YesNoOk

Vanny released KOF Wing 2019 (Read 83098 times)

Started by Yagoshi300, August 06, 2019, 03:52:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Vanny released KOF Wing 2019
#41  August 10, 2019, 10:21:46 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#42  August 10, 2019, 11:40:20 pm
    • USA
I put my reply to you in spoilers to take up less space. I just want to say regardless, I hope I can see more full games, haven’t tried this one yet, but hopefully soon.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#43  August 11, 2019, 10:15:24 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I got a 404 on that link.
#44  August 12, 2019, 02:16:36 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I see DISRESPECTFUL as Hell leaking characters. Imagine you're a creator who is actually developing your own characters. You trust some people to beta test them and someone from the team leaks YOUR characters and making them to pass by hims; how would you feel?

CvsNB and me had that problem with Chuchoryu. The guy DLed Craig's Gifs and included them in a sff. Then released them as if he sprited them. Same with my Viper, but I was aware of his movement BEFORE the release, spoke to the guy and received his apologies. Then in the readme he did not named be anywhere(untill later releases) and there's people who actually thinks that Viper was sprited by him. Hope no one steals your work, Dark, because spriting, while satisfactory, is sometimes pretty tedious.

I swear there was something cool here!!
#45  August 12, 2019, 03:30:51 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
When I release something or even just hand it out for a beta, I'm aware of the risks. As long as they don't try to steal my credit or profit off of it, I don't give a damn.
#46  August 12, 2019, 07:35:27 pm
tried it. it's pretty good , some characters play very differently like heavy-d or they have alternative supers like angel the creator removed her people's elbow i dunno i can't seem to do it. or some traditional combo's doesn't work or have a very different timing of execution. or they are a mishmash of different versions of the character.

saisyu's normal jump doesn't exist , though i noticed that some character's jump are very sensitive , even if you lightly tap the jump button they'd do a high jump instead of short hop.

i love how they improved k9999 i don't think it's possible to make him more cooler but they did.
#47  August 12, 2019, 08:06:04 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

tried it. it's pretty good , some characters play very differently like heavy-d or they have alternative supers like angel the creator removed her people's elbow i dunno i can't seem to do it. or some traditional combo's doesn't work or have a very different timing of execution. or they are a mishmash of different versions of the character.

saisyu's normal jump doesn't exist , though i noticed that some character's jump are very sensitive , even if you lightly tap the jump button they'd do a high jump instead of short hop.

i love how they improved k9999 i don't think it's possible to make him more cooler but they did.

The first paragraph, I noticed Kim's EX Mode gives him Dong and Jae moves complete with the Thunder and Fire from said characters and Andy's 2002 Mode playing similar to SamSho Hanzo.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#48  August 13, 2019, 02:15:33 pm
bug, shiki's hsdm can cause her to clone herself if you press any directional buttons while she's doing her hsdm.
#49  August 13, 2019, 10:20:10 pm
  • For the Murder!
Mashing any button while on the "character mode" selection will sometimes cause the spammer character to float upwards and crash the game
For some reason I can't make shell.exe run

Btw, this fullgame is vulnerable to certain "demolishing" program if you want to take a peek further inside it
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:29:38 pm by Duke of Corvus
#50  August 13, 2019, 10:47:58 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm curious about this particular version of Hakufu using most of Jam Kuradoberi moves.
Is it a custom for this particular game or not ?

I remember of the regular Kof style Hakufu with limited movelist, but not some version using Jam moves...
#51  August 13, 2019, 11:58:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#52  August 14, 2019, 12:42:37 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
#53  August 14, 2019, 12:07:01 pm
    • Vietnam
#54  August 14, 2019, 07:59:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#55  August 14, 2019, 09:13:33 pm
is that suppose to be an update or the same thing that was already posted?

and is iori only have 2 alt cause there's a third circle on the character select but i can't select the third one.
Mashing any button while on the "character mode" selection will sometimes cause the spammer character to float upwards and crash the game
For some reason I can't make shell.exe run

Btw, this fullgame is vulnerable to certain "demolishing" program if you want to take a peek further inside it

that doesn't happen to me , and what do you mean by "demolishing"?

I'm curious about this particular version of Hakufu using most of Jam Kuradoberi moves.
Is it a custom for this particular game or not ?

I remember of the regular Kof style Hakufu with limited movelist, but not some version using Jam moves...

yeah creator probably edit her , she did edit alot of the characters some kinda iffy like xiangfei some are good and improvement like k9999.

and how do i run the shell application? runtime error 380 pops up dunno how or why. or is there a version that it isn't encrypted?

edit:

so dl'd the new links and i keep getting a warning sign when i try to play the game what's up with that?
Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:59:22 pm by 地獄の花
#56  August 14, 2019, 09:44:13 pm
  • For the Murder!
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#57  August 14, 2019, 09:56:53 pm
    • USA
#58  August 14, 2019, 09:57:29 pm
  • Hyper Rainbow!
    • Canada
To those who couldn't get Shell.exe running, try changing your system locale to Chinese (Simplified).

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/surfbook-surfaccess/how-to-change-system-locale-in-windows-10-the/d7826ef0-13cd-43ea-8e01-2846d813dfed?auth=1

and is iori only have 2 alt cause there's a third circle on the character select but i can't select the third one.

With Shell.exe, you can then change the game to different screenpacks that gives you access to EX-Iori (and EX-Kyo). Alternatively, you can also edit the select screen inside the shell to add characters to slots, which you can launch into training mode directly from shell.
For arcade mode, however, you'll need to be using the right screenpack.

#59  August 14, 2019, 10:07:25 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#60  August 14, 2019, 11:36:30 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20