YesNoOk

Dragonball Battle Of Z (360/PS3/Vita) (Read 29541 times)

Started by Omega, June 21, 2013, 02:21:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragonball Battle Of Z (360/PS3/Vita)
#81  January 14, 2014, 07:30:53 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
After playing the demo myself... I don't know... I like it sure, but the whole thing feels like a mish-mash of ideas. On the whole I will definetly get it... after a price drop.
#82  January 29, 2014, 10:08:34 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I got dragon ball z battle of z and i need help with mission 18 by adding my gamertag Drewski90, if one of u guys have this game on the xbox 360, add me

DMK

#83  February 02, 2014, 01:33:36 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Not much on this game yet so I need a quick question answered. I unlocked nearly everyone so far up to the Android 18 and 17 fight, but I haven't unlocked Ginyu. I got over an S rank so that wasn't part of it and I'm beginning to wonder if I ran into the bug that happens randomly where characters won't unlock. Is it infact the mission you beat him in or something later down the line? Hoping someone can fill me in.
#84  February 02, 2014, 02:22:38 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Not much on this game yet so I need a quick question answered. I unlocked nearly everyone so far up to the Android 18 and 17 fight, but I haven't unlocked Ginyu. I got over an S rank so that wasn't part of it and I'm beginning to wonder if I ran into the bug that happens randomly where characters won't unlock. Is it infact the mission you beat him in or something later down the line? Hoping someone can fill me in.

u have to complete mission 43 with an s rank or higher to unlock him

DMK

#85  February 02, 2014, 11:19:34 pm
    • USA
Thank God, my friends aren't picking this up for a while and i didn't want to bother with coop till then just to unlock a character.
#86  February 02, 2014, 11:33:32 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Thank God, my friends aren't picking this up for a while and i didn't want to bother with coop till then just to unlock a character.

yeah most of the requirements for unlocking characters by complete missions with an A rank or an S rank
#87  February 04, 2014, 12:41:25 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Wow really? That sounds kind of annoying, compared to just going through story mode.

So for people who has played the game, how is it? Is it really worth buying now or better wait for a lower price version? Or just skip it?

DMK

#88  February 04, 2014, 12:57:09 am
    • USA
Wait for a lower price and when you play it pray to God you get super lucky with card drops. You won't be winning anything with skill, not when fights later on consist of you delivering 30+ hit combos in a team sync attack only to be 3 shotted due to the hugely inconsistent "difficulty". Cell in one fight was fairly tough and I gave that up to my cards then I fought Kid Buu and had very little trouble so I went back figuring I had obviously gotten better overall and Cell was still vastly stronger.

Don't play Vs online, don't do it. People hacked their energy and bought most of the best cards or flat out soft modded in the rarest ones. Multiple 100+ melee cards kills you near instantly.
#89  February 04, 2014, 01:06:32 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Wow really? That sounds kind of annoying, compared to just going through story mode.

So for people who has played the game, how is it? Is it really worth buying now or better wait for a lower price version? Or just skip it?

well, it's great despite the requirements to unlock characters, i'm about to unlock almost everyone, i just need a super vegeto dlc and that's it
#90  February 04, 2014, 02:18:25 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Don't play Vs online, don't do it. People hacked their energy and bought most of the best cards or flat out soft modded in the rarest ones. Multiple 100+ melee cards kills you near instantly.

Wow really? I'm not sure if I will ever buy it if the price drops, if that happens when you're online. Plus it seems that the game is kind of unbalanced for what you're telling me. Not really appealing for what you're telling me.

DMK

#91  February 04, 2014, 02:29:07 am
    • USA
They also ruined the energy thing and capped it already at 999,999,999,999

The coop mode is where the funs at. I bit the bullet and played with randoms and had a FUCKING BLAST.
Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:32:57 am by DMK
#92  February 04, 2014, 02:34:22 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
well that explains why it was at that count when i played the demo
which i promptly erased because it sucks and i hate it it feels like some weird clone of Gundam SEED Battle Destiny (same devs but it's pretty much GSBD with TB mechanics tacked on and it kinda ruins it for me)

DMK

#93  February 05, 2014, 05:15:45 am
    • USA
Please, please God if you roll a character with 0 retrys put on a full senzu bean or the 6 star PP currency one. Also protect your damn supports if we have zero retrys. We are sitting ducks and when two melee only characters focus on 1 guy in a 4 on 4 fight I'm gonna get my shit smashed in, especially with shitty card drops keeping me down health wise. PS stop using your shitty DLC characters in harder matches.
#94  February 05, 2014, 06:34:40 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
I would love a open DBZ game without overly forced elements (cards, equipment, etc.).
I just want to pummel people like they did in the shows.