YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1522552 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#1781  August 13, 2017, 06:21:37 am
  • Niigasan
that was a really good episode cant wait for the next it already looks like its gonna be the best one in the saga
#1782  August 13, 2017, 06:50:25 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Pretty good episide. Gohan pulled the short straw and get the low budget ep for his ep.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1783  August 13, 2017, 08:39:31 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
#1784  August 13, 2017, 04:58:37 pm
I don't see the purpose of using that form when Blue is stronger.
Do you see the purpose of remaining in base form instead of going SSJ ? Because Goku has been doing that for most of this tournament.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1785  August 13, 2017, 10:47:00 pm
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
Truthfully Goku has been making stupid decisions since this tourney started lol.
#1786  August 13, 2017, 11:01:09 pm
That's not the conclusion you were supposed to reach from that. Maybe you're the one who's not getting it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1787  August 14, 2017, 02:39:21 am
Goku using SSjG (or red i guess) does throw out the whole "he was holding back while in SSJB" argument that everybody was using throughout the arc thus far. If he had access to this form the entire time then bursting into blue should of been unnecessary as, at least according to how it's used in the manga, red gives him his God ki control along with a healthy boost in power while not using as much stamina as Blue.
#1788  August 14, 2017, 03:04:27 am
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA
That's not the conclusion you were supposed to reach from that. Maybe you're the one who's not getting it.

I know where you're getting it bruh, but I'm very frustrated with how Goku has acted in this arc. He doesn't want to blow his load right now, he's saving for the big boys later we all get that, but for every decision he makes in this tourney, he makes multiple dumb decisions.
#1789  August 14, 2017, 08:49:23 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I have not seen him making any dumb decision, the only "dumb" decision he has made is sparring witht he other saiyans, and I don't think that's dumb considering he wants to save stamina while still measuring the other guys' power; remember that whole thing about bit being really difficult to measure the power of people from other universes?

Goku using SSjG (or red i guess) does throw out the whole "he was holding back while in SSJB" argument that everybody was using throughout the arc thus far. If he had access to this form the entire time then bursting into blue should of been unnecessary as, at least according to how it's used in the manga, red gives him his God ki control along with a healthy boost in power while not using as much stamina as Blue.

nah, blue uses more stamina that god and is stronger, there is also the point that red/god is faster than blue even if it hits weaker.
#1790  August 17, 2017, 11:46:34 pm
  • PLUS ULTRA!
    • USA

New pic of Goku's new transformation. That picture looks great so we can see what Goku will truly look like. Pretty much he mixed both forms together hopefully he perfected it because it not Jiren might still kick his ass.
#1791  August 18, 2017, 12:59:16 am
That image looks so epic. Goku controls his God/SSB forms in his base form like Beerus said I guess.
#1792  August 18, 2017, 01:08:54 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
#1793  August 18, 2017, 02:01:17 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Not really feeling it but it'll probably be better in motion, at least I hope.
#1794  August 18, 2017, 08:47:05 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1795  August 19, 2017, 02:01:17 am
#1796  August 19, 2017, 02:22:02 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Crossovers are always fun.
#1797  August 19, 2017, 02:35:20 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Eh.  I don't hate One Piece, but I've significantly lost interest ever since Arlong was a thing.  And like the last crossover, the stupidly large gap in power scales makes it hard to make anything meaningful out of it.  I mean, yeah, it's all just for fun and games, but it nags you in the back of your head.  They're probably going to have to need some sort of collaborative effort to stop some villain, when you know Raditz can just solo their universe.

Sorry if that seems unnecessarily negative, I'm sure fans of both will enjoy it, but...I'd prefer at least being able to pretend the two crossing over are in the same brackets.  Not necessarily in popularity that is, I think One Piece has actually surpassed Dragon Ball in that, which still astounds me, but it's hard to craft a story between an above average guy and a god who play by different universal rules.  It's not quite the same deal as a good Batman/Superman story.

Spoiler: Random wish listing (click to see content)
#1798  August 19, 2017, 11:50:11 am
Spoiler: Random wish listing (click to see content)

Same Animation Company (Toei), but different Manga Publishers. Dragon Ball was serialized in a Shueisha publication while Sailor Moon was serialized in a Kodansha publication.

That's why Dragon Ball, One Piece and sometimes Toriko had crossovers. Even though Naruto had video game crossovers with Dragon Ball and One Piece (D.O.N) even if Naruto has a different Animation Studio (Pierrot) and Broadcaster (TV Tokyo), as opposed to DB and OP's Fuji TV. They share the same publishers (Shueisha).

However, it's the mangaka and/or the publisher's decision if they will have a crossover.
I'm often busy with other things, so I rarely post.
New av = When SNK dropped Playmore...
#1799  August 20, 2017, 02:38:06 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
but it's very easy to make up somethig random to make the universes matched (one piece and dragon ball), and actualyl dragon ball itself does it all the time, from the gag character rules when ti crosses voer with dr slump, to the "very universe has different gravity" shit they are doing right now, which basically means the charcters are realtively evently matched regardless of how well matched would they be if they were fighting in non neutral territory.
#1800  August 20, 2017, 02:45:00 am
    • Mexico
    • cucco77@hotmail.com
Bah just one fella out in this episode, at least Champa is really likeable even with a vuvuzela lol. An the music was good. Mostly U6 and 7 taking out fighters.