YesNoOk

League of Stickmen 1 & 2 (Android/iOS) (Read 206 times)

Started by jo19sh92, November 17, 2019, 04:29:31 pm
Share this topic:
League of Stickmen 1 & 2 (Android/iOS)
#1  November 17, 2019, 04:29:31 pm
  • The Assets Ripper
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
League of Stickmen is another League of Legends inspired/based game with heavy emphasis on the characters being based off of actual League characters, as well as a deep understanding of beautiful Stickman-based artwork. In all honesty, there is nothing bad I can say about this game (aside from the fact that there are like hundreds of clones of it in the Google Play Store, but I mean, what can you expect...)

Anyways, there's a crap ton of characters, all of which have custom avatars, sprite/move sets, effects, and so on.

This is probably one of the very few uploads that I would absolutely adore to see MUGENized, as each character/stickman is rather unique, some of them far more unique than the rest, but overall, all of them are quite fun in their own way. In the game itself, you get to truly see how each character plays in a very different style, some being more range oriented, some being close-combat, and others being support or a mix of behaviors.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hli9pn1xeauwx8n/League_of_Stickmen_1_%26_2.zip/file
Character I Main As (Updated)
Eddy Gordo (by LESSARD)

Favorites
Dragon-Ken (by Kotori)
SPO Ryu (by Rikard)
Bebum Ryo (by Daimonmau)
Jesse (by The_None)