YesNoOk

Hayato Kanzaki (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 10/28/17 (Read 48495 times)

Started by BahamianKing242, October 04, 2017, 08:41:40 am
Share this topic:
Hayato Kanzaki (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 10/28/17
New #1  October 04, 2017, 08:41:40 am
                                                           The Man Who Wields The Plasma Sword!

Showcase Video!

Download Him Here!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/34gkvzitc5gax26/Hayato.rar

<28.10.17>
-Added Ex move message on all Ex moves
-Lower damage on attacks, special moves and supers a bit
-Fix chip damage
-Change defense back to normal default number 100 in cns
-Added super cancel and dream cancel messages

Please Read Read Me Text! And Special Thanks To Varo_Hades!
Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:49:48 pm by BahamianKing100
Re: Hayato Kanzaki
#2  October 04, 2017, 09:28:02 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
That was fast, now time to try out.
#3  October 04, 2017, 09:31:15 am
yea man enjoy! lots more to come!
#4  October 04, 2017, 07:14:51 pm
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Awesome  !!!!!!
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#5  October 04, 2017, 07:21:44 pm
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
Incredible char. And what is the name of this stage?
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#6  October 04, 2017, 07:23:15 pm
No double posting sorry.
#7  October 04, 2017, 09:02:31 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Small nitpick feedback. I would suggest to you use the voice patch I've made for my version of Hayato, with a better quality sound.

Overall, that's a nice Hayato! Keep it up :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#8  October 05, 2017, 12:49:25 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#9  October 05, 2017, 12:58:33 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#10  October 05, 2017, 01:05:31 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
An interesting take on the P.o.t.S style, I like it. Just a couple of feedback things.

-The AI can do the Plasma Combos that you can't do anymore. In addition, sometimes the AI will start from the second or third hits of the Plasma Combo.
  - Additionally, why is it that he can only do two Plasma Combos?
-If you hit the enemy during Plasma Field, Hayato's voice will just stop. It also seems random when you get Plasma Field's special effect, with the super moves and such.
-Kind of nit-picky, but the hyper names are wrong. Hyper Flash Blade and Scimitar are actually called Rasetsuzan and Engetsu respectively.
-Might have been intentional, but he can't combo the last hit of Shiden into any of the moves.
-Engetsu/Scimitar should have the opponent travel across with the shockwaves, rather than just get hit by the first one and stay still.
-Ending with props here and gonna say that KO pause effect is actually super cool, if you ask me lol. Might figure out how to find it and transfer it to my characters in my own MUGEN lol.

Pretty solid character all-around, just a few extra tweaks and fixes needed to really have him blossom.
#11  October 05, 2017, 02:24:38 am
An interesting take on the P.o.t.S style, I like it. Just a couple of feedback things.

-The AI can do the Plasma Combos that you can't do anymore. In addition, sometimes the AI will start from the second or third hits of the Plasma Combo.
  - Additionally, why is it that he can only do two Plasma Combos?
-If you hit the enemy during Plasma Field, Hayato's voice will just stop. It also seems random when you get Plasma Field's special effect, with the super moves and such.
-Kind of nit-picky, but the hyper names are wrong. Hyper Flash Blade and Scimitar are actually called Rasetsuzan and Engetsu respectively.
-Might have been intentional, but he can't combo the last hit of Shiden into any of the moves.
-Engetsu/Scimitar should have the opponent travel across with the shockwaves, rather than just get hit by the first one and stay still.
-Ending with props here and gonna say that KO pause effect is actually super cool, if you ask me lol. Might figure out how to find it and transfer it to my characters in my own MUGEN lol.

Pretty solid character all-around, just a few extra tweaks and fixes needed to really have him blossom.

ok thanks ill look intot hese things. and really the names are wrong? what do you mean by plasma combos? and the KO pause you can take it from hayato. look for the codes in the helper cns. state 8600,8601,and 8605.  thanks again though but super special thanks to varo hades!

