• USA
I request NGP Ryu from Breath of Fire 1
Re: Hien's Sprite stuff.
#42  December 02, 2012, 03:19:41 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
if you don't mind one more request,how about TTT2 Jun?
#43  December 02, 2012, 08:03:19 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sweet tooth from Twisted Metal?
Not the truck btw.The character
#44  December 17, 2012, 05:19:56 am
    • USA
Hey guys sorry the free commissions are taking a while. I've been busy with School and such. Here's half of the NGP Commissions and I'll also be away this whole week just focusing on school. I'll be back next week to share with you guys some other stuff. :)

Also I really want improve my sprite animating skills. Do you guys mind sharing your methods with me? I'd love to see how you guys animate.
#45  December 17, 2012, 07:07:46 am
  • He can break those cuffs!
Watch a Diepod spriting stream. Its a fucking eye-opener.
#46  December 17, 2012, 10:55:04 am
  • Yare Yare Daze
Wow, I loved, really cool sprites :D

Ediit: Chamat methods is very Easy

#47  December 17, 2012, 10:56:57 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been busy with School and such
Dude its ok,its the middle of the school year now,lots and lots of exams and tests.
Bout those sprites,really diggin than Ragna.
#48  December 17, 2012, 10:59:13 pm
    • USA
Awesome sprites, and don't worry about it, it is a hobby after all.
#49  April 06, 2013, 08:30:17 pm
    • USA
Had to update my thread lol. Also here is a Broly sprite I was working on just to take a break from Vegito. Not really going for a certain style in particular. Feedback?

Also adding Superman and Nightwing in here as well

#50  April 06, 2013, 09:33:46 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
That Broly sprite is pretty good looking, kind of epic, actually.

Superman seems a tad too bright on his outfit color. His face shading also seems off around the nose area.

Shit
#51  April 06, 2013, 10:04:09 pm
Did you use JnXC as a base for Broly?
Looks cool.
#52  April 07, 2013, 03:41:38 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
That Broly got a good tan. The style seems pretty close to KOF seeing that it seems the lightsource come from the same way as KOF... at least in the top body.

Superman colors in general are pretty bad, skin seems too contrasting, the reds are too bright (the first tone at least) and the blue coud use some work IMO but it looks very nice indeed.

Chilling
#53  April 07, 2013, 05:05:27 am
    • Puerto Rico
Did you use JnXC as a base for Broly?
Looks cool.

The JnXC character I believe was using shadow dio sprites just converted to hi-res so hien is using shadow dio sprites. Also sorry for offtopic but anyways, whatever happened to that guy who made the JnXC character? he had a website saying he was gonna update his character with special intros and win poses and the problems he had with his character. Even make afew other characters but he just vanished.
#54  April 07, 2013, 06:22:04 am
I find it strange how your username...is my RL name lol

JnXC Character
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#55  April 07, 2013, 06:37:50 am
    • Puerto Rico
I find it strange how your username...is my RL name lol

JnXC Character
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

holy shit! o_O you replied, I thought you left mugen but anyways, that interesting to hear about your character and all the stuff that happened I honestly liked the idea and look of the character you made and alot of people were wondering what happened to your work after that. Also that good to hear you're planning to start up and make your character again plus it's great too since now you have experience from the problems with the character you made so when you do start fresh you know you'll be able to fix the errors you had. Again it's glad to hear from you since alot of people were possibly wondering what happened and I wish luck on starting your characters again.
#56  April 07, 2013, 07:26:02 am
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
Nightwing looks awesome. Did you use the one from Injustice as a base?
#57  April 07, 2013, 08:19:48 am
    • USA
Yes I used Injustice Nightwing as a base. Wow JnXC lol good too see ya back here.
#58  April 08, 2013, 12:28:44 am
holy shit! o_O you replied, I thought you left mugen but anyways, that interesting to hear about your character and all the stuff that happened I honestly liked the idea and look of the character you made and alot of people were wondering what happened to your work after that. Also that good to hear you're planning to start up and make your character again plus it's great too since now you have experience from the problems with the character you made so when you do start fresh you know you'll be able to fix the errors you had. Again it's glad to hear from you since alot of people were possibly wondering what happened and I wish luck on starting your characters again.

I've seen many threads on various forums asking or wandering where me and my site have disappeared to, my apologies. I am not planning to make another mugen character unless I team up with others, I really can't remember how to make a character so all i'm good for is spriting. I sprite for others here and there for free if I think the idea is good and work with other spriters to improve their sprites, ya think it's a coincidence broly was in JnXC's base? =P for now i'm working on a project not related to mugen that I hope to reveal in this forum and many others in just over a week.
#59  May 31, 2015, 04:00:33 am
    • USA
Haven't updated my thread in a while lol. Might as well show you all my recent sprites for those who don't follow me on DA. There's a few more but I think these are the best ones that are worth posting.

#60  May 31, 2015, 04:30:24 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
That ippo is awesome
great stuff overall
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-