YesNoOk

Ghost in the Shell-Screenpack-final (Read 129096 times)

Started by SOLIDUS SNAKE, September 26, 2009, 06:03:34 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ghost in the Shell-Screenpack-final
#41  May 05, 2010, 01:37:14 pm
  • Face the Speed of Pain
holy shit thanx, its working....but the odd thing is that i have done that way of adding chars on this one screenpack  and it wouldnt work but know its working.....? strange, i just finished adding two chars and they work but i cant select them it just picks random......is this were those screen ports come into play or something
Make everything blockable. If you wanna put logic in it, you might as well make hadoukens unblockable and win by spamming hadoukens coz the human body can't take energy projectiles.  --;

Sig Credits go to me XD
#42  May 05, 2010, 02:55:02 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
holy shit thanx, its working....but the odd thing is that i have done that way of adding chars on this one screenpack  and it wouldnt work but know its working.....? strange, i just finished adding two chars and they work but i cant select them it just picks random......is this were those screen ports come into play or something

Well, I don't understand your problem but, I did noticed a error with my dimensions ;P
All fix now and I added three more off screen slots for hiding characters. Just follow the port read-me and it will explain on how to add the custom ports. Trust me, it's eazy bro and you don't have to patch anything. If you have any more problems let me know. :sugoi:

Updated Screen-Pack link in the first post enjoy! :ninja:
#43  May 06, 2010, 02:14:21 am
  • Face the Speed of Pain
lol man i hate this computer becuz the chars are starting to work jus fine, its not thats a bad thing or anything its just that i did follow your port read me, and i did everything right on how to put chars on this screenpack but after i got ur message they just started working EVEN BETTER lol.
oh and sorry for the annoying help i needed lol
thanx and this screenpack is FUCKING DEADLY i just love it lol. all the stuff u put into must have took along time. well thanx for all the help, i can finely kick my friends asses with style lol
Make everything blockable. If you wanna put logic in it, you might as well make hadoukens unblockable and win by spamming hadoukens coz the human body can't take energy projectiles.  --;

Sig Credits go to me XD
#44  May 06, 2010, 02:18:58 am
  • Face the Speed of Pain
oh and thanx to ecthelionv2@hotmail.com for giving my more help then i was looking for, im going to be on that site he sent me for awhile lol and hopefully learn how to make chars and stuff

Sig Credits go to me XD
#45  May 06, 2010, 04:56:13 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
lol man i hate this computer becuz the chars are starting to work jus fine, its not thats a bad thing or anything its just that i did follow your port read me, and i did everything right on how to put chars on this screenpack but after i got ur message they just started working EVEN BETTER lol.
oh and sorry for the annoying help i needed lol
thanx and this screenpack is FUCKING DEADLY i just love it lol. all the stuff u put into must have took along time. well thanx for all the help, i can finely kick my friends asses with style lol

I'm glade you like it and yeah, kick butt in style. Thanks for feedback man. :sugoi:

oh and thanx to ecthelionv2@hotmail.com for giving my more help then i was looking for, im going to be on that site he sent me for awhile lol and hopefully learn how to make chars and stuff

Do your best! 8)
#46  May 21, 2010, 11:18:42 pm
Sorry
I want to know
How to solve
(Red arrow)

#47  May 22, 2010, 02:09:36 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sorry
I want to know
How to solve
(Red arrow)

Not to sound lick prick but, dude you must read the before download. Link was updated a couple of weeks ago and yeah that problem was fix. Just re-download and enjoy.

Example of screenpack with fix!

Life bars for this screenpack was never released. I'm sure you can find a tutorial on life bars bro. Just look for it, that's what I did. I hope this help you out and if you are still having a hard time. Just pm me and I will see what I can do. Thanks for checking out my works. :P
#48  May 22, 2010, 11:08:12 am
  • Face the Speed of Pain
hay snake im about 87% done of filling my roster and im still loveing this SP
but i wanted to know if there was some sort of tutorial on how to make thos small ports pictere things.
AND I STILL CANT BELIEVE HOW FUCKING AWESOME THIS SP IS!!!

Sig Credits go to me XD
#49  May 22, 2010, 12:52:08 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
but i wanted to know if there was some sort of tutorial on how to make thos small ports pictere things.

Well, I can make more ports just send me a pm of what you want and with the pic of the character. Make sure the picture is save as a png file for better quality. Also thanks for feed bro, I'm glade your liking it. :sugoi:
#50  May 29, 2010, 11:46:10 am
  • Face the Speed of Pain

Well, I can make more ports just send me a pm of what you want and with the pic of the character. Make sure the picture is save as a png file for better quality. Also thanks for feed bro, I'm glade your liking it. :sugoi:

lol well uuuhhh yea thats going to take me awhile im all rusty on my computer skills....i dropped out of school lol
BUT! I SHELL FIGURE IT OUT SOME WAY SOME HOW lol

Sig Credits go to me XD
#51  May 29, 2010, 11:51:24 am
  • Face the Speed of Pain
oh and i noticed that on appkopo's Screen Pack, his second player icon thing on the player select screen is all weird looking then on yours

Sig Credits go to me XD
#52  May 29, 2010, 11:43:09 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
lol well uuuhhh yea thats going to take me awhile im all rusty on my computer skills....i dropped out of school lol BUT! I SHELL FIGURE IT OUT SOME WAY SOME HOW lol

Bro just send a pm of what you want.  ???

oh and i noticed that on appkopo's Screen Pack, his second player icon thing on the player select screen is all weird looking then on yours

Just read the previous post and you will see I answered his question. o_O

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#53  May 29, 2010, 11:54:08 pm
  • behold my power
    • USA
I have a problem when I use the screenpack the screen is black but when I press Alt+Enter the screenpack shows up.

so many hdd crashes QQ
#54  May 30, 2010, 04:37:34 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I have a problem when I use the screenpack the screen is black but when I press Alt+Enter the screenpack shows up.

Not to sound like a smart Guy but, it sounds like the settings on your PC is part of the problem. Like your screen resolution. Give me more feed back so I can try and help you solve your problem. Also, if your PC is slow the screenpack wont be as friendly. That's due to all the animations and such, sorry so many of you guy's are having a problem. Works fine for me and about half a dozen of other people, when it was released. Also, check the updated first post with a new link I posted with fixed error's. :P
#55  October 10, 2010, 03:32:56 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
#56  October 31, 2010, 01:03:33 pm
where's the link???  T_T
#57  October 31, 2010, 01:24:03 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
It's on the first page inside one of the spoliers bro.Enjoy 8)
#58  October 31, 2010, 10:20:20 pm
  • Face the Speed of Pain
still enjoying the SP grayfox
keep up the great work :)

Sig Credits go to me XD
#59  November 01, 2010, 01:19:03 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
still enjoying the SP grayfox
keep up the great work

Thanks and good to know that. :sugoi:

RER

#60  May 16, 2011, 05:11:36 am
good release bro!!! thanks