YesNoOk

Marvel & DC Projects Thread (Current W.I.P: Iron Man) (Read 274577 times)

Started by RΣDDBRIПK, September 06, 2018, 07:16:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Iron Man
#101  September 24, 2018, 08:23:25 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Palette Template V4.0 is up!
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 10:09:13 pm by ReddBrink
#102  September 24, 2018, 08:54:53 pm
    • USA
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#103  September 25, 2018, 03:00:06 am
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
Here's a preview of how it's coming out so far:

Need to figure out how to make him "suit-on" and "suit-off" and add some air pressure effect of some kind (also, he could do with more frames from standing to charging, but he's a pain to draw T_T). Hopefully I'll be able to make more progress soon enough.
#104  September 25, 2018, 05:24:55 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA

Need to figure out how to make him "suit-on" and "suit-off" and add some air pressure effect of some kind (also, he could do with more frames from standing to charging, but he's a pain to draw T_T). Hopefully I'll be able to make more progress soon enough.
That looks beautiful man. I am almost done with separating your updated stance for iron man. will post a GIF of it finished tomorrow.
Penguinz0 said:
#105  September 25, 2018, 08:22:11 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Stance separation finished!

Penguinz0 said:
#106  September 25, 2018, 09:28:47 pm
    • Morocco
Hey Reddbrink i have an idea,how about you use the current CS'ed Hulk Armor move as a Special move/LV1 Super and the Graphicus one as a LV1/LV2 Super ?
#107  September 25, 2018, 11:24:27 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Hey Reddbrink i have an idea,how about you use the current CS'ed Hulk Armor move as a Special move/LV1 Super and the Graphicus one as a LV1/LV2 Super ?
the old hulkbuster is getting replaced with the one by graphicus. so only 1 hulkbuster is getting used.
Penguinz0 said:
#108  September 26, 2018, 01:56:48 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Agreed, it's better to keep only one version of Hulkbuster, for consistency sake. By the way, those sprites look goddamn awesome! :o

Thanos

Luke Cage (w/ Iron Fist as Tony Stark)

Jack (Tekken)
#109  September 26, 2018, 05:18:34 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar

Excellent job!
Ironman is getting better and better.

#110  September 26, 2018, 07:58:16 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Agreed, it's better to keep only one version of Hulkbuster, for consistency sake. By the way, those sprites look goddamn awesome! :o

Thanos

"Fun isn't what one considers when balancing the universe. but this palette... Does put a smile on my face."
Love the other palettes too. thanks silva.
Penguinz0 said:
#111  September 27, 2018, 12:15:01 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Hehe, I think this is my favorite Iron Man palette at this point. It just fits so amazingly well! ;D

I ended up doing a update on it, by trying to be even more accurate to the movie colors.
So, call it "Thanos V2"? Or just replace the old one, it's cool too:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

And here's one more! :lugoi:

Cap. Commando
#112  September 27, 2018, 12:44:17 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
A thought occurs to me, not to increase your work load, but as a use for that already previously done Hulkbuster if there are other alternative sprites of Tony's other Iron Man suits that there are only a handful of, not useful for actual gameplay but well done for what they are, throwing them all into a winpose with him changing outfits, showing off his various armors.  Similar to Hyper DBZ's SSJ Goku, where he has a winpose with him chasing some randomized cameo each time.

Alternatively, something along the lines of mimicking the third movie, a winpose with him summoning the whole army of various suits to him for him to show off while he's standing there out of the suit.  You can have the old Hulkbuster just standing there amongst the crowd.
#113  September 28, 2018, 09:11:06 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
#114  September 29, 2018, 07:46:51 am
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
Here's a preview of what I have so far. I couldn't make up my mind on how to have the armor spawn, so I've done two variations. One with a grid (and armor colors) and one without (and energy colors). The first option seems too noisy to me. Maybe the best option would be no grid with armor colors? I'll let you decide.

(I also wanted him to put on the armor movie-style, but it was too much work and would've made the animation last waaaay too long, so I just had the helmet do that thing as a compromise).

I'm almost done. Just need to clean up the teleportation ring in a few frames, shade a few frames and have him shake a little as he's dashing forward.

For the dashing effect, you can appropriately use Hulk's dash move wind effect. It works perfectly.

#115  September 29, 2018, 09:12:54 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Here's a preview of what I have so far. I couldn't make up my mind on how to have the armor spawn, so I've done two variations. One with a grid (and armor colors) and one without (and energy colors). The first option seems too noisy to me. Maybe the best option would be no grid with armor colors? I'll let you decide.

(I also wanted him to put on the armor movie-style, but it was too much work and would've made the animation last waaaay too long, so I just had the helmet do that thing as a compromise).

I'm almost done. Just need to clean up the teleportation ring in a few frames, shade a few frames and have him shake a little as he's dashing forward.

For the dashing effect, you can appropriately use Hulk's dash move wind effect. It works perfectly.

hulkbuster is looking fantastic. I would pick the second option. reasons being that it would be easier to CS compared to the first one. Plus I could separate the energy grid from the sprites and use it as an explod like the wire frame for the old hulkbuster.
Penguinz0 said:
#116  September 29, 2018, 04:47:13 pm
    • Argentina
This project got my attention even more since Graphicus started doing these things. Great job, guys! I can't wait to see this char finished :D
#117  September 29, 2018, 07:57:12 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Good stuff! Man that Hulkbuster is just....wonderful!
#118  September 29, 2018, 09:15:22 pm
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Found out that Iron Man did not have a dizzy animation separated. so i went ahead and separated the one found in magus's Iron man.
Penguinz0 said:
#119  September 30, 2018, 01:46:12 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
I'm watching this project from the beginning, it looks really cool. All the custom animations are great.  I've been thinking about Tony's sprites, and tried to do something close to CPS2 using ZVitor's sprites:

If it interests you I can try finish the whole animation.

One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#120  September 30, 2018, 04:40:24 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
I'm watching this project from the beginning, it looks really cool. All the custom animations are great.  I've been thinking about Tony's sprites, and tried to do something close to CPS2 using ZVitor's sprites:

If it interests you I can try finish the whole animation.

I'm definitely interested. tony looks great!
Penguinz0 said: