Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#11021  May 28, 2018, 03:51:35 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Shiiiiiiit...
This Cody is f*cking ferocious! I like it!
#11022  May 28, 2018, 04:08:06 am
  • Was it something I said?
Don't know why, but him putting on a suit makes him look more heroic than he ever did.
Also, the press (meaning me) wants to know what happened to Haggar? Retired, or maybe back to wrestling? More likely retired.
#11023  May 28, 2018, 04:10:43 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
He's more Joe Higashi than ever.  :bjgoi: He now barely looks like Axel from Streets of Rage.

I'm glad they drop that rock throwing move of his. I don't mind him using it as a baseball with a pipe.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#11024  May 28, 2018, 05:41:38 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Admittedly when I saw the opening, I thought the second chapter to General Story was actually gonna happen.

Really love how they added his Final Fight special kick and the combo > throw move in his arsenal.  This is the best I've seen for Cody.
#11025  May 28, 2018, 05:50:12 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

Seeing Kenny Omega at the start of the trailer was pretty sweet
Also the phone guy is actually Xaviers Woods
Loved the trailer hopefully we get some gameplay video since he will be playable at E3.
Still I wonder what thats fighting games announcement at E3 is suppose to be
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#11026  May 28, 2018, 05:58:42 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Thats the first time I've enjoyed a character's trailer music, the live action was a nice touch and Cody looks awesome, seems that Capcom is pandering to the female player base with Ed and now Cody huh!?
Lasagna
#11027  May 28, 2018, 06:05:06 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
damn go cody like the theme music
I need more PSN friends
#11028  June 08, 2018, 09:48:02 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
New Season 3 poster

Cant wait to see G
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#11029  June 09, 2018, 02:49:49 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Heh. That's one hell of a nice poster, but Cody's facial expression is really something cheezy. Man, he is SO Dudley n this shot! xD
And, BTW, one more funny thing: we had Posters for Season 1 and Season 3, but I never saw one specific for Season 2.
#11030  June 20, 2018, 06:13:50 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Sorry for technical Double-Posting, this sh*t deserved a bump properties.
Damn, Capcom decided to introduce Lootboxes "Battle Goods" and "Fighting Chance" Systems.
"Battle Goods" are one-time items that give you some advantage in Survival Mode's next round, like buffs, Full CA Gauge and so on... Yeah, we saw it there before, but "Battle Supplements", as they're called now, cost Points, while Battle Goods are collectible.

"Fighting Chance" is a new system, where Menat for 500 FM will "tell your fortune", or, to tell about what it REALLY is, she will give you Battle Goods, Artworks, New Colors and even whole new Rare Costumes. The first of them will be Cammy's "Cannon Spike" attire.

If you go by the link, you will also find some more interesting changes regarding Survival Mode, BTW.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Also, new Extra Battle costumes are comming:
-Ken as Dante.

-Ed as Nero.

-Laura as Gloria.

-AIA SHOOTAH!
Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:17:39 am by Trololo
#11031  June 20, 2018, 07:48:31 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
It's good that Capcom hasn't forgotten their old-but-goodies.
#11032  June 21, 2018, 09:32:53 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I own this game, but why would I waste my FM on this new lootbox system and Menat's fortune?
Why they made Survival mode even worse? They should've made lesser rounds!
This is fate.
Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:41:37 am by WumpaFruit96
#11033  June 21, 2018, 12:26:00 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
I own this game, but why would I waste my FM on this new lootbox system and Menat's fortune?
Why they made Survival mode even worse? They should've made lesser rounds!
Well...at least you don't spend real life money...
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#11034  June 21, 2018, 01:34:56 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I only waste my money on interesting costumes like Karin's tennis outfit.
This is fate.

lui

#11035  June 22, 2018, 10:34:59 am
    • USA
the other features actually improve survival mode  by a ton
#11036  June 22, 2018, 11:04:33 am
the other features actually improve survival mode  by a ton

But the catch obviously is that for you use the new features you have to spend FM. They essentially made the mode a FM sink so they can increase season pass sales. Makes sense from a business standpoint but I really don't like it, there can and should be more ways of making FM.

lui

#11037  June 22, 2018, 11:20:02 am
    • USA
thats only for the fortune teller stuff though (most of which are cosmetic btw)? the mostly needed stuff like all the important changes are all fine. dont be turned off by the prospect of lootboxes alone and actually look through the meat of the changes :/
#11038  June 26, 2018, 03:11:54 am
thats only for the fortune teller stuff though (most of which are cosmetic btw)? the mostly needed stuff like all the important changes are all fine. dont be turned off by the prospect of lootboxes alone and actually look through the meat of the changes :/

The sentiment remains. They found another way for you spend FM without finding an alternate method of replenishing it. It shouldn't be praised from a consumer standpoint.

It actually reduces the replayability of the game rathwr than the other way around. Extra Battle is a mode that made sense because if you check in from time to time you have a chance to regain FM. Survival Mode serves as a way to spend FM without gaining it back after the one time bonus. If there was a way to atleast reliably grind for FM, even if it wasnt a significant amount, it would keep more people outside of the FGC to keep playing the game.
#11039  June 26, 2018, 07:57:08 am
Some changes to Survival Mode is interesting especially the random CPU opponent. Now Gouki's Standing Medium Kick on block is nerfed  :( From -2 on block to -4 on block. Worst is still no nerf to Cammy  :thumbsdown:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!

lui

#11040  June 26, 2018, 02:16:30 pm
    • USA
i mean, i wasnt specifcally arguing about the fm stuff being better or worse cazaki, we're debating about different things at this point.

what i'm trying to discuss is that surival mode itself, as in, the actual mode, and its' improvements to the structure and pacing is indeed much, much better than before. cosmetic stuff aside, it sounds like it'll finally be worth actually playing since the pacing sounds much better on paper.