YesNoOk

A lot of resources for my MegaMan game (Read 1055 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, February 25, 2019, 11:09:49 am
Share this topic:
A lot of resources for my MegaMan game
#1  February 25, 2019, 11:09:49 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Hi guys, I'm looking for a lot of stuff for the characters of my game, and I'm wondering you guys could help me out.

For starters, I'm looking for a victory fanfare for the ZX characters (Model X, Model ZX, Grey, and Ashe). I don't want to use the intro theme from the first ZX game, because that's a little too long compared to most victory fanfares from other MegaMan games.

Next, I'm looking for some fire, ice, and electric effects for when the characters get hit from any of these. This game is based on the 32-bit MegaMan X games, and I want to stay as close to consistent as possible.

Next, I'm looking for dust effects. Again, I want to stay close to consistent as possible to the style.

Finally, I'm looking for a line for Omega Zero. Omega Zero is going to have the ability to transform into his giant golden armor form, and I want to get a line from a character that sounds similar to him for when he does transform.

Do you guys have any of these?
Re: A lot of resources for my MegaMan game
#2  February 26, 2019, 12:32:10 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
About sounds, i'm afraid I can't help you, maybe you should record them from those games using an emulator.

About sprites, this is the place you should look at: http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X