YesNoOk

MVC Regina (Dino Crisis) - 85% done (Read 5279 times)

Started by PIZZAHIGHFIVE, December 03, 2018, 09:55:48 pm
Share this topic:
MVC Regina (Dino Crisis) - 85% done
#1  December 03, 2018, 09:55:48 pm
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en

here are a couple of sneak peeks of Regina from Dino Crisis coming in Marvel VS Capcom style!   finishing her rocket launcha super, all her take damage sprites and adding mvc hitsparks is what is about left for me to do.

Tell me what ya'll think about Regina from Dino Crisis, excited? disappointed?  lemme know :)
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Re: MVC Regina (Dino Crisis) - 85% done
#2  December 03, 2018, 10:43:58 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
Definitely excited! :)
#3  December 03, 2018, 10:45:44 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it

here are a couple of sneak peeks of Regina from Dino Crisis coming in Marvel VS Capcom style!   finishing her rocket launcha super, all her take damage sprites and adding mvc hitsparks is what is about left for me to do.

Tell me what ya'll think about Regina from Dino Crisis, excited? disappointed?  lemme know :)

If you can make her less "Cammied" than the original creation, it will be an interesting wip.
#4  December 03, 2018, 11:34:56 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I agree, I always imagined her as like Jill but with Dino's and grapples.
#5  December 04, 2018, 12:50:42 am
    • Mexico
 I really wish that I can take all the time in the world to make her look exactly like she does in dino crisis, but what you see here in these gifs is how she looks. I changed her face to the namco x capcom one, and gave her that lil leg buckle.  other things I could've added are a gun holser on the belt.   when you play as her you definately FEEL like regina and not cammy so much cause many of her punches are with her big ass dino knife, I think ya'll will be very happy.   I really wish I can find her voice rips... either from namco x capcom or dino crisis it's self, that'll be so dope. 

so I guess I can explain her gameplay style which i think ya'll will be very happy with.
-she's kinda like jill but summons dinos.  the raptor can OTG bite and grab your opponent from the ground, it's REALLY cool doing it after a air combo knockdown :)
-she has an array of weapons, pistol, electric knife, flame throwah, and her signature sub machine gunz.
-the dino assist (raptor) will bite n grab your opponent and throw them at you then you can launch them in the air and do a air combo or whatever cool combo u want.
-T Rex Super is really cool.  you summon him, but then recover super fast so you can advance on your opponent as the t rex is charging at him. The t rex can also OTG the oponent if they are laying in the ground.
-her flame throwa is too f'n badass. multi hit.
-her electric knife special & electric knife super(which is a beefed up version of the special) are LOW attacks, which you can mind fuck your opponent with up and down game and taze their ass lol. it is a OTG as well if opponent is laying down.

my mindset was, I want her to be like jill but more badass. We deserve a legit Regina
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
#6  December 04, 2018, 12:53:40 am
    • Mexico
#7  December 17, 2018, 12:12:02 am
    • USA
Awesome work!! Hope it goes well!
#8  December 17, 2018, 12:19:39 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
For the love of all that is Nostalgic, this is majestic.
Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 12:26:27 am by AVPboy
#9  December 17, 2018, 04:03:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I really wish that I can take all the time in the world to make her look exactly like she does in dino crisis, but what you see here in these gifs is how she looks. I changed her face to the namco x capcom one, and gave her that lil leg buckle.  other things I could've added are a gun holser on the belt.   when you play as her you definately FEEL like regina and not cammy so much cause many of her punches are with her big ass dino knife, I think ya'll will be very happy.   I really wish I can find her voice rips... either from namco x capcom or dino crisis it's self, that'll be so dope. 

I know the editing sprites requires a lot of time; I also think that adding more details to her sprites won't change too much the "feels too much like cammy" problem, I don't kknow aoubt your version, but regarding the previous versions I have tried ,that problem is there mostly because her basic attacks are exactly the same as cammy's, same order, same timings. One thing you can do, besides what you are already doing with changin the special attacks, good job on that, is to change the order/timing of her basic attacks or even use other animations as basics, to push her further away from cammy. there might more "more modern" mugen cammys or cammy-liek characters that might have easy to edit attacks to push regina away from sfa/mvc cammy too.
#10  December 31, 2018, 05:43:58 am
The new head got her very different and pleasant.....i'm sure you're making a great work

The main thing that makes she looks like cammy is the missing of gun holder and the boot style.

i think it could be helpful:

NORMAL

MODIFIED
#11  January 01, 2019, 09:26:15 pm
    • Mexico
Yes, i have changed her blocking animation now and a few more things, she utilizes the knife in most of her normals so I hope that helps push away from being a cammy clone. 

WOW that gun holster looks damn good, where did you find it?   

ps. sorry guys i been taking a break on Regina, She's pretty much playable all the way, i just gotta do her hurt sprites now.   but, i been jumping on other projects, and my 30 year old life got me doing other things that are more important.  again, I really wish i had a hyperbolic time chamber to go in there and make the best regina sprites and moves EVER and take my sweet sweet time without actually wasting so much unpaid time.

I DO have all her sprites i've made in a folder, and her photoshop files of her different heads i've been using if anyone is willing to partner up with me and knock her out.

#12  January 01, 2019, 09:55:32 pm
Yes, i have changed her blocking animation now and a few more things, she utilizes the knife in most of her normals so I hope that helps push away from being a cammy clone. 

WOW that gun holster looks damn good, where did you find it?   

ps. sorry guys i been taking a break on Regina, She's pretty much playable all the way, i just gotta do her hurt sprites now.   but, i been jumping on other projects, and my 30 year old life got me doing other things that are more important.  again, I really wish i had a hyperbolic time chamber to go in there and make the best regina sprites and moves EVER and take my sweet sweet time without actually wasting so much unpaid time.

I DO have all her sprites i've made in a folder, and her photoshop files of her different heads i've been using if anyone is willing to partner up with me and knock her out.

hi friend the gun holder is from regina namco x capcom sprites, the boots i only modified the contour and details of black shades.
#13  January 01, 2019, 10:05:29 pm
  • Wandering....
looks awesome man
#14  January 02, 2019, 09:07:45 pm
    • Mexico
thanks for the holster and boot info. I may or may not change it due to the fact that I would have to go back and edit every single sprite once again to add the gun holster.  It depends cause I just don't have that much free time to go back, but sometimes i may feel like doing all the work.  thank you again, bud.  hey Shankunetsu! thanks for the props