• Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Re: Assassin's creed III
#82  March 11, 2012, 08:51:59 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Ok if ezio retired how did his bloodline later become assassin's? Unless he trained his offsprings at a very old age or ac2 all over again..
#83  March 11, 2012, 09:05:05 pm
The Amber animated movie shows him as an old ass man still kicking butts left and right, and there are still other assassins, his descendants just need to get training from them.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#84  March 11, 2012, 09:13:23 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
His son visits Claudia often, and she was practically the Assassin message board for a while.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#85  March 12, 2012, 02:32:05 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Maybe his descendants weren't assassins, and Connor ended up throwing his lot in with the order for unrelated reasons by coincidence.
#86  March 12, 2012, 02:43:14 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Perhaps you mean maybe his children weren't assassins, because I'm pretty sure no descendants becoming assassins would screw with the central conceit of the game.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#87  March 12, 2012, 07:41:08 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
The Steel casing from the pre-order, oh look, they got the colors wrong, they have it red instead of blue.

Ok if ezio retired how did his bloodline later become assassin's? Unless he trained his offsprings at a very old age or ac2 all over again..

Conner is not related to Ezio. Remember, it's all about Desmond... so whether Ezio's kids became assassin's matters not... as long as his bloodline was carried on. Like in AC2 or was is ACB, I forget, when Desmond relives an Altai'ir memory, the Altai'ir memory ends as soon as Altai'ir and Maria finish there love making, since his bloodline is passed on to his son.

DMK

#88  March 12, 2012, 11:37:38 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Just Saiyan that might be due to changing costumes or even changing colors later on in the game. Personally I only did it once or twice in every game and once in AC:R to get the full white assassin look for Ezio.
#89  March 12, 2012, 03:06:54 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
Conner is not related to Ezio
:???:
#90  March 12, 2012, 04:24:50 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Conner is not related to Ezio
:???:
There not related by blood but by far distanced ancestory like how Altair and Ezio look similar to eachother but there not related by blood in other words two different blood lines split from one another which is why subject 16 could access the same memorys of Ezio like how Desmond can
#91  March 12, 2012, 06:47:03 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
yeah... no. you're contradicting yourself. either way its coz of the bloodline that they can access the memories... you know dna and all that. it just means that desmond is a convergence of many bloodlines, hence him able to access different memories. also, ezio and altai'ir looking, similar has nothing to do with it, that was just a coincidence. and that was only seen in AC2, in ACR they look nothing alike except for the lip scar, hell they dont even resemble desmond, since desmond looked like a damn gorilla.
#92  March 12, 2012, 07:16:11 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Connor doesn't HAVE to be related to Ezio or Altair (unless there was a whole lot of incest in Desmond's family tree). But he probably will be because why not.

Also, just because Ezio retired from being an assassin doesn't mean his kids couldn't be assassins. Ezio just got too old to parkour around stabbing dudes in the neck, but that doesn't mean he didn't support the cause anymore.
#93  March 12, 2012, 07:22:42 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
Forget I even fucking asked  ::)
#94  March 12, 2012, 10:30:24 pm
    • Puerto Rico
yeah... no. you're contradicting yourself.
Actually no I'm not the was an article on gameinformer linking it to another article on kotaku explain it that Altair and Ezio aren't relate and they don't share a family link but,it could be that they were from different family trees linking them to have some similar looks to each other like there skin tone,height,and the scar that appears on their lips either way they don't share the same ancestors but that doesn't me that a different branch slipt in another bloodline it's pretty much how evolution with humans are even though were not relate we can share some similarles to each other by seperate bloodlines and here's the article proving that here http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/07/21/alta-239-r-and-ezio-aren-39-t-related.aspx

DMK

#95  March 12, 2012, 10:52:32 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Also, just because Ezio retired from being an assassin doesn't mean his kids couldn't be assassins. Ezio just got too old to parkour around stabbing dudes in the neck, but that doesn't mean he didn't support the cause anymore.

I thought that what Ambers was about, showing his reluctance to even be around other Assassin's. Was planning to rewatch it soon anyways, you only help in my burning passion.  :twisted:
#96  March 12, 2012, 10:59:06 pm
IIRC he just doesn't want to be involved because he thinks he's had a lifetime of it already, and he rather have his family live in peace, it's not like he's suddenly against them.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#97  March 12, 2012, 11:33:02 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
More to point, whatever Ezio and his descendants did after he left the order is pretty much moot.  The only points that really matter to AC3, as far as we know right now, is that Connor is an ancestor of Desmond's, and that he ends up with the assassins somehow; by birthright, choice, or chance.  We don't really need 300-something years of family lineage for that to make sense.
#98  March 13, 2012, 06:13:54 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
#99  March 20, 2012, 01:30:54 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
#100  March 20, 2012, 03:35:01 pm
yeah... no. you're contradicting yourself.
Actually no I'm not the was an article on gameinformer linking it to another article on kotaku explain it that Altair and Ezio aren't relate and they don't share a family link but,it could be that they were from different family trees linking them to have some similar looks to each other like there skin tone,height,and the scar that appears on their lips either way they don't share the same ancestors but that doesn't me that a different branch slipt in another bloodline it's pretty much how evolution with humans are even though were not relate we can share some similarles to each other by seperate bloodlines and here's the article proving that here http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/07/21/alta-239-r-and-ezio-aren-39-t-related.aspx

The scar that appeared on Altair and Ezio's lips happened differently. It wasn't explained for Altair but Ezio's scar happened early on in ACII and never disappeared. Skin tone and height are just basic common traits of families (Clearly no one in their families impregnated a short woman.), and they pretty much are related regardless. Though the way genes work there HAS to be some incest involved, but not in the way people think. There could be some long lost cousins or removed aunties/uncles that could've been involved. I don't know why everyone says they aren't "related" when really they are, though I guess their trying to say that Ezio isn't a DIRECT descendant of Altair.