YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508146 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars (new trailer, new topic)
#21  February 04, 2009, 11:39:18 pm
weren't mario and lina in some old screenshots? were they removed from the game or something?
#22  February 04, 2009, 11:58:14 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
This is the second time after KOFZ that a game being made in mugen really impresses me and makes me hesitate.
#23  February 05, 2009, 01:49:26 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
I think Wario would fit more into the game :p
Stuff
#24  February 05, 2009, 02:16:40 am
why do ppl continue to bring up all these char requests when they specifically asked we not do that?

great game, AMAZING stages and effects. you guys gotta teach me how to do that sometime.

i definently love the variety of the game. And that whole gameplay system seems really well thought out.
And the supers are....my jaw dropped when i saw them.

i want to critique but honestly...there isnt anything i could crit on. good job.
Naruto Unknown Paths - Where will your path lead you?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
oversized signature! please read the rules
#25  February 05, 2009, 04:10:30 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
Love the new thread! Looks great. Keep up the great work!
#26  February 05, 2009, 04:50:05 am
nice new thread  :sugoi:
#27  February 05, 2009, 10:22:17 am
  • Do the impossible!
AMAZING.

CSW and KOFZ are the unique good fullgames for Mugen. And CSW isn´t released yet XD

Btw, good luck, and don´t hear the cancer. Finish it when you want, don´t take those bastards seriously.
group1942@groupsim.com

Join, mugenites!
#28  February 05, 2009, 10:35:12 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#29  February 05, 2009, 11:42:47 am
  • Proud Pinoy
I thought K.O.D. helped you guys in the coding a long time ago? Isn't he supposed to be in the credits? Anyway all of your works are really great. Now, I'm just disappointed that you guys are using Sonic GBA/DS spritesheets for reference. Those are really bad and you guys can make better attacks for him. (check out Brawl) Anyway, you guys should really start a tutorial for animating attacks and stances extremely smoothly!!!!! Everybody, no I'm not exaggerating. EVERYBODY WILL LEARN FROM IT. (Just don't make it Spanish please. Your spriting tutorial is in Spanish and most people don't understand it :()
#30  February 05, 2009, 11:46:57 am
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
then how about you learning spanish? its not that hard
but i do agree with the animation tutorial idea
#31  February 05, 2009, 11:50:43 am
  • Proud Pinoy
Not everybody has the time to learn Spanish. Also, they can speak English, why don't they just make most of their text English? *points at card gallery*
#32  February 05, 2009, 12:07:26 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Because they're fluent in Spanish and are sure they won't make any mistakes by writing it in Spanish. Plus, by writing it in Spanish, half of the world can understand it (all Latin based language speaking people). 8)
#33  February 05, 2009, 12:52:08 pm
  • Do the impossible!
group1942@groupsim.com

Join, mugenites!
#34  February 05, 2009, 01:48:13 pm
great game, may I ask something?? do you guys have a backup file of the game in case your computer crashes or something like that? because I don't want you guys to lose everything you worked for. I just asked this because some of the games I know were stopped due to computer problems... hope you guys finish the game soon ^^
#35  February 05, 2009, 02:24:08 pm
That´s my opinion :3
it's pretty rude to disregard all other fullgames like that

Anyway, you guys should really start a tutorial for animating attacks and stances extremely smoothly!!!!! Everybody, no I'm not exaggerating. EVERYBODY WILL LEARN FROM IT. (Just don't make it Spanish please. Your spriting tutorial is in Spanish and most people don't understand it :()
combine the images on
http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/tut.htm
with the text on
http://web.archive.org/web/20070219222311/http://www.rgf-network.com/~thechaindog/tutorials/heihachi/

and there's your tutorial. once you can do sprites like those relatively quickly you can start thinking of animating. as for how they do it, i think they use other game animations as reference (just like you mentioned how they used sonic ds as a reference).
#36  February 05, 2009, 04:10:03 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
what happend to Orkimides?
Hmm.. nothing XD

weren't mario and lina in some old screenshots? were they removed from the game or something?
Those are from very early screenshots, but I really want Lina to be in. I think she's an awesome addition and I have lots of ideas for her gameplay... but Ork won't let me make her because she is from anime/manga :/ I allways thought of her as a perfect RPG heroine or something though.
Mario will be in eventually, i guess.

great game, may I ask something?? do you guys have a backup file of the game in case your computer crashes or something like that? because I don't want you guys to lose everything you worked for. I just asked this because some of the games I know were stopped due to computer problems... hope you guys finish the game soon ^^
Yup, no need to worry about that.

On another subject, I managed to get Dissidia's voices for Cloud except for the win and intro quotes, but it's still a big step for his completion.

#37  February 05, 2009, 09:24:43 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
You actually managed to get his voices from Dissidia? Nice going! Did you rip them yourself or find a file with his voices over the internet?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#38  February 05, 2009, 09:36:33 pm
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
Given the nice pixel art for the character sprites and backdrops, it's a shame the effects are all of the blurry, transparent Particle Illusion variety. In my opinion, of course.
#39  February 06, 2009, 04:28:29 am
  • The life of a dish is not an easy one.
    • USA
    • mugenplate.webs.com/
Stuff
#40  February 06, 2009, 11:37:24 am
LOL Yay new thread.

For some reason i'm looking forward to playing chocobo.