Small nitpick feedback. I would suggest to you use the voice patch I've made for my version of Hayato, with a better quality sound.

Overall, that's a nice Hayato! Keep it up :)

thanks ill look into it on the next update!
#12  October 05, 2017, 02:40:05 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
One thing that i've noticed on a quick test is that his DP does a lot of damage, the EX version of it does more damage than his level 1 supers.
Lasagna
#13  October 05, 2017, 02:48:22 am
One thing that i've noticed on a quick test is that his DP does a lot of damage, the EX version of it does more damage than his level 1 supers.

yea ill fix that to. easy!
#14  October 08, 2017, 06:31:54 am
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
I have made a vid for the hero from Star Gladiator :)

#15  October 08, 2017, 07:27:24 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Good video and nice stage selection it fit;s them both.
#16  October 08, 2017, 09:07:26 am
#17  October 08, 2017, 09:24:00 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Hayato looks cool, I'm definitely going to try him out. The cancel effect looks nice.
#18  October 08, 2017, 02:30:27 pm
Very good hayato.I very enjoy!!
・knockdown special attack hit enemy can air recover.
#19  October 08, 2017, 03:36:54 pm
yea thats how i fix it. it takes2 power to air recover.  you wont air recover if you dont have 2 power stock. i kinda fix it like the air recover system in injustice2. only way i could balance it out. and its a cool feature to help get out of juggle combos

MCX

#20  October 08, 2017, 04:09:51 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
Sometimes his power charge doesn't work
#21  October 08, 2017, 04:59:54 pm
#22  October 08, 2017, 07:43:26 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Once again, congrats bruh. :)
#23  October 09, 2017, 01:29:39 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
Congratulations in your release! :muttrox:
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini

MCX

#24  October 09, 2017, 05:03:59 pm
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
#25  October 09, 2017, 05:18:56 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com

charge is with a+x+y. read the readme text file
I know, but sometimes I can't do it.

You could just edit the command to holdb && holdy  that's what I did for the CMD and the System file under Power charge to make it more simple. If you played other characters that was in the same style they have the holdb and holdy CMD for power charge.
Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 05:23:46 pm by Shadic12
#26  October 09, 2017, 09:53:40 pm
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edryimi7w24[/youtube]

Once again, congrats bruh. :)

wonderful! ill check this out!

Congratulations in your release! :muttrox:

Thanks buddy!

that's weird i can do it just fine

You could just edit the command to holdb && holdy  that's what I did for the CMD and the System file under Power charge to make it more simple. If you played other characters that was in the same style they have the holdb and holdy CMD for power charge.

i did it that way because i have the level3 using y+b. so it wont interfere with super. i have no problem powering up with 3 buttons
#27  October 09, 2017, 10:34:11 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Oh okay I will switch it back then.
#28  October 10, 2017, 01:55:57 am
ok cool!
#29  October 25, 2017, 05:32:28 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Great work. Hayato needed this upgrade. I wonder why no one has done a Setsuna (last blade) with this style?
#30  October 25, 2017, 09:45:55 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
#31  October 25, 2017, 12:06:22 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
@BahamianKing100: your characters break big time when converted to 1.1. I know you didn't make them for 1.1 specifically but they break more than they should, clones everywhere.
#32  October 25, 2017, 02:49:09 pm
-----------
@BahamianKing100: your characters break big time when converted to 1.1. I know you didn't make them for 1.1 specifically but they break more than they should, clones everywhere.

i dont understand. i never ever in my life get that error. and im sure others haven't to. your the first to say this. i use both 1.0 and 1.1 and never get clones. these chars work well in 1.0 and 1.1 with no problem. must be something with your mugen
#33  October 25, 2017, 04:15:36 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
i dont understand. i never ever in my life get that error. and im sure others haven't to. your the first to say this. i use both 1.0 and 1.1 and never get clones. these chars work well in 1.0 and 1.1 with no problem. must be something with your mugen

It happens when you convert the sff to 1.1 (As in Save-As in FF3) when 32 bit ports have to be added. Playing it as is on 1.1 causes no problems. I checked whether it could be the add004 patch that breaks it but it isn't.

