YesNoOk

MegaMan Zero help (modify auto combo, change double jumo animation, Omega Zero) (Read 9431 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, March 01, 2018, 12:13:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: MegaMan Zero help (modify auto combo, change double jumo animation, Omega Zero)
#41  March 14, 2018, 03:58:27 pm
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
You still there?
Re: MegaMan Zero help (modify auto combo, change double jumo animation, Omega Zero)
#42  March 14, 2018, 04:12:46 pm
    • Brazil
so you're trying to make the char move like a platformer game instead of a fighting game. I see...
you'll have to make another animation, that would be for him jumping backward, let's make that anim 45, it should look the same as 44 but flipped horizontally.
then you'll have to change the second ChangeAnim of state 50.
like so:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

this should work.
#43  March 14, 2018, 04:28:55 pm
    • USA
Prepare to be shocked. I already made the backwards animation, and it's anim 46. 45 is the Jump Forward animation, but I guess I won't be needing that, anymore.
#44  March 14, 2018, 04:31:35 pm
    • Brazil
then just change the number on the changeanim I showed you.
from 45 to 46...
#45  March 14, 2018, 04:48:12 pm
    • USA
I already got rid of the jump forward animation. Now Zero faces the same direction when he's jumping backwards. Thanks for the help.

NOW all that's left is what I said earlier, the auto combo, his rolling slash, and maybe his dash.
#46  March 14, 2018, 04:53:02 pm
    • Brazil
I already got rid of the jump forward animation. Now Zero faces the same direction when he's jumping backwards. Thanks for the help.

NOW all that's left is what I said earlier, the auto combo, his rolling slash, and maybe his dash.

I think you should look into learning MUGEN for yourself. All problems that were solved on this topic are really simple ones, and coding is all about solving problems, that's what makes it fun, at least for me. You should read the docs, see some tutorials, browse around the forums here. I'm sure you'll find everything you need, unless you're trying to make an ultra-neo-complicated-ninja-unbelievable character that changes everything about MUGEN, other than that, you'll be okay.
#47  March 14, 2018, 05:29:02 pm
    • USA
I'll see what I can find. If I can't find enough info to code a move in the simplest way possible, I'll know who to call out. Thing is, I get SUUUPER lazy and I lose all of my experience, but I'll always look back at what I did and figure out how I did it.

I'll tell you my goal for Zero when I make the thread.