YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854425 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#3901  November 24, 2017, 06:53:27 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
You already got a reply elsewhere:
We don't delete accounts, or ban people because they request it, or what have you.

If you really want your account to be inaccessible, just change your email and password to something random.
Don't keep posting this spiel all over the forums.
#3902  November 24, 2017, 06:54:55 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
And at the same time, drop the arrogance ("Also, this community's releases seem regressive to me" get off your high horse) and horrible attitude and maybe you wouldn't have this sort of thing happening.
#3903  November 24, 2017, 02:10:30 pm
Poked around on his website and found this gem:

Artistropeadope has perfected asymmetrical coding even though everyone else said it's not possible. Now, the mitts are off!!! This new Cloud will have sprites on a level no other creator can duplicate. This is the only creator TALENTED enough to SINGLE HANDEDLY evolve M.U.G.E.N. Let's go!!!

Don't think we'll be seeing that arrogance dropped any time soon.
#3904  November 24, 2017, 02:38:50 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
...Just LOL.
Artistropeadope, if you're reading this. I hope you will find a way to contact me and show, how did you handle breaking of character's asymmetry when he gets into the Custom States like throws and etc. THIS would really be something revolutionary if I would throw asymmetrical character with literally ANY character in MUGEN with NO special patches for them and he wouldn't change his side.
#3905  June 18, 2018, 06:05:32 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Hey guys, never used this thread before so I guess I try lol. I notice that Navana releasing content on MMV and other areas, and he is unbanned on everywhere else except here. Did a tiny bit of info searching and he been gone for four years. I met him three years ago. Know he made lots of dumb choices when he was around site for a long period of time, since he was teen I assume? :hyo: Anyway, he been in and out hiatus for a years now here and there, but just now returned permanently. I teach him mugen stage stuff and I'm his teacher as you guys know and he released a good amount of material over the last couple years gradually being better, like that Shantae stage and other packs of stages and recently release things on return.

I think he deserve a chance to post his release here and talk again. I know he crazy in the past but you know, every body learns from mistakes time after time. Just saw him in other Discord servers and he been helping out other forum and they all seem to notice his improvements and enjoy him too. Last post we see was apparently him in 2014 trying to access site again but it was a friend of his or something or turn out to be him, because he wanted stage help but couldn't get at the time so he was lost, thats what i thought when reading. Anyway, I feel he deserve one more chance and like the old saying goes, "If you forgive others the wrongs they have done to you, you are in heaven will also forgive you."
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#3906  June 18, 2018, 06:13:22 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Navana has had numerous chances over his long history with this board. I'm happy he can be a productive member of the community somewhere else and am also happy it is not here.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3907  June 18, 2018, 06:28:39 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
Navana has had numerous chances over his long history with this board. I'm happy he can be a productive member of the community somewhere else and am also happy it is not here.
its been 4 years, can bye gone be bye gone and give Navana changes. let start a new beginning and forget the past

#3908  June 18, 2018, 06:36:08 am
    • USA
At the time of his final ban, Navana had been permanently banned from this forum 4 times already. That is more permanent bans and overturns of said permanent bans than anyone on this forum has ever had. Those bans were for a reason and that reason is that Navana could not seemingly help himself. Maybe he has changed, maybe he hasn't, but at a certain point bygones are just get-gones.
This time
This time
#3909  June 18, 2018, 07:44:49 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
At the time of his final ban, Navana had been permanently banned from this forum 4 times already. That is more permanent bans and overturns of said permanent bans than anyone on this forum has ever had. Those bans were for a reason and that reason is that Navana could not seemingly help himself. Maybe he has changed, maybe he hasn't, but at a certain point bygones are just get-gones.
I understand and thank you for your time Speedpreacher

#3910  June 18, 2018, 04:49:04 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I don’t care if a mod has already said no but I’m going to throw in my 2 cents anyway:

Hell no.
#3911  June 18, 2018, 06:05:43 pm
    • USA
Oh that wasn't me with my mod hat on

That was me with my decade plus member hat on saying nope, not interested in taking the chance
This time
This time
#3912  June 19, 2018, 03:46:12 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
But here's me with my mod hat saying absolutely not

For the same reasons Speed said + whose to say he's not going to go back to his old habits? He's constantly claimed he wouldn't in the past and then he'd do it again, either looking for attention or trying to get a mod to do something that another mod said no on, etc.
#3913  June 19, 2018, 09:07:06 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I say we shouldn't risk it. I dont know what he did to not
allow him back on the forum. But what ever it was it mus be serious
The mods aren't crazy. Maybe 1 is, but it's not like they
are just being mean.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3914  June 19, 2018, 10:38:35 am
isn't that the guy who impersonated a girl and stole her pictures from facebook and started posting them in the "post your pictures" thread?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

lui

#3915  June 19, 2018, 10:48:21 am
    • USA
the one and the same.

from my experience with him in the mmv forum and a certain incident which has probably scarred my brain in the recent couple of years, i say no.

his old habits are still very apparent after what i witnessed there :/

OG im glad you think that he's doing better elsewhere, but no. allowing him back here after all the stuff he did isn't really that good of an idea.
#3916  June 19, 2018, 10:57:41 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Even if he apparently changed, still gonna say no. And it's not me with a mod hat on, it's me already went through dealing with Navana, even if it was years ago.
#3917  June 19, 2018, 01:11:07 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Just gonna throw my 2 cents in, don't mind me.

If he's doing better elsewhere, then let him do better there. He got himself banned from here. His actions and choices.
The fact that you're even teaching him how to make stages sounds like old Navana habits. He's gone to/been taught by a few seasoned stage creators in the past already (GLB & Dissidia for example). Between that and all the info that can be found in a search on here and in the docs, there's no reason he should even need you to teach him. That's your prerogative however.

I could be being cynical, but from my own experience and those of friends, he's one of those people who do things with ulterior motivation. He'll play nice for a while then get back into his old antics.

And why does he want to be unbanned? I would never want to go back to a place that banned me 4 times. That doesn't make sense unless you plan on stirring up shit imo
#3918  June 19, 2018, 07:37:25 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I've heard nothing but bad news regarding this user and sure, he may be doing better elsewhere but he did a serious number with his activity here and just because he turned over a new leaf doesn't mean he really did so with that, Navana should not be allowed back here.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#3919  July 26, 2018, 11:11:12 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
Is Jesuszilla really banned? For hiding insults in his sig?
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#3920  July 26, 2018, 11:17:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yes, he's really banned for doing the thing he's been told not to do multiple times in the past. And has been banned for in the past. We even had to make a rule saying not to hide insults to people in his characters. Even when he's barely active he simply can't help himself though  >_>