YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1009675 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball Fighters (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#121  June 13, 2017, 07:20:17 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Dumb fan goggles. Dumb fan goggles is what you're not getting.

do you know how  Scott Derrickson got the licence to film Doctor strange?
do you know how Shia LaBeouf got works on transformers?
sometimes life is so easy if you go for it hehe
Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:26:33 pm by yaret
#122  June 13, 2017, 07:33:08 pm
That's the exact opposite of your previous post.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#123  June 13, 2017, 08:24:19 pm
    • Dominica
That's the exact opposite of your previous post.

that´s ok my man hehe it was just talkin about licence hehe sometime it can be so easy to get one.xD doctor strange got licence to film the movie because he had made a fan video, marvel liked the idea hehe that means the same can happend with video games too. :) but whatever art system works knows really well how to make fighting games, love and peace.xD
#124  June 13, 2017, 08:25:48 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#125  June 13, 2017, 08:31:25 pm
    • Dominica
doctor strange got licence to film the movie because he had made a fan video
what lol no.

hehehe Scott Derrickson.xD Demo Trailer 2014 has 1,944,690 that means hyp er dragon ball were people expect, you were famose with all those views.xD that hyper can get. and  I no counting others videos hehe lastest max video got 454,652 the game is famose on youtube my man.
Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 08:39:54 pm by yaret
#126  June 13, 2017, 09:21:07 pm
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. The fame of one Youtube video has nothing to do with the big plans of any company for such big projects. This is fucking ridiculous, you have no idea how much work goes into their planning.
#127  June 13, 2017, 09:37:04 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#128  June 13, 2017, 11:36:28 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kinda related
Looks like the Dragon Ball Fighterz announcement is going to be a good thing for ASW all around going by SteamSpy.

Before the leak and announcement Revelator was sitting at 37k copies sold after a year on the market+ Rev 2 expansion. After the leak it is now sitting at 46k copies sold.
This is nice
#129  June 14, 2017, 01:35:02 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

There's an interview here. Probably from E3. Just found it on XusesGB which I'm subscribed to.

sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:38:18 am by rgveda99

ZX2

#130  June 14, 2017, 01:45:03 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
I think the main thing is that the amount of attention that HDBZ has gotten, Bandai Namco took notice of what seems to be the demand of a DBZ game. Not saying HDBZ pushed it because Fans have been asking for a 2D or 2.5D DBZ Fighting game for a very long time. Sure it was easy for Arc System Works to Carry over their work & assets so they could get started, but I feel like the way the game is now looks like it took a year or less.

But anyway most of the System mechanics seem to be a lot to take in, and I saw a picture of how the controller layout looks, which looks acceptable.
I never played the newest Guilty Gear or the demo, but I have played the old Guilty Gear arcade cabinet (My young noob days lol), Also a mugen build of Guilty Gear although it's been a long minute since. :/
#131  June 14, 2017, 02:02:46 am
I feel like the way the game is now looks like it took a year or less.
ASW detailed at some developer conference how they created GGXrd, and IINM, it was a lot of fine tuning that takes a long ass time. So definitely no. It might have been worked on since at least Extreme Butoden in 2015.
Also obviously they probably have more than what they showed.
I saw a picture of how the controller layout looks
What is it like
[interview]
"you said it's not 2D but 2.5D, can you explain what that is ?" "why did you pick these 6 characters for the demo ?" Yeah those are kinda really dumb questions for people that don't know DBZ or fighting games. It's not the interviewer since she asks about specific Buu transformations and such, it's just those questions.
Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 02:09:51 am by Byakko
#132  June 14, 2017, 02:25:18 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Blazblue Inspired:
- Burst/Overdrive
That's what I've been wanting to know since the initial announcement.
Sounds good to me.

ZX2

#133  June 14, 2017, 02:57:09 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
Blazblue Inspired:
- Burst/Overdrive
Sounds good to me.

Okay. Plz explain to me what Burst/Overdrive does? because I've never played anything Blazblue related :|
Also! found the Character movelist and comfirm notations, that straight up look like spiderman took that picture with there eyes, behind their blurry ass glasses!
https://twitter.com/Quebaz23/status/874699974977761282
Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 03:05:44 am by ZX2
#134  June 14, 2017, 03:11:39 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#135  June 14, 2017, 03:20:15 am
Blazblue Inspired:
- Burst/Overdrive
Sounds good to me.

Okay. Plz explain to me what Burst/Overdrive does? because I've never played anything Blazblue related :|
Also! found the Character movelist and comfirm notations, that straight up look like spiderman took that picture with there eyes, behind their blurry ass glasses!

Burst is the Combo breaker/Get off me move used by pressing all four attack buttons while in a combo. It doesn't work during grabs and supers. Overdrive(Blazblue has this) essentially makes the characters drive moves and supers more effective. Central Fiction introduced Exceed which is pressing the command for overdrive(same as burst commands all four buttons) while in overdrive.
#136  June 14, 2017, 03:22:20 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

It gets you out of a combo or any attack for that matter except supers then knocks off the attack opponent. Originally came from Guilty Gear X2.

Kind of like this one here from Tatsunoko VS Capcom.

sailormoongalaxy said:
#137  June 14, 2017, 07:35:08 pm
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jun/13/dragon-ball-fighterz-move-lists-all-six-current-characters/
Command list for all 6 characters => it's classic qcf commands on the LMH buttons (plus one special blast), I assume there's also a similar L-M-H chain combo system as Extreme Butouden (there seemed to be some specific chains in the various videos). Cell also has a "special skill" (command normal), nice. That's great, basically a combination of classic 2D and DBZ button mash.
The specials aren't complex combos like the SNES series, just a few strong attacks like Gohan's dragon punch and Goku's version of Chun Li's Tenshou kyaku.

Oh, and Freeza's "up blast when downed" is a specific super for him only, after all. Okay.
Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 07:40:15 pm by Byakko
#138  June 14, 2017, 11:49:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
so, it's LMHS like normal doujin games (S being system, i.e. something specific to this game)?
#139  June 15, 2017, 08:02:35 am
  • The Goddess Returns
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jun/13/dragon-ball-fighterz-move-lists-all-six-current-characters/
Command list for all 6 characters => it's classic qcf commands on the LMH buttons (plus one special blast), I assume there's also a similar L-M-H chain combo system as Extreme Butouden (there seemed to be some specific chains in the various videos). Cell also has a "special skill" (command normal), nice. That's great, basically a combination of classic 2D and DBZ button mash.
The specials aren't complex combos like the SNES series, just a few strong attacks like Gohan's dragon punch and Goku's version of Chun Li's Tenshou kyaku.

Oh, and Freeza's "up blast when downed" is a specific super for him only, after all. Okay.

It does make sense though for Freeza to be the only one to have that type of move though considering how he does it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#140  June 15, 2017, 10:04:00 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Sort of like Anakaris' anti-OTG abilities.
sailormoongalaxy said: