YesNoOk

CAPCOM VS SNK 3 HD SP 1.1 (Read 389331 times)

Started by EnlightendShadow, July 16, 2013, 05:57:45 am
Share this topic:
CAPCOM VS SNK 3 HD SP 1.1
#1  July 16, 2013, 05:57:45 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/

Ianb3000, Michael, and I have been hard at work to create and release this Mugen SP.  This is a work of love from a few devoted fans of the CVS games.  With the re release of all of the classic fighting games we hope and dream that one day CAPCOM will make a real version.  This is my rendition of what the game would look like.  You can find the download link below all I ask is that you like the video and share this screenpack with every old school fighting game fan!  Spam it all over the web so capcom and snk both get the hint and hopefully start making a real CVS3.  If anyone wants to help us create custom sprites for the characters to make a FULL GAME PROJECT please send me a message.  I will make a tutorial video on how to take full advantage of this SP very soon.  Including portraits and character definitions.

Alright due to rising concerns there is a disclaimer I have to put here

WARNING
This mugen is EXTREMELY HEAVY!!!  The file is over 400MB and there are a lot of animations and transparencies with 32bit images
My Desktop has a 6 Core processor 4.2GHZ, 16GB RAM, and a 2GB AMD graphics card and it runs at 60fps

My laptop has an i7 Dual Core processor 2.2 GHZ, 8GB RAM, and no dedicated graphics card and it doesn't run at all.  It gives me the same error everyone is having where a certain part of the mugen won't load at all.

SOLUTION
Be patient, we knew that this version of the SP was going to be a PC Killer but we wanted the true vision of the screenpack to be released 1st and those that can enjoy it will see wall the work we put into the game.  We will now work backwards and make lower res version that should work on more PCs.

Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy the Screenpack

Skydrive download Updated(to download you must have microsoft account and sign into skydrive :D)
http://sdrv.ms/12YdSZx

CVS3 Portraits
http://sdrv.ms/12Yc7f0

Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:56:56 am by EnlightendShadow
Re: CAPCOM VS SNK 3 HD SP 1.1
#2  July 16, 2013, 05:58:16 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Oh hell yes.
#3  July 16, 2013, 06:12:51 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
skydrive wont let me download
#4  July 16, 2013, 06:21:40 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
what does it say?

Ian told me that you guys have to log in to skydrive download the SP
#5  July 16, 2013, 06:32:24 am
    • USA
This is looking so awesome. Really loved the trailer. Can't wait to make ports for this. ;)
#6  July 16, 2013, 07:03:51 am
  • PROGRESSION....ish.
    • USA
About time! :D
#7  July 16, 2013, 07:29:47 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
skydrive wont let me download
#8  July 16, 2013, 07:40:21 am
Wow amazing screenpack, but my laptop(4gigs ram, i5 intel core, 1gig hd ati graphics card) could barely handle it( animated transition screens lag for me), maybe it's about time I buy a gaming pc.
闇に消える
#9  July 16, 2013, 07:44:31 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
to download you must have microsoft account and sign into skydrive :D
#10  July 16, 2013, 07:49:08 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Say's traffic been to high no more downloads at this time. Just thought I would tell you, also why not have a alternate link. Just make things easy for your fan's, congrats on release.
#11  July 16, 2013, 07:51:10 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA

where else should i upload it to?  and it really says that??? AWESOME!!!! its getting attention!
#12  July 16, 2013, 07:59:41 am
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
you should be able to download it now, i just signed in and was able to download it
#13  July 16, 2013, 08:02:01 am
  • Raging Fist
I have been waiting the arrival of this amazing full game for a long time.
Thank you EnlightenedShadow.
#14  July 16, 2013, 08:18:55 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Time to rap up my characters and release them specifically for this screenpack! Enlightenshadow, AWESOME!

Infinite, Divine Wolf, CrazyKoopa, J Morphman, I can't wait to see what else you guys have so I can add it to this screenpack
Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:23:04 am by ~R@CE AKIR@~
#15  July 16, 2013, 08:30:22 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
oh my, that intro looked so legit :D pretty nice & really beautiful layout but

:gonk:

guess 1.1 allows a cleanest work but :gonk:
Chilling
#16  July 16, 2013, 09:08:51 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Just downloaded it but, cannot get it to run. I mean it just shows a blank white screen, then stop with no response. Also,you have a bunch of not needed things included inside the folder. I mean it would help lightening the dl load for others. That's all I got for now, once I manage to get it to run will return with more feedback.
#17  July 16, 2013, 09:27:24 am
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
Yeah this SP is in 1.1 but i think i should make a 1.0 so its lighter for everyone.

Big Boss
try taking off the intro and press start screens and see if that helps.  It takes a LOT of ram to run....  it needs a graphics card too. its going to kill a lot of pc's
#18  July 16, 2013, 09:51:44 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Same thing man on the blank white screen. Then freezing saying not responding, my pc spec's are legit and can run Grand Thief Auto San Andreas. So, I don't know but, if that's the problem then a lot of folks want be able to enjoy your fruit of labor. Maybe you can make a version for 1.0 using the rgb method. Still you will get a awesome release and folks will enjoy it.
#19  July 16, 2013, 09:59:20 am
  • Uphold Justice
    • Philippines
    • imonglobot@gmail.com
@EnlightendShadow hi i just want to know, does the characters in this game of yours is in high-res?? and is it possible to disable background??? and by the way awesome game man ^...,^
#20  July 16, 2013, 10:09:07 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I cant seem to get the intro to play or when i take the intro to work.

If keeps saying that its an error with loading up the character's sff. Is there anyway to solve this?