YesNoOk

Crimson Valkyrie by flowrallia updated 11/15/11 (Read 20165 times)

Started by JayJay~, November 13, 2011, 11:39:37 pm
Share this topic:

MrM

Re: Crimson Valkyrie by flowrallia updated 11/13/11
#21  November 15, 2011, 03:46:10 am
  • new cvs blair 54% done
technically im not sure if this is proper feed back since i converted sffv2 to 1 and replaced i think 6 triggers to make it work in winmugen plus but they were not attached to what im about to say

explode removal should have back ups in state -2  .state 430 and 1100 and 1200 and 1300 if interrupted like say doing the jump attack to late and landing leaves the explode in place

comboing seems clunky. and the vortex super seems like it should operate like ryu's super hurricane kick and pull the opponent towards being hit instead of giant projectiles coming from off screen

i think every one else coverd the big stuff so far   
#22  November 15, 2011, 04:01:25 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
No, it does not work like Ryu's tatsumaki.

MrM

#23  November 16, 2011, 02:16:10 am
  • new cvs blair 54% done
the creator said its not suppose to be accurate to source right.

im just saying it could to be more balanced . with 1 power bar from the start and it auto regens to 1 power bar after use .its to abuseable to do a full screen super that happens almost instantly. you factor in the reach of standing c its over powered even for a boss.

maybe when the mines are implemented it could suck them in to the vortex instead of pull the other player with added dmg
#24  November 16, 2011, 02:23:06 am
    • USA
Mines?  Boss?  .....what are you talking about?  Scharl was only a sub boss anyway.
#25  November 16, 2011, 05:27:08 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
the creator said its not suppose to be accurate to source right.

im just saying it could to be more balanced . with 1 power bar from the start and it auto regens to 1 power bar after use .its to abuseable to do a full screen super that happens almost instantly. you factor in the reach of standing c its over powered even for a boss.

maybe when the mines are implemented it could suck them in to the vortex instead of pull the other player with added dmg

Scarhl had that super like that in her source game and the meter thing is a source mechanic as well. To be fair, you had a lot more space in the source game.

And the fulcrums aren't mines, they're things that you position to help Scharl's mobility better since she has the worst health in the game(lol reverse guts).
#26  November 16, 2011, 08:11:41 pm
Crimson Valkyrie by flowrallia updated 11/15/11
Re: Crimson Valkyrie by flowrallia updated 11/15/11
#27  November 16, 2011, 10:00:42 pm
    • USA
Great, I'll check it out later.

MrM

#28  November 17, 2011, 12:00:21 pm
  • new cvs blair 54% done
Scarhl had that super like that in her source game and the meter thing is a source mechanic as well. To be fair, you had a lot more space in the source game.

And the fulcrums aren't mines, they're things that you position to help Scharl's mobility better since she has the worst health in the game(lol reverse guts).

right so im the only one who switched it back to changestate from null in the command file? or am i the only one who looked? ive seen game play vids for her and in this version not intended to be source accurate they act like mines you touch them they go kaboom.

when a creator bothers to say its not realy source accurate  you should look in it first and not rely on what its normally dose.
#29  November 17, 2011, 06:16:28 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yea, because more often than not, there is a REASON why the creator has left something in null.

I'm not some awesome uber expert coder, so I'm not going to risk changing anything that I don't know what it's for.

MrM

#30  November 19, 2011, 12:49:22 am
  • new cvs blair 54% done
yea the obvious reason it was left out is and stop me if im talking to fast

in the command string section of the command file there are 3 versions of the command. in the command section there is only 1 of the 3 commands refranced( how can i know its probably the same move ? its the same name but dif letter and the creator used other commands the same way) and in the state it would change to there is no var overwright ref command or button. so he made a move clearly wants 3 versions but only had 1 done. he may go a completly dif direction later. but did not include it in the beta.

you dont have to be a super coder. in music terms you just have to be able to read music not compose a symphony .you guys probably left bey's zeina with that one bad super and didnt replace with the good super that simply needed a state change and hit def adjustment just cause it wasnt being used lmao.
#31  November 19, 2011, 10:47:40 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
you dont have to be a super coder. in music terms you just have to be able to read music not compose a symphony .you guys probably left bey's zeina with that one bad super and didnt replace with the good super that simply needed a state change and hit def adjustment just cause it wasnt being used lmao.

I didn't know you could do that with Zenia. If you know how to solve the problem with that super, just put a patch in Edits section for everybody so they can solve it, or at least instructions about it in the Zenia thread.
#32  November 24, 2011, 02:06:10 am
  • hecc
Crimson Valkyrie updated again today
and also the author uploaded a preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9YLJzbsBLE&feature=feedu
EDIT: make you sure you dont use the 4shared link yet, the author didnt update the 4shared link yet, but the other link there does have the updated version
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 02:13:15 am by Viewtiful Chu
#33  November 26, 2011, 12:55:42 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I'm just glad shes finally been made for mugen period we just need Eko and we will have all of the Arcana hearts Cast at least I think so.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?