YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. Omega (Read 4951 times)

Started by Monday-Night-War, July 14, 2008, 12:12:36 am
Share this topic:
Super Smash Bros. Omega
#1  July 14, 2008, 12:12:36 am
  • The New Age Of Mugen
Hey I'm Bringing My Super Smash Bros. Omega Project Back 2 Life and I wanna know if anyone's intrested in joining up, i would like to have a variety of people on this team such as: Spriters, Character Coders, Stage Coders, Screenpack Makers, and Intro/Ending Creators. This Project is gonna be big with 40+ Characters and 50+ stages and i would like some help from the mugen community, I know I'm asking for alot, but this game could actually be great, and i want my dream to become a reality. I would also like some suggestions for this game cause i want it to be the best that it can be  ;D
Re: Super Smash Bros. Omega
#2  July 14, 2008, 12:38:41 am
lmao good luck
#3  July 19, 2008, 04:11:59 am
I was thinking about this earlier today and thinking how cool it would be if you could bring the element of smash that i love (knocking people off stages) to mugen.

i'm pretty new to mugen but i think it could be possible if you were to code it directly into every character in the game.

If you are serious about making a game that is uniquely Super Smash Bros: Mugen and not just making a bunch of nintendo characters for regular Mugen Style fighting than count me in as a Spriter, if not, well I'm too busy anyway.
#4  August 19, 2008, 11:39:01 am
  • Lets brawl ;]
Hmm I would help but I suck at making chars.
Though I love the idea.
Blah blah blah should I use a sig or just spam it?
Oh well here you go..
You have recieved  \"SSBB Friend Code\"
You read the note..
FC-5198-4590-1997
#5  September 11, 2008, 02:29:37 am
i could provide you with some chars and stages(mostly ssb,ssbm,ssbb) if u want..