Memo's CvTW DLC (Read 196466 times)

Started by Memo, March 14, 2013, 08:01:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: NEW! 23 MARCH Update for CVW Haohmaru and Birdie edit
#21  March 25, 2013, 07:39:26 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Tried Sodom and Birdie

Birdie
- A turquoise clsn box with 'Muteki' appears at the beginning of the round and stops at the corner wall.  What's that for?
- standing MP but no standing HP?
- wrong hit sounds used for the Bull Charge super when blocked
- For most of the Bull Charge super he is completely invulnerable
- Juggling Bull Charge super from ducking HP causes the last 2 hits of the super to miss
- Why does his jumping slam super use 1-3 stocks of super for the same thing (whatever amount of super meter you have, it will use it)?
- For his jumping slam super, he is invulnerable till the landing
- No EX Bullhead
- Why does his anti-air super use 1-2 stocks of super for the same thing(whatever amount of super meter you have, it will use it)?
- Attack CLSNs need to be cleaner
- During AI battles, the CLSN boxes become sporadic, and character cannot be human controlled

Sodom
- A turquoise clsn box with 'Muteki' appears at the beginning of the round and stops at the corner wall.  What's that for?
- Why does QCF Z super use 1-3 stocks of super for the same thing (whatever amount of super meter you have, it will use it)?
- Counter super does too little damage
- During AI battles, the CLSN boxes become sporadic, and character cannot be human controlled

These guys need work

#22  March 25, 2013, 08:33:00 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Tried Sodom and Birdie

Birdie
- standing MP but no standing HP?
- wrong hit sounds used for the Bull Charge super when blocked
- For most of the Bull Charge super he is completely invulnerable
- Juggling Bull Charge super from ducking HP causes the last 2 hits of the super to miss
- Why does his jumping slam super use 1-3 stocks of super for the same thing (whatever amount of super meter you have, it will use it)?
- For his jumping slam super, he is invulnerable till the landing
- No EX Bullhead
- Why does his anti-air super use 1-2 stocks of super for the same thing(whatever amount of super meter you have, it will use it)?

Sodom
- Why does QCF Z super use 1-3 stocks of super for the same thing (whatever amount of super meter you have, it will use it)?
- Counter super does too little damage

These guys need work

im aware of theses issues,they will be fixed in future updates, the cns and the AI im saving for last.
Re: UT Bar and CvTW style portriats update for Haohmaru!//MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#23  March 27, 2013, 09:18:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Haohmaru was updated, he got the UT bar working for his UT attacks and also got CvTW lifebar and select screen portiats, DL link above
Re: UT Bar and CvTW style portriats update for Haohmaru!//MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#24  March 27, 2013, 11:50:25 am
    • India
    • BladeStorm_X@hotmail.com
Looks good btw which game is he from?
#25  March 27, 2013, 03:41:27 pm
    • dbdrummer7@gmail.com
Samurai Shodown
Re: Haohmaru updated, added win quotes and fixed big port //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#26  March 27, 2013, 07:35:05 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
just fixed haohmarus CvTW big port and added win quotes, DL links on first post.
Re: Haohmaru updated, added win quotes and fixed big port //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#27  March 27, 2013, 09:01:01 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Made a patch for CvTW full game, it adds Haohmaru an select screen small port next to K' if you want him on screen. DL link on first post.
Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:54:19 pm by MEMo_fng
#28  March 27, 2013, 10:33:03 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
He's pretty fun to play with to be honest, and I do like the fact that you put effort to make him CVW compatible. From what I see in this forum the other two are still far from perfect but you are the first other that Sean that are making characters in this style . So this is a pretty good Haohmaru and it's good that you are having fun with this.
#29  March 28, 2013, 04:34:19 am
  • Illustrator
  • Lazy to update my profile pictures.
    • Brazil
    • https://rafaelino.artstation.com/
#30  March 28, 2013, 05:08:27 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Got another update coming for Haohmaru, i think this is the last unless its for bugs, the new version has ex moves so now he will play just like the CvTW chars.
Just doing a little testing then ill post links for the DL and then im gonna move on to the next character for conversion.
I dont know if to do more work on Makoto or Strider tonite. Im gonna do them both anyway's but i think Strider will be my next release because he will be faster to convert.
#31  March 28, 2013, 05:14:19 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Are you gona work on Strider sprites or the palete at least?
#32  March 28, 2013, 05:44:22 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Are you gona work on Strider sprites or the palete at least?

No i dont now how to do those things yet, if i did i would, im just gonna edit him to CvTW style gameplay.
And im using Pokechao & Splode's Strider
Re: 28 MARCH 2013 Haohmaru updated, added EX MOVES //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#33  March 28, 2013, 04:01:33 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Just uploaded haohmaru, updated with EX moves,i think all thats left is to redo the A.I. and collision boxes. DL links on first post.
Re: 28 MARCH 2013 CvTW Haohmaru updated, added EX MOVES //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#34  March 29, 2013, 01:35:33 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
COMING SOON CvTW STRIDER

Re: 28 MARCH 2013 CvTW Haohmaru updated, added EX MOVES //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#35  March 29, 2013, 06:01:39 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Just Finished posting DL links for my CvTW Strider edit and the patchs for the CvTW full game. DL links on first post.
Re: CvTW Strider Edit By MEMo_fng //MEMo_fng's CvTW edit's
#36  March 29, 2013, 11:41:07 am
  • "A girl is folowing me..."
    • Croatia
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
                      The World Of Strider
#37  March 29, 2013, 01:00:48 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Strider huh?

I'll try it

EDIT: Surprisingly, I actually like this Hiryu.  I will post if I find any bugs.
Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 01:11:26 pm by ExShadow
#38  March 29, 2013, 04:17:26 pm
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
Hiryu the best out of all the characters
#39  March 29, 2013, 04:30:56 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#40  March 29, 2013, 04:34:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com