YesNoOk

Doppel Nanase by Nep Heart (Read 1334 times)

Started by Nep Heart, April 18, 2019, 04:26:54 am
Share this topic:
Doppel Nanase by Nep Heart
#1  April 18, 2019, 04:26:54 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • www.dailymotion.com/2a8130871d2742d2f4da3b069
Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:28:53 am by Nep Heart
Re: Doppel Nanase by Nep Heart
#2  April 18, 2019, 07:18:05 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
Quick fixes to some bugs.

- Corrected parry bug that caused opponent to potentially float after getting repelled.
- Fixed Maiden Armageddon KO against herself in which she would override into her own KO state.
#3  April 18, 2019, 02:49:06 pm
  • You came to defeat me!? Hmph. In your dreams, bud!
  • RoK Member & MUGEN Lover & Editor
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh, can't expect this one. :P

That's why i like EFZ, such good and crazy characters. :)
#4  April 18, 2019, 08:13:04 pm
Quick fixes to some bugs.

- Corrected parry bug that caused opponent to potentially float after getting repelled.
- Fixed Maiden Armageddon KO against herself in which she would override into her own KO state.

These all is so fun... r some moves and some words at these victory words...
Whose four ones cup matches are most see must?
What stage i look them, or just random?
#5  April 18, 2019, 09:20:09 pm
  • My Goomba can't be this cute!
Great as usual Nep Heart! EFZ needs more love in MUGEN.
However, I found a little odd. Your Doppel Nanase is doing the moonwalk when she goes back.
#6  April 18, 2019, 09:51:53 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
However, I found a little odd. Your Doppel Nanase is doing the moonwalk when she goes back.

It's a bit like that in the source game somewhat, too, although I may take the liberty to tweak that animation in a future update.
#7  April 18, 2019, 11:20:51 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
So is the timing on her Maiden Capture followups supposed to be strict or are the inputs different from the readme? I can't seem to do them.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#8  April 18, 2019, 11:29:26 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
So is the timing on her Maiden Capture followups supposed to be strict or are the inputs different from the readme? I can't seem to do them.

It takes a some practice to get the timing down, but they should be easier to do than the source game since I made them more lenient in comparison. Key is the moment you see the animation where she lifts up the opponent after Maiden Capture hits, enter the command immediately. The follow-ups have her turn around, so, it's why it has a different command.

Basically Maiden Capture hits -> wait for the lift up frames -> immediately QCF x/y for Maiden Capture follow-up -> if QCF x is chosen, wait for her to turn around to slam target into ground -> immediately QCB x/y to perform her supers and enter command during any supers to follow-up with another super
#9  April 19, 2019, 07:24:48 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
 Very quick update since there was an annoying bug I accidentally left behind while updating the burst system.

- Corrected a bug where burst couldn't be used until you get hit after the start of a round.
#10  April 20, 2019, 01:41:47 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
#11  April 20, 2019, 05:03:26 pm
#12  April 20, 2019, 06:23:15 pm
  • Manchild who likes pancakes
  • Weeabooism 4 the win
    • USA
Adachi did nothing wrong. Still haven't beaten Cave Story's Hell. The Nutshack is a cute anime. Goanimate is my fav animu.
#13  April 20, 2019, 06:55:49 pm
#14  April 20, 2019, 09:16:46 pm
  • Manchild who likes pancakes
  • Weeabooism 4 the win
    • USA
Adachi did nothing wrong. Still haven't beaten Cave Story's Hell. The Nutshack is a cute anime. Goanimate is my fav animu.
#15  May 08, 2019, 02:38:56 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
Seeing as how Nayuki is going to be released some time this week, you know the drill...

All Characters:

- Revamped juggle system; instead of being based on move count like before, it's based on a timer now.
- Introduced hitstun decay system.
- Increased damage on all normals and uniformed damage scaling across everyone to be 30% minimum to accommodate the new juggle system.
- More moves are made untechable to accommodate the new juggle system. In addition, grounded normals that force targets to stand now cause soft knockdown now.
- Hitstun increased to various extents for all normals and special to accommodate for introduction of hitstun decay.
- Burst now comes with a meter below the icon that tells the player its recharge status as well as a cross-out that will appear over said icon whenever the character is in hitstates that they cannot burst out of.
- Guard Crush damage reduced by 33% across all characters except for Akyuu, whose is reduced by 66%.
- Fixed counter hit and spell bonus bugs.
- Adjusted cornerpush to occur only on hit.
- Fixed bug that caused Gold Burst to be read too late.
- Revised super finish aesthetics.
- Debug now allows player to have a "cheat sheet" to view juggle timer, hitstun decay and damage scaling.

Doppel Nanase:

- Fixed Maiden Finger bug that made it fail against super armor.
- Fixed Reinforce version of Maiden Rush's failure to KO opponents.
- Fixed backward walking animation.
#16  May 09, 2019, 09:53:20 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
- Fixed bug where invalid detector misread certain custom hit states while hitstun decay and juggle timers are active.