#34  October 26, 2017, 02:46:31 am

It happens when you convert the sff to 1.1 (As in Save-As in FF3) when 32 bit ports have to be added. Playing it as is on 1.1 causes no problems. I checked whether it could be the add004 patch that breaks it but it isn't.

leave the sff as 1.0 the char works well in 1.0 and 1.1.  i use all pots chars in both versions and i never have that problem. i really don't understand it
Re: Hayato Kanzaki - Updated 10/28/17
#35  October 29, 2017, 01:55:33 pm
Hayato updated! check for post!
#36  November 17, 2017, 10:32:54 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
He's Missing 2 Plasma Combos.  (B, x, x, x, b, y, y)  & (B, x,  x, b, x, y, y) Based of the original Star Gladiator build(Hope you update those, For Resource check Warusaki's Version or watch a LEGIT play-through of the game)  but other than that. This char is gold! Requesting a special intro Patch vs k6666orochi Leo once released?
#37  November 17, 2017, 02:06:45 pm
yea i know of the missing plasma combos. ill update in future. and intro vs leo? what intro though?
#38  November 17, 2017, 05:52:05 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
yea i know of the missing plasma combos. ill update in future. and intro vs leo? what intro though?

Use your Imagination, Idk Just a thought. Would be cool to see 2 Capcom classic sword wielders have a intro. Use Hayato's Taunt as a delay after Leo's intro or His Winpose instead when he closes his sword, He'll Equip it.(Backward Animation?) Spitballin. But def Need those Plasma Combos. Lol
#39  November 17, 2017, 08:26:16 pm
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela

Use your Imagination, Idk Just a thought. Would be cool to see 2 Capcom classic sword wielders have a intro. Use Hayato's Taunt as a delay after Leo's intro or His Winpose instead when he closes his sword, He'll Equip it.(Backward Animation?) Spitballin. But def Need those Plasma Combos. Lol

Oh,am i seeing some creative mugen goodness right there :pimp:

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#40  November 17, 2017, 08:30:59 pm
    • Venezuela
Hayato looks cool, I'm definitely going to try him out. The cancel effect looks nice.

Hey,youre the one who made Deadpool in P.O.T.S style?,cause if it is real,you sir are the best mugen creator in da world,youre the Balthazar of pots style,you make things good :steel:

#41  November 19, 2017, 03:17:57 pm

yea ill do the other two plasma combos! its easy. tbh i totally did forget to add them.
Re: Hayato Kanzaki (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 10/28/17
#42  November 19, 2017, 08:59:19 pm
    • Venezuela
yea thats how i fix it. it takes2 power to air recover.  you wont air recover if you dont have 2 power stock. i kinda fix it like the air recover system in injustice2. only way i could balance it out. and its a cool feature to help get out of juggle combos

Hey bro,first,i downloaded hayato,and good char bro!,i liked his plasma field lv1 and 2 personally,and other thing,are you interested in do some marvel chars(like cyclops,captain america,magneto,etc),cause you have the goods bro,like infinite or jmorphman!!!
 :cool4:

#43  November 20, 2017, 02:08:04 am

Hey bro,first,i downloaded hayato,and good char bro!,i liked his plasma field lv1 and 2 personally,and other thing,are you interested in do some marvel chars(like cyclops,captain america,magneto,etc),cause you have the goods bro,like infinite or jmorphman!!!
 :cool4:

yea plan to have captain america done in future but not sure of the other chars
#44  November 20, 2017, 11:24:04 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com

yea ill do the other two plasma combos! its easy. tbh i totally did forget to add them.

Awesome! Can't Wait, I'm patient. Another note: His Guren should ALWAYS Drop opponents by default (like any dragon punch that connects.)Opponents shouldn't air recover.