards so many ways.
If it was someone else they probably would have felt offended on the why part but ehhh you cant get everyone to like your work because life is unfair. Right?
I look forward to them when ever that times comes.
#6  December 30, 2016, 04:22:36 pm
Common effects and partners added.
#7  January 20, 2017, 06:39:47 am
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
Thanks for the sprite rips.

Just a nitpick here, how come some the arrangement are not in order? I know that the other sprite rips like the DBFC and UNIEL have them in proper order. Is it when during the sprite rip from the game the sprite arrangements are like this? Guess it's just me having hard time/just suck rearranging them x.x
Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 07:07:23 am by krudelu
#8  January 20, 2017, 04:28:29 pm
Proper order is fairly subjective.  When you load graphics data into video memory the goal is to get it all to fit in as small a space as possible.  It becomes a complex game of Tetris where the packing algorithm decides which sprite goes where to maximize the space with as few holes as possible.

Now to fully answer the question, the reason UNIEL and DBFC rips are in order has to do with the fact that their sprite data is stored in tiled form, not complete sprites.  Since tiles are the same size and take up the same amount of space as any other tile regardless of position, there is no added benefit to rearranging them.
Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:45:28 pm by Bronko
#9  January 21, 2017, 12:50:45 am
  • (>owo)><(owo<)
Thanks for letting me know about certain things regarding the sprite ripping (I don't have any experience sprite ripping myself so I didn't knew about the actual process)

Also, would you be planning to get the sprites sorted out (like grouping together the stand animations, crouch, jump, 5a, etc.)? Are the file order arranged in a specific pattern? Guess for now I'll do my best to sort them out x